Ohhh my.

If Only You Were Here
Yuri’s POV  

I woke up extra early today since Seulong said that he’s going to pick me up. I waited and waited. Two hours have already passed I sat there at my couch, I'm starting to become impatient; he said he was going to be here at eight. I decided to call him but he didn’t pick up. I called about ten times. Nothing. I gave up. Nichkhun.

I called Nichkhun instead; it only took him two rings to answer my call.

Yuri: Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: Hey, what’s wrong?

How can you realize that easily that there’s something wrong with me?

Yuri: Nothing's wrong.

Nichkhun: don't lie, what's wrong?

I didn't want to answer that question, I wanted to change to subject.

Yuri: where are you?

Nichkhun: I’m just in the dorm; we have a day off today.

Yuri: Can you come over?

Nichkhun: Yeah sure, I’m on my way!

I could here him running around in the background, it made me smile.

Yuri: Nichkhun, drive carefully.

He was panting.

Nichkhun: I always do.

With that I hung up the phone.

The doorbell rang; it’s only been 20 minutes. I opened the door.

Nichkhun: Hey what’s wrong? You sounded really upset.

I just hugged him, thank you for always being here for me.

Nichkhun: Are you ok?

I just nodded my head that was buried in his chest and dragged him to the living room couch and locked him into a passionate kiss. I can feel that he was shocked by my actions but he was smiling. I’ve already missed his touches and it’s only been two days. We lay on the couch with our tongues and bodies intertwined and our clothes slowly peeling off our bodies. I moaned his name as he moved his hand down to my womanhood that was only being covered by my laced underwear. Then I heard the front door open. I looked into Nichkhun's eyes, he heard it too. I turned my head towards the door. It was Seulong.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13289/unexpected-2pm-donghae-nichkhun-sooyoung

Check out my new story!