Chapter Three :

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

Enjoy the Update! ^^

_________________________________________

 

                                                               Haneul's P.O.V

 

Ever since that fateful day. Lay and I've grown closer. He met Hana and got closer to her as well. He started to talk to me less. Even Luhan. I was walking towards my Fathers office.

"Your Majesty. It's me Haneul." I said.

"Come in."

"You had something you wanted to tell me?" I asked him.

He nodded his head.

"Your elder sister Hana is going to get married in ten months. You know that. Right? We need her security to be top notch. So, I'm telling you this now so you wouldn't be confused." I nodded my head.

"B.A.P will now on serve your older sister. You can have them back in Two years. But you might get married before you do." I stared at him in disbelief.

"Why can't you choose someone else?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "They're the best of the best. Your sister also requested them."

she requested it? Everyone knows that I love them so much and she's the one that takes them away?!

"F-Father. I have something to ask of you."

"Tell me." he said nodding his head.

"I-I want to marry Yixing. I love him and he told me he loved me and-" He cut me off.

"Darling. He doesn't love you. Not one bit. Not even the slightest bit. He loves your sister. He said so himself yesterday. He asked for her hand in marriage and Your mother and I accepted him happily. You can't love your Brother-in-law. Plus he's too good for you. He and Hana both have the same powers. It'll help our next generation."

I cant believe this.

"B-But isn't she marrying WuFan?" I asked trying to hold back my tears.

"She's marrying both of them." he said looking down at the paper and signing something. I took a deep breath.

"I'm. I'm leaving father. " I said as ran out. Tears were flowing tremendously. Isn't taking my first love enough? Now Yixing AND B.A.P?! Even my bestfriend is hers. I quickly ran into my room. I locked the doors and quickly laid on the bed. My face was facing the wall. I laid there crying my eyes out looking at that blank wall.

"WHY?!" I yelled out.

"WHY? WHY? WHY?!"

Everything and everyone I love. Why can't they be mine? Why does she always take what is mine? She can have everything! She can. But why would she take what's most important to me? Kris, Lay, B.A.P, and even Luhan. I heard a jingle of keys. I quickly wiped my tears. I heard footsteps coming towards the bed. A shadow came over me.

"Good Bye Princess. I love you. I love you a lot." I heard Yongguk's gentle voice.

He kissed the top of my head. Tears started to flow out again. I quickly got up and held onto his hand.

"P-Please. D-D-Don't leave me." I said through my cries.

I held onto his hand tightly. "I'm sorry princess Haneul. I'm not under your control anymore. Princess Hana told us not bid our GoodByes and just leave so it wouldn't hurt. But I. I couldn't go without saying good bye to you. It'll hurt me more if I didn't." He said.

"This is my goodbye kiss to you." he said.

A few tears escaped his eyes. He placed his lips onto mine. His hand holding the back of my neck. My tears flowed out even more.

"I'll miss you." he said leaning back.

"PLEASE! Don't leave me!" I said running and hugging his back. I strengthened my grip.

"Please. I don't know what I'll do without you or them. Please...." I said weakly. I felt his body tense.

"I'm." he took a long pause. "I'm sorry Princess. I cannot stay here." he choked.

"Im sorry I can not be by your side anymore." he pushed my arms off of him.

My arms slumped to my side. I watched as his figure disappeared. I fell to the floor. This was what I never wanted. This was a nightmare come true. I shook my head. More rears sprung out. Why did god give me such a life. The opened. I quickly wiped my tears. I tried my best to get up. I turned my back towards him.

"You. You should leave." my voice cracked badly.

He closed the doors.

"Prince Sehun. This is not the time for you to make fun of me or tease me. Please just leave." I wiped the tears away, which was no use.

"I don't like seeing you like this." he said.

"Who the cares?!" I yelled turning around.

"..Princess Haneul." he said softly.

"Who gives a of what you don't like?!.... All I wanted was love. She had everything. Everything. She took away what I cherished most. I had so little of it. So little love. So little people that love me. Why can't I be like her? Get whatever I want, when I want. Have people cherish me. Have people treat like a rare diamond. Why?! I'm a princess too!" I said shaking his collar.

He held onto my wrist. "Because they can't appreciate the little things." he said pulling me into his embrace.

"I love you Haneul. I really love you." he said my hair.

I cried onto his shoulder.

"Why did Lay have to lie about loving me? Did he pity me? Why does Appa always listen to her? Does he not love me? Do you really love me? Or are you lying? Are you going to hurt me?" I kept questioning him through my cries.

"I love you. I swear I do. You're the only one I'll ever love. I promise you. Cross my heart and through my soul. I will never break your heart." he said hugging me tighter.

"It pains me to see you hurt like this." he said crying as well.

He laid me down on the bed and cradled me. I had stop crying after 2 hours. My eyes were sore and hurt. I started tracing his collarbone.

"I never realized that your collarbones were this attractive." I said.

He lightly laughed. He lifted my head up to look at his face. His eyes were red and swollen from crying too. He leaned his head down and kissed me ever so softly. I closed my eyes. He deepened the kiss slightly. He pulled back and looked at me lovingly.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

I smiled at him. He kissed my forehead. "I could just shower you with my kisses." I laughed at his cheesiness.

"I'm serious!"

"Araso." I smiled.

"You know. They really don't know what they're missing out on. Your smile and laugh is like heaven. I'm so glad that I'm able to see that beautiful smile of yours close up. I hope I'll be able to see it more and more everyday." he said kissing me again.

"You're so cheesy." I said.

"As long as you love it, I'll be as cheesy as much as you want me too. You're a pretty good actress. The other day I thought you really hated me. But I know you don't."  he said squeezing me.

"You don't know that." I said.

"Princess Haneul. It's time for Dinner." the maid yelled.

"Okay." I got up and went to the restroom and splashed water on my face. I was drying it and felt Sehun's arms snake around me.

"You should wash your face too." I said.

"In a little bit more." he said nuzzling his face in my neck.

He kissed my shoulders. "Sehun Hurry!" I said.

"Fine." he said.

 

.............................................................................

 

We walked to the dinning room together.

Everyone stared at us as though we were crazy.

We sat down next to each other. There were a few extra chairs at the table. Everyone got in the available seats. Lay and Kris was sitting on either sides of Hana. B.A.P was standing behind her. I looked at Yongguk. His eyes were so sad. So were the other boys. I looked at Lay. He avoided my eyes.

"Nice to meet you new Brother in law." I said bitterly.

"You chose good men Unnie." I told her.

"Thankyou Haneul. It looks like you and Sehun are pretty good now. I hope you find your husband to be soon." she said smiling sweetly and innocently.

She may look like it but she's not that innocent. I heard her and Kris done it many times. Ever since she was 14. May be hard to believe but its true. It broke my heart a lot. Every time I walked by I hear her and Kris. Thats why I decided to take the longer route. I can hear very well. That's how I heard The King and Queens hushed Conversations about me.

 "Yea." I replied.

"Hey Luhan." I said.

"Hello, Princess Haneul." he said formally.

He was acting different. He would've said it informally even if The Queen and King were here. They entered in time. They looked at Sehun and I a bit bewildered. He held my hand tightly under the table. I squeezed his hand. He gave me a kiss on my side temple. I smiled.

"Saranghaeyo." he whispered in my ear. I hit his thigh.

"Wae~" he whined. I laugh and shook my head. They stared at us.

"Seems like you and Sehun got quite close over the past 24 hours." The Queen said smiling.

"We might not need to look for a husband for you after all." The king said.

Yongguk glared at Sehun.  I looked at him. I've loved Yongguk ever since my 8th birthday. He knows that well. I would've married him if it was possible.  Sadly, it's not. We can only Marry Princes and Princesses, Dukes and Duchesses, and so on. I just looked at him. They must be starving.

"Unnie, why dont you let them go eat. I bet they're starving." I said looking at Zelo. His eyes lit up.

"Oh right! You guys should go eat. They're isn't any danger here. " they nodded their heads and left.

"Under the mist of your bonding. We've decided that you shall marry Prince Sehun. If you want to marry another  person you shall. As long as you love them with all your heart and they love you. I'm fine with that. I just want you to be happy." When he said that, I felt ecstatic.

Yongguk stopped walking and turned around. I looked at him and smiled.

"But! He has to be a prince or general." my smile faded.

It okay. As long as I'm able to have them by my- Oh right.

"I heard from Luhan that you've gotten your powers. He says you're really good at it. What is it?" Hana said eagerly. I looked at him. He lowered his head.

*I guess you're not such a good Bestfriend or a Real man.* I said disappointed. *I'm sorry Haneul. I-* I pushed him out my head. He widened his eyes. He never knew I could do that, Did he? He doesn't know that I can do much more things either. Everyone at the table stopped eating.

"H-Haneul, you have your powers already?! How come your Aura is like ones that don't?!" Chanyeol yelled. I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes at him.

"Because I don't." I said Bluntly.

"I know you do! You must have water and wind like your mother! Let me try out your skill!" he said. He lit up a flame easily in his hand. Resist it Haneul. Resist. He threw the flame at me but it didn't come in contact with me but it did with Sehun's back.

"Sehun are you okay?! Of course you're not!" I swiped my hand over his back and the burning flame was gone, so was the scars. They stared at me. I realized and looked up.