I Trust You.

If Only You Were Here

Yuri's POV

The photographer was talking to us about the theme of this photo-shoot. Apparently we were going to be paired up with a guy from the other groups that are here. The photographer was calling out the names of the pairings.

Photographer: Yoona with Taecyeon, Taeyeon with Wooyoung, Yuri with Nichkhun, Sunny with Junho...

Did she just say Yuri with Nichkhun? A photo-shoot with Nichkhun, I don't think I can handle that yet.

Seohyun: Hey, you don't look so good. You're all red.

Yuri: Did I here the right thing, did she just say Yuri with Nichkhun? 

Seohyun: Yeah, take it easy Yuri everything will be okay, just breathe. 

I took a deep breath and tried to relax myself. Just do things professionally Yuri, this is just work and nothing more, he has ignored your hundreds of calls, I won't feel that pain anymore. 

The photographer headed off to talk to 2PM next. I looked at Nichkhun waiting for his reaction to our pairing, he looked surprised. He scatched his head and looked towards me. I gave him a weak smile and he did the same. 

It was our turn for the photo shoot so I followed my manager to where in the park it was in. It was by a man made lake that was surrounded by colorful flowers and trees. I spotted Nichkhun sitting on a bench holding a bouquet of flowers. I'm guessing that's part of the photo-shoot. 

Yuri: Hello. 

Nichkhun: Hey, are you ready?

Yuri: Yeah. Let's just get this over with.

Stay professional Yuri this is just work. I couldn't help myself, I was thinking about this more than just work. I was falling for his cute smiles and gestures all over again. We did several poses until the photographer said we were done. That was oddly fast.

Photographer: You guys are so natural with each other. All the pictures look great! You guys are done. Next couple!

Nichkhun and I thanked the photographer and walked off the set. I felt someone grab my hand. It was Nichkhun, he took me into the deep part of the park, we were surround by thick trees. He continued walking without looking back at me. I tried to pull my hand away but he just held on tighter. We finally stopped walking. 

Nichkhun: Yuri, why are you being like this? Why do you choose to torture me like this? 

His face was red and he was in the verge of tears. 

Yuri: Nichkhun, what are talking about?! 

Nichkhun: Why do you treat me this way? So coldly, like nothing ever happened between us! 

Yuri: Nichkhun, I called you. I called you so many times, but you never answered. You know how much it hurt not hearing from for weeks when we used to talk everyday. It was like you erased me completely from your life. 

Nichkhun: You called? I waited, I waited for your calls everyday, I looked at my phone every minute everyday for a whole week! I didn't want to call you because you said you needed your space, and I chose to respect that. Yuri, I love you! I wasn't myself these past weeks. I missed you so much. 

Yuri: Nichkhun- 

He kissed me passionately and he leaned me back on the tree as he deepened the kiss. I missed this. His lips, his touch, his voice. I missed it all. It felt like it'd been years since we last did this. His hands started to move down. 

Yuri: Nichkhun, not now. This isn't the right time. And place. 

He grunted and agreed that this wasn't the right time. 

Nichkhun: Yuri, just remember, I love you, I always will. Nothing or no one will change that.

We went back to the area where the rest of our group was. They were all surrounding someone and whispering amongst each other. 

Yuri: Hey, what are you guys doing? 

They all turn around hearing my voice. they all look startled.

Yuri: Why are you guys all looking at me like that?

Then suddenly Victoria came out from the crowded area with red puffy eyes. 

Yuri: Victoria, what's wrong?!

Victoria: Yuri, I'm so sorry. I didn't know this would happen.

I looked around, everyones head was facing down. When I saw Nichkhun's face I knew some thing was wrong, tears were starting to form in his eyes, everyone is hiding something from me. 

Yuri: Sorry? Victoria what are you apologizing for?

Nichkhun: Yuri, I was going to tell you.

Yuri: What is it?

Nichkhun: Victoria and I are going to be on We Got Married together.

 

Yuri: Ohh.

That was all that I could say "Ohh." I didn't know what else to say. It's just a show. I trust them both to not do anything that would hurt me.

Nichkhun: Yuri, remember I only love you. This is only for a show.

Victoria: Yeah Yuri, it's just for a show.

Yuri: I know you guys. I trust you both. 

It seemed like the atmosphere became lighter when I said that. All the heads rose and sighs of relief were released. 

I trust them. I really do. I mean, why wouldn't I?

Author's Note: Hello readers! I know there's some people who don't like KhunToria out there, but trust me it's going to be okay! It's still a Khunri story. Thank you guys for sticking with this story whole way! SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. CRITICIZE.