Am I Too Late?

If Only You Were Here

Nichkhun's ride home

As Nichkhun was driving home he couldn't seem to forget what Tatiana said while waving goodbye,” You better tell her how you feel before someone steals her away!" Should I? Should I tell Yuri how I truly feel? What if she doesn't like be back? I don't want to ruin our friendship. I don't want to risk losing her, Yuri is too precious to forget and just leave behind as part of my memories. But what if she likes me back? This simple thought gave Nichkhun hope. He turned his car around and headed straight for Yuri's house. Within minutes he was there. While he was about to park his car across the street from her house he saw Yuri and Seulong on the driveway. They just arrived, Nichkhun's hands tightened the grip to the steering wheel when he saw Seulong hug Yuri and kissed her cheek. Nichkhun could see Yuri's face turn red, but he was concentrated on the fact that Seulong, one of his best friends just did that to the love of his life. He suddenly lost all hope. Was I too late?

Nichkhun drove to the nearest grocery store and bought 3 packs of beer. Once he got home, he sat down on his couch and drank the night away. With anger and betrayal in his mind a tear slowly trickled down his face. He passed out drunk still thinking of Yuri in Seulong's arms.

Yuri's POV

Once we got to my house Seulong opened the car door for me. Oww, he's a gentleman, plus points!

Seulong: So Yuri, do you want to have dinner with me tomorrow night?

Yuri: Umm, I'll have to check my schedule, but I'm pretty sure I'm free, around what time?

Seulong: 7pm, I'll pick you up!

Yuri: Okay, well goodnight Seulong-ah.

Then suddenly he pulled me close to him into a tight hug. I was surprised; I could feel the blood rush to my head. Then after that, he quickly kissed my cheek and went straight back into his car. I stood there frozen and still in shock.

Seulong: GOODNIGHT YURI!

He yelled as he was driving off the road.

Yuri: What just happened?

I shook it off and went to my room to change and wash up. I was off to bed now, still confused on what just happened. Does Seulong-ah like me?

Nichkhun’s POV

 

AHHH, massive headache. As I looked on the table next to me, I looks like I drank about 15 cans of beer last night. That was a pointless thing to do; even though I drank my self to sleep I can still remember the pain is caused me to see Yuri and Seulong together. Note to self, drinking is never the answer.

I went to go take a shower and ate some breakfast to try to get over the hangover I still had.

2PM

Junsu: Maaan, seems like Nichkhun is upset. Look at all those beer cans!

Taecyeon: Something must have happened last night after he left the party.

Wooyoung: Hey, Taecyeon, go talk to Nichkhun!

Taecyeon: YAH, why me?

Wooyoung: Because you have the biggest body. If he punches you, you wouldn’t get hurt that much.

Taecyeon: Aishhh, CHICKENS.

Taecyeon headed towards Nichkhun with his hands behind his back and joyfully whistling, pretending to be clueless that Nichkhun had drank last night.

Taecyeon: Good morning Nichkhun.

Nichkhun just nodded his head because he still had a massive headache.

Taecyeon: Sooo, how was your ride home last night!?

Nichkhun put his index finger over his mouth and signaled to be quiet.

Nichkhun: Not so loud, I’m right here, I can hear you.

Taecyeon gently whispered.

Taecyeon: You still haven’t answered my question.

Nichkhun: My night was great, I just saw the girl I loved get hugged and kissed on the cheek by one of my best friends that I introduced her to. Oh, and I also drowned myself in beer to make myself feel better, but it did the complete opposite. 

WOAH, I’ve never seen Nichkhun like this. It was kind of scary, even though he said those words with a smile on his face, it showed pain and misery. He really loves Yuri and seeing her be slowly taken away by another man is eating him alive. I don’t like seeing Nichkhun like this.

Taecyeon: So what’s your plan?

Nichkhun gave him a confused look like he was talking gibberish.

Taecyeon: Your plan to steal her back. Are you going to just let her go and be with Seulong? You love this girl, go fight for her, win her heart, and make her think of you as more than just a friend!

Nichkhun got up from the table and walked into his room. He barely talked that day, I’m not sure if it was because of his hangover or he was still upset about last night.

Junho: Yah, Nichkhun hasn’t eaten all day, Chansung go bring him some food.

Chansung: Why ME?

Junho: Because you love food, and you’re bigger than Nichkhun.

Even though Chansung was bigger than Nichkhun he was still afraid of him. When Nichkhun’s temper isn’t good, he’s kind of frightening. He can be the nicest person you’ll even meet and the scariest.

Chansung made Nichkhun some steak and rice, food he couldn’t resist. But once Chansung got to Nichkhun’s door, he wouldn’t open it.

Chansung: Nichkhun, I have steak and rice for you.

He said is an alluring way trying to persuade Nichkhun. But he still wouldn’t open the door. Chansung was getting scared,, Omo why isn’t Nichkhun opening the door? Did something happen to him? He never turns down steak!  Chansung began to panic and called all the members of 2pm over to Nichkhun’s door!

Chansung: Yah! Nichkhun’s not opening his door and it’s locked!

Junsu: BHO!?

Junho: I’ll go look for the key!

Once Junho found the key he ran towards Nichkhun’s room, they opened the door and found him on the floor with a cut on his wrist. There was a puddle of blood beginning to form.

Taecyeon: AHHH! GO CALL FOR AN AMBULANCE!

Chansung was already dialing the number while Taecyeon was carrying Nichkhun’s unconscious body downstairs.