Chapter Four

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

 

                                                                Third person P.O.V

 

 

*My god. What happened to resisting?*

she mentally slapped herself.

"H-How did you do that? Chanyeol Oppa's flames are very hard to put out. Only Suho and Xiumin Oppa can do that. And his scars. They're gone! Even Lay and I can't do that, that fast! The best can't do that either!" Hana yelled/said.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"When did you get your powers?" The king said.

"Yea! When did you? Your Aura is like a normal Human Being." Kyungsoo added.

"When Queen Eunmi,my mother, died." She said.

"You've had your powers for 10 years now?! And you didn't tell anyone?!" he yelled outraged.

"I didnt think there was a need too." She said softly.

"Haneul-ah. You should've told us sooner. Everyone has been making fun of you all these years. Having powers as early as 6 years old is a miracle." he said smiling.

Sehun came back from changing his shirt. He smiled at her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I have thought about it. Instead of Hana marrying Yixing, you will." he said.

Hana's eyes widened and watered.

"Father! I don't want to marry him!"

"None sense. You said you loved him a few hours ago." he said.

"That was before I knew what he did. I don't love him! I love Sehun and.." She stopped.

She took a deep breath in.

"And?..."

"I love Sehun and Yongguk." She breathed out.

He laughed. "Oh Haneul. You? In love? With Yongguk the bodyguard?" he laughed louder.

"Yes father. He's been by my side for the past 10 whole years! He helped me every time I needed it. He always had my back. Before mother died, she requested for him." His face became hard.

"You can not marry him! He is not a prince of any sort. He is not a general. Just no."

"But father! If it wasn't for protecting me, you know he'd be one. B.A.P is the best there is. If it wasn't for protecting me! They would have been Generals with their own troops and armies. You know That very well." She yelled.

"You. You have a point. But, I don't know what the country will think of this. I need some time to think. I will call you when I have made my decision." he said.

"Yes, father." Sehun squeezed her hand and smiled lightly. Truthfully, He wanted to be the only one she'd marry. So he could be the only man to hold her, to kiss her, and to embrace her. To call her his and only his. 

She half-smiled back. Everyone began to eat again. Sehun fed Haneul a piece of rice with meat. She smiled at him while she was chewing.

"Aigoo." he said.

She paced rice and a piece of kimchi on her spoon. She placed it infront of his mouth. He opened it. She was about to give it to him but She placed it in instead. She did it again another time. He made a sad face.

"Okay, Okay." she gave it to him and he smiled at her again.

"You guys are very cute." the queen said.

"Thank you." she replied politely.

The Queen smiled at her and she smiled back. Everyone was taken aback.

"The Haneul actually smiled!" Chanyeol yelled.

Everyone laughed. Dinner was soon over and everyone went to their rooms. She went in and Yongguk was waiting for her. She ran and hugged him.

"Did you eat yet?" She said letting go.

"Yes. I did. If I didn't you would get mad at me." he said smiling.

"Father said he'll think about letting me marry you!" she said cheerfully.

"Seriously?!" he yelled picking her up and spinning her around.

"Haha. Yes Seriously." She said hugging him tightly.

"I hope he let's us." she said. He nodded his head.

"I have to go back to princess Hana. I'll see you tomorrow at the Royal Ball." He kissed me.

"Okay. Be safe. I love you." she said.

"I love you more." he replied before leaving.

She changed into her silk night gown and brushed her teeth. She laid on her big California bed, looking at the ceiling. She closed her eyes and drifted off to a deep sleep. She was woken up by a light shake.

"Sehun-ah." she said in a low voice.

"Can I sleep here?" She nodded her head and patted the space next to her.

He laid down and hugged her. He stared at her sleeping face. "I hope you'll be able to get what You want. As long as I'm in the picture next to you. I'm happy." he whispered and then kissing her forehead.

"Of course. Why wouldn't you be? You will forever and always be in my picture." she said kissing him.

 "Promise?" he asked, holding out his pinky.

"I promise." she said intwining her pinky with his.

They kissed the ends and released their pinkies. He held her hand tightly.

"Sleep. Tomorrow is going to be tiresome." she said intwining their fingers.

"Araso. Sweet Dreams Baby. I love you." he said kissing her forehead again.

"I love you too."

After a little bit, They both drifted into dream land with their bodies close and fingers interlocked.

 

.........................................................................

 

 A ray of light shined on his perfect features. It made him wince a little and cover his eyes. He stretched his arms and looked down at the petite figure beneath him. He smiled and kissed the top of her head. He pulled her closer. He moved a few strands of hair with very little effort. She shook a bit from the sudden coldness of the small, light wind blown on her face. Her eyes slowly fluttered opened. She looked up and touched his soft face.

"Good Morning Baby. Did you sleep well?" he asked her.

She nodded her head before snuggling into him again.

*Did you?*

she sent to him, she was to lazy to open . He chuckled at her laziness.

"Of course. I slept next to the most Beautiful Person in the world. And of course the most laziest." he said, laughing.

She slapped his chest. He laughed loudly. He hugged her waist tightly and started to roll around the bed.

"Sehun!" She yelled laughing. He stopped and kissed her on her lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now get up." she said.

She pushed him off of her. He pouted. She smiled and shook her head. She teleported Sehun back to his room to get ready. She wore a sky blue dress with a light pale cardigan. She slipped on her shoes and walked out. The maids bowed. She walked to the garden by herself. She walked towards the flowers that Lay and her planted. It was withered and almost dead. She frowned. She touched the stale petals lightly. It quickly blossomed again. This time a different color. She smiled. She clumsily touched one of the flowers pointy ends. Her finger started to bleed.

*God, I'm clumsy.* she thought to herself.

The flower slumped downward and extended it's leaf. It wrapped the leaf around her finger gently. It released it and went back to it's normal size. Her eyes were wide. She knew she could heal, but this was something new. She didn't know she could give plants power to heal too! Another power to add to her imaginary list. She smiled.

*How many powers do I even have?*  

She walked into the green house and closed the door. The plants started to squeal and talk with one another.

"Good Morning Princess Haneul." they sang in harmony.

She smiled brightly. The plants colors became brighter and healthier. She sat down on the bench near the window.

"Shall we sing her the new song we learned?!" yelled a flower.

All the other flowers started to squeak and squeal.

"Okay. Okay. Shut Up! Okay. Ready. 1-2-3-4."

They started to sing a soft melody song. The birds sang along with them. The Princess swayed back and forth. The door suddenly opened and all the singing ceased.

"Princess Haneul. Why are you here? You should be having breakfast. Everyones waiting."

Lay said. He grabbed her hand. She swatted it off.

"Don't touch me." she said coldly, walking ahead of him.

He frowned slightly. The walk towards the Dinner room was a bit Awkward and saddening.

"Late as usual." The king said smiling.

She sat down next to Sehun.

"You look beautiful." he kissed her cheek.

"Did I look ugly yesterday?"

"You look beautiful always."

she lightly hit his shoulder. He smiled widely. She took off her cardigan and placed it on the back of her chair. Sehun kissed her shoulder.

*Stop kissing me.*

he shrugged at her. She kicked him hard. He cringed.

"Is something wrong?" The queen asked.

He shook his head. 

"I just love her so much." he said clenching his teeth.