Chapter Ten

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

 

                                                           Third Person     

 

 

When she was able to get out of his grip she tried walking but she couldn't. She would fall and hit the floor or furniture. When she finally reached the bathroom, she made sure she locked the doors securely. She the shower head. The hot water was hitting every single bruise she developed. Every single one. She tried to use her powers to get the shampoo. It worked. Why didn't it work earlier!? When everything was at its worst. Now she has scars. Bad, deep cut, scars that will forever more remain. She touched a light purple and blue bruise  she cringed at the pain. She scrubbed her body until she felt less dirty.

"I'm dirty."

She would say over and over again. She stood there scrubbing every corner of her body for an hour or so. She finally got out and dressed as if it was winter. Long sweat pants, a  shirt, and a hoodie. She put on her running shoes. She walked around the whole castle. No one was really awake. She played with the ring that was in her pocket. She walked towards the dungeon. She spotted Soomi and She pulled a chair and sat in front of Soomi's cell. Soomi's eyes grew red.

"I'm not here to fight or quarrel. I'm here to talk." she said softly.

Her eyes went back to gray/black.

"Your eyes. They're beautiful."

"Thank you. Your hands are very pretty and so are your lips. It's a very cute cherry color."

"Thank you. Uhm. So, what's your name?" 

"Soomi. Yours?"

"My name's Haneul. Nice to talk to you." She said smiling. 

​She reached her hand through the cell for Soomi to shake. Soomi hesitantly shook it. 

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"It's quite obvious. Sehun belongs with me. I love him a lot. He makes me get butterflies, and he always seem to make me smile and laugh." Soomi said smiling.

"Do you really love Sehun?" Haneul asked her.

"Of course. I've waited for him ever since 7th grade. He'd always turn me down. It was probably because of you." Soomi said.

Haneul handed Soomi the ring.

"Why are you giving this to me? What is it?" Soomi asked.

"My engagement ring with Sehun. You deserve it."

"Are you sure? You're going to regret losing him."

Haneul breathed in.

"I'm sure I won't regret it. I promise. The ring will fit you when the times right. I uh gotta get going." Haneul said, walking towards the exit.

"Hey!" she turned around.

"Thanks. I hope you'll find your true love soon."

He is my true love.

"I hope we can be friends." she said.

"You welcome. And why not? Bye friend. I'll get you out soon." she walked out.

Her heart felt half-heavy.

Was it because she felt guilty?

Or was it because she still loved him?

Whatever it may be, her life would almost never be the same.

She walked and walked. She finally stopped in front of a door. She walked into the piano room. It was a little dusty but it was manageable. She sat on the chair, her fingers lightly touching the keys. She started to press her fingers down. She started to play. She even sang. It was the first song she learned how to play. Sehun taught her. He kept insisting that it was easy. Easy for him to say, he was good at it. After she was done playing, her hands became limp and fell to her sides. Tears fell from her eyes. How did things turn out like this. Why did things turn out like this? She breathed out. This was her life. What a sad sad life to have. She got up and walked out. She walked around the Castle for about 2 more times. It was pretty amazing how she could walk so long when she was in pain. She walked into her garden. The flowers were glowing but they were a bit limp. Probably because they felt her sad aura. She sat on the white bench with gold details. She tilted her head up. She could gear footstep coming towards her. She quickly turned her head.

"S-Suho."

She managed to say. He sat down next to her. She trembled. Was he going to hurt her? He reached his hands towards her face. She squeezed her eyes shut. He moved a strand of hair behind her ear. She opened her eyes, bewildered. What was he doing?

"Are you sick?" she shook her head.

Why was he asking her these questions? Why is he even caring for her? "Why are you dressed like that? It's not that chilly here." he said looking at her.

"I-I just feel cold. Tha-that's all." She said.

He nodded his head.

"You looked stunning yesterday at the ball. That dress really suits you." he said smiling.

This was the first time he ever smiled at her genuinely.

"Thank you."

"You know. I've always wanted to tell you something."

"What-What is it you want to tell me?" She asked nervously.

"I um. I love you. I love you a whole lot."

everything became quiet.

"You never gave me one glance unless I did something rash. I've always imagined that I'd marry you and we'll be happy forever. But you never looked at me once. It hurts a lot you know. A whole lot."

She was quiet.

"All I want is for you to love me as much as I Love you."

*Please say you love me* she read. She knew it was bad to read others thoughts but she wanted to see if he was telling the truth and he was.

"I'm sorry I can't love you the way you want me too." she said.

He cried.

He cried because of her.

The tears he was shedding was for her!

"Please don't -"

"Why can't you love me?! I've waited for so long. I've waited.....why can't you love me back? I love you more then anything. More than my life! Why can't you- I love you...." he cried more.

She was about to pat his shoulder but stopped midway. He grabbed her in for a hug.

"Suho, I. "

"I love you so much...I do," He hugged her closer. 

 

 

____________________________________________

Did I ruin your feels? Thank you for reading~~