I'm not ready for this.

If Only You Were Here

Nichkhun's POV

I've done my best. Three weeks. Three long weeks have passed since I last spoke to her. It feels it's been months, like every things pace is in slow motion. Seulong and I haven't spoken to each other as well. My phone, I checked it every minute for a whole week, but there was no sign of her calling. I wanted to give her the space she wanted so I decided not to call her.

I was inside the van with all the members going to the location of the photo-shoot. Everyone was doing their own thing while I was spacing out again thinking about Yuri. 

Junsu: Nichkhun. Nichkhun! 

I heard Junsu yelling my name. I quickly snapped out of my day dream and replied to him. 

Nichkhun: What Junsu?!

Junsu: Nothing sheeeesh, just asking if you wanted some dried mangoes. 

Nichkhun: No, thanks, I'm fine. 

I turned my head back to the window and countinued my thoughts about Yuri and how she's been. I could hear them talking about me but I chose to ignore them. I've been ignoring a lot of things lately, my mood is like a roller coaster, up and down. I heard them saying, "What is up with him?" "I thought he was over the whole thing already?" 

The van stopped and we were at our destination. A park. The first thing I saw when I got out of the van was Yuri. She was hugging Donghae. I thought I was hallucinating at first but I knew who that was, that was my Yuri. She hugged him with her eyes tightly closed, like she was in pain. Was he the one who she came to for comfort now? Has he taken my place already? 

I felt pain, great pain in my heart. I had the urge to go straight to them and grab Donghae's arms that were wrapped around Yuri's body, but Taecyeon snapped me back to reality by punching me on my arm. 

Nichkhun: Ouchhh, dude, that's going to give me a bruise!

Taecyeon: You're so sensitive, pretty boy. You spacing out again? 

Nichkhun: No, I was just looking at something. 

Taecyeon: Okay man, whatever you say. Let's go, we have to get hair and makeup done. Ohh by the way, SNSD is here. 

I gave Taecyeon a glare but he just smiled which showed his full set of teeth. 

Nichkhun: Yes, Taec, thanks for pointing that out again. 

Taecyeon: No problem! 

He said walking away.

I dragged my feet towards the hair and makeup lady. I was only about 10 feet away from Yuri and we acted like we didn't see each other. It hurt so much, having her so close yet so far, I don't know what's going on in her head. I want to go up to her and tell her to stop all this, I want our old relationship back. I can't take this anymore! I looked over at her, she was playing with her fingers while the coordi noona fixed her hair in to natural looking curls. 

It took about 15 minutes for the lady to fully do my hair and make up. I looked over at Yuri again she was standing with the rest of the SNSD girls while the photographer was giving them directions on how the photo-shoot will work out. She looked slightly uncomfortable with what the photographer was saying. 

Wooyoung: Hey Khun! Guess what I just found out?

He said, taking a seat next to me. 

Nichkhun: What.

Wooyoung: We're going to be partnered with girls from the other groups!

Nichkhun: Ohh, cool.

Wooyoung: Cool? That's all you can say? Wait till you find out who your partner is. 

Nichkhun: Who? Who's my partner?

Wooyoung: I don't know, wait till the photographer tells you.

He sang while smiling wildly, he had the evil look in his eyes though. Ohh God I think I know who my partner is. 

Nichkhun: It's Yuri isn't it? 

Wooyoung: Hahaha, you have to wait and see. 

Nichkhun: Aishhhh. Whatever.

He left and went to go talk to our manager. Everybody seems to be messing around with me today. Don't these people have better things to do? I leaned back on my chair and put my hands over my eyes in frustration. Arghhh! I took a deep breath and took my hands away from my eyes. I found Victoria from f(x) sitting on the seat Wooyoung previously sat on, staring at me confused. 

Victoria: Are you okay? 

Nichkhun: Ohh, yeah. Just a little tired. 

Victoria was a friend, not a close one, but a friend. We greet each other when we see each other on events. We occasionally have small conversations here and there. She has this warm personality that's very friendly. So I considered her a friend.

Victoria: Are you sure? You look stressed out.

Nichkhun: Yeah I'm okay, I haven't talked to you in a while though, how's life?

Victoria: It's been good, our group has a lot of schedules lately. 

Nichkhun: Congratulation! You guys deserve it.

Sulli calls Victoria and started walking towards us. 

Sulli: Vic, did you find out yet? 

Victoria: Hahaha, not yet Sulli. You'll be the first to know when I do. 

Sulli: Okay!

She said happily and left. 

Nichkhun: Hahaha, what was that about? 

Victoria: Ohh, I was chosen to be on We Got Married and they tell me who my husband will be today. They're suppose to call me, but I haven't got anything yet. 

Nichkhun: That's exciting! 

Victoria: Yeah I'm beyond excited!

Manager: Nichkhun!

Nichkhun: Hey, I go to go, I'll see you around.

I said and walked over to our manager.

Manager: Why aren't you answering your phone? I've called you like 20 times already.

Nichkhun: Ohh, I don't know where my phone is, I haven't seen it in a while. 

Manager: And you haven't bought a new one yet?

Nichkhun: No, I haven't had the time.

Manager: Okay, I'll get you a new one. 

Nichkhun: So what did you call me over for? 

Manager: Ohh, yeah We Got Married finally called. Your wife is going to be Victoria from f(x).

I paused for a while. Was I hearing the right things? We Got Married? I'm on this show? Since when?

Nichkhun: What?!! When did I agree to be on the show? 

Manager: We had a meeting about this last week with JYP. I tried my best to remember the meeting, but I couldn't.

Manager: You signed the contracts and everything already.  I remember now, Monday last week, I was so down that day, the weather was gloomy and I just wanted to get the meeting over with so I agreed to everything they said and signed anything they handed over to me. 

Nichkhun: But, I didn't know what I was doing! I'm not ready for this. What about Yuri? I love her.

Manager: Nichkhun, you need to do this, everything is already set and signed, and Victoria just got the call. 

Author's Note: HELLO READERS! I apologize for the long wait, I haven't updated since last year! I've been busy, I just did a concert in Disneyland with my band this weekend, stayed there for four days and three nights. School is killing me with all this homework and projects and essays. And my back hurts cause I got into a small car accident with my sister two days ago. Life is busy, wish me luck! SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. CRITICIZE.