FUTURE HUSBAND?

If Only You Were Here

Nichkhun’s POV

I went back to the room with a nurse and a doctor following me from behind.

Nichkhun: Doctor, he finally woke up!

Yuri stood up from her chair stiffly as if taken by surprise that I have came in, I looked at Mr. Kwon and he was just smiling happily at me.

Doctor: Okay, we need to run some test on your father to see his health condition so you guys have to wait out side.

Yuri: Yes doctor.

I simply nodded and headed out the room with Yuri.

Nichkhun: So what were you and your dad talking about that made him smile like that?

Yuri: Ohh, nothing, just talking about my future.

Nichkhun: Really? Like what?

Yuri: Like my future husband.

FUTURE HUSBAND?! WHAT? Her father wakes up from his coma and the first thing he does is talk to his daughter about her future husband?! I tried to act calm and collected, but I know that I showed still much interest in the subject. I mean, why wouldn’t I be interested, the girl I love was talking to her father about her future husband!

Nichkhun: OHH! And who might that be?

Yuri: Well, my dad wants—

Doctor: Miss, your dad’s health has recovered very quickly, you can come in now.

Yuri: Thank you doctor!

Your dad wants what? Gosh doctor, you have such a bad timing. We went inside and saw Mr. Kwon smiling at us as we entered together.

Mr. Kwon: Hello there Nichkhun, I haven’t seen you in a while! How are you?

Nichkhun: Mr. Kwon I should be asking you that question.

Mr. Kwon: I’m fine Nichkhun.

Yuri: Well dad, you should get some more rest.

Mr. Kwon: Yuri, do you mind if you get something to drink for me? I’m quite thirsty. 

Yuri: Oh, not at all. I’ll be right back.

Mr. Kwon: Take your time honey.

He smiled at Yuri, but there was something behind that smile.

Mr. Kwon: Nichkhun, take a seat here.

He gestured to the chair next to his bed. Now he changed to a serious tone and look on his face.

Mr. Kwon: Son, I’ve treated you as if my own child, and you’ve been friends with Yuri since you were little kids.

Nichkhun: Yes, sir.

Mr. Kwon: I’m afraid if anything else happens to me there will be no one to take care of my Yuri. I want her to be with someone that I know that will always be there for her no matter what.

Nichkhun: Sir?

Mr. Kwon: Nichkhun, I give you permission to marry Yuri.

Nichkhun: Sir, as much as I’d love to, Yuri is dating one of my closest friends right now.

Mr. Kwon: Nichkhun, you’re the only man I trust for my daughter’s safety and happiness. Win her heart over and make her realize how much you love her. I’ve known you since you were little and I know that you like my Yuri as more than just a friend.

Nichkhun: Sir—

Mr. Kwon: Nichkhun, I know I don’t have much time left in me; this is my only wish for you, take care of my Yuri.

Yuri’s POV

As I heard my dad say those words to Nichkhun I felt relieved and happy but at the same time horrible. I would be fine to spend the rest of my life with Nichkhun, actually I would be very happy to spend the rest of my life with Nichkhun. He’s a caring and wonderful man, but I’m dating Seulong. Suddenly the dream I had played in my mind once again. I imagined how my life would be like with Nichkhun, and it’s a life any girl would want to have in their future. We will have four beautiful children, two boys and two girls. Our sons having the same handsome features as Nichkhun and our daughters will have his caring gentle personality and good cooking skills. We will be a close family that spends a lot of time together. Nichkhun and I will run our family’s companies and live a peaceful life by the beach once our kids are all grown up and have their own lives. We will grow old together, a fairly tale like life. Just imagining it makes me want it. He’s the perfect husband, the ideal man. Am I really falling for Nichkhun?

 

AN: So i got to bring my laptop with me while camping (x I wrote these chapter on the beach lol. Hope you like it! COMMENT? Ohh I'm also requesting a poster/graphic apply for it please? & also review my story!