I'm Sorry!?

If Only You Were Here

Seulong's POV

I woke up, and I had a terrible headache from all the beer I drank last night. I groggily walked to the bathroom stumbling on the way there. Tripping on my own feet. I saw all the guys spread throughout the house laying flat on their stomachs, except for Chansung who was snoring in the hall way in a fetal position. I washed my face and tried to get my head on straight, the room was spinning. I got my phone out of my pocket to check the time, instead I saw it being filled with text messages and missed calls from Yuri. 

Yuri? My hangover is completely making me forget things. I opened one of the text messages that was sent an hour ago. 

Yuri: Hey where are you? I've been waiting for an hour already! 

Ahhhh, I made plans with Yuri today! I ran down the stairs grabbed my keys on the floor and dashed to my car, I'm already two hours late!  Thank god it wasn't traffic. I parked across the street from her house since her driveway was full. I wonder who's car that is? I walked over closer to the car and realized that it was Nichkhun's. Why is he here? I headed for the door, it was slightly open. 

Seulong: Yuri?

I called out her name, but no answer, so I walked inside the house. I saw what I feared the most. This is not happening to me again!  Right in front of my face was a full view of Yuri's almost body laying on top of Nichkhun who only wore boxers. She looked at me and they quickly stood up from the position they were in earlier. Nichkhun grabbed his pants and put them on and Yuri did the same. I just stared at them, their mouths moving but I couldn't hear a thing. Anger was taking over me. It feels like my life has just replayed itself. What have I done wrong to deserve this?! I've gotten no control over my body, my fists balled up and I walked straight to Nichkhun. I felt anger, great anger. I did nothing wrong yet I get this! I punched him in the face and he lands hard on the floor. I heard Yuri scream and I looked at her with tears in my eyes. 

Seulong: How could you do this to me?

Yuri: I'm sorry. 

Seulong: That's all you can say?! I'm sorry! You cheated on me with my best friend.

I turned my attention to Nichkhun.

Seulong: And you. You were like my brother! You knew what happened before, and you, out of all people would do this to me! I trusted you to take care of her while I was gone. Is this what you've been doing the whole time?!

He tried to speak but I broke him off with another punch in the face and another on his stomach. He fell to the floor and I continuously punched him. Yuri pushed me off him, she knelt down beside  Nichkhun. 

Yuri: STOP, please, just stop. 

She was sobbing, tears wouldn't stop flowing out of her eyes. I looked at Nichkhun his nose was bleeding and he could barely open his right eye. He stood up in front of me and bravely said.

Nichkhun: Hit me again, I deserve all of this. 

I saw Yuri shake her head.

Yuri: No.

She quietly whispered. For some reason I got even more furious when she said that, it was like she cared more about him than what she had just done to me. 

Seulong: You know what, you guys. Continue what you were doing earlier. GO! For all I care. Be with each other!

I kicked the side table and walked out of the house slamming the door shut. I can't handle this anymore. 

A/N: Hello readers! Thank you for the awesome support! It's finals week but I still updated because your comments encouraged me lol. It just how I have to put the code for starting and ending paragraphs since I'm using my iPad. Hope you guys like this chapter. Tell me what you think about it. I have Bio final and a 2 hour modern dance class tomorrow, wish me luck!