Chapter Twenty Eight

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

 

She swung every single door open and checked almost every nook and crany but he was no where to be found.
*One place that I haven't checked.*
She quickly looked for the first level floor but problem was...she didn't know which way to go. She was lost and wandered around the place for about an hour. When she finally got out, she was welcomed by rows and rows of full bloom flowers, though it was mildly past winter in her world; This place changes seasons too fast. There were also birds chirping, and soldiers standing guard. She walked by all of them without them realizing and crossed a beautiful wide bridge with sparkling clear water underneath it. Small children were either fishing or playing with their friends. She passed by them smiling and they just ran off after hearing a ring of some sort. She walked to the end of the bridge and was greeted by a blow of gusting wind. No living thing was present; none. No one was out but small shops and things of that sort were all set up. She tilted her head to the side and pursed her lips slightly.
"Where did everyone go?"
She felt someone tap her shoulder and she turned around.
"Young miss, you should not be out. The royal gods are coming through town. They will not tolerate anyone who looks at them." He said with concern.
"It's okay sir. They won't do anything to me or you. They're very stubborn and spoiled at times  but they're kind. If you have the guts to watch them pass through, they'll be happy to be able to see you. I promise."
He was weary at the thought so he quickly walked back inside his home.
"I'm brave! I'll watch them pass!" A small boy yelled. She looked at him with a smile and patted his head.
"Hey, what's your name?"
"Hyunshik. Kim Hyunshik!" She held in her laugh. They could hear horns getting louder and louder. He started to grow less and less excited and more and more scared.
"It's ok. If they do anything, I'll protect you." They were in clear view now. She picked up a near by rock.
*Just for you Jaejoong.* She aimed the rock at the middle of his forehead. When she threw it, it was about to hit him but stopped right before it touched the bullseye. It spun in the air and then dropped.
"Who threw it?!" Before Haneul could say it was her, the little boy stepped out in front of them.
"It was me!" He yelled courageously. They either smiled or furrowed at him.
"Huh?" Hyunshik said confused.
"It was me." Haneul said.
Before the others could speak, Junsu had already ran towards her and tried to embrace her but she moved to side and he ended up hitting the wall behind her.
"It's nice to finally see you Haneul." Yunho said while Yoochun just nodded.
"It's been forever!" Yoochun said.
"Yea. Can I speak to Jaejoong?"
They all nodded so he started to run but she caught him and kneed him in the gut. Though she isn't as athletic as she should be, she can still pull a punch...or a kick. 
"She's still as violent as she was when she was younger but times ten." Junsu said to Yunho. She held onto Jaejoongs shirt.
"Why can't I open a portal?" She asked him.
"L-let me breath first."
"I don't have time for that. Hurry up and let me go home."
"You can't. You're staying here. Your dad already agreed. The queen had a talk with him a few days ago."
"A few days ago?!"
"Oh, forgot to tell you, the royal gods city is about a week ahead of your world and two weeks ahead of the earthlings world. You stayed here for almost a day, so in your world, a week have already passed. Which means a few weeks ago. We enrolled you into school here already so you can start soon."
Her eyes enlarged and so did his. She titlted her head to the side and he was going to make a run for it again but it was too late. Junsu covered Hyunshik's eyes.
"It-OW- isn't my fault!" He yelled at her.
"You're the one that -Kick- brought me here!" She held up her hand and a ball of gray mass appeared."How can I use my magic but not open a portal? What is this sorcery?"
Someone grabbed onto her small petite wrist.
"We have to get going Haneul." Changmin Said. She stopped and shivered.
" You better explain everything to me on the way back." She said as he offered to give her a piggy back ride. She jumped on and they all started to walk again. Yoochun was talking to Hyunshik and the others were thinking to themselves.
"You got fat." Jaejoong said.
"You're just weak "
She hugged his neck tighter.
"What's wrong?" Jaejoong asked her.
"I don't know. This place feels weird and weren't we suppose to pass a bridge?"
"We're taking a different route." Yunho said without looking at her. Haneul was getting a bit light headed and sleepy.
"Why is it ta-taking so longgg?" She said with her head resting on his shoulder. She fell asleep within a few minutes and everything became still.
"Good job Hyunshik. I put extra in there for your mothers medicine." Yoochun said handing him a big pouch full of gold, silver, and bronze coins with embarkings saying "Royal Gods Dollar". Hyunshik took the bag with two hands.
"Thanks Hyung! Call me again when you need me!" He said before running off somewhere.
"I feel bad for doing this." Junsu said.
"It's for her own sake. They lied to her as if it's okay. By the time she turns 18, he'd force her to use all her magic power to do the unthinkable." Yunho said.
"She's already that strong, imagine 2 years from now. The queen would be filled with joy to know her beloved niece wouldn't be lied to and hurt any longer. And we as the queens nephew-in-laws must not neglect her. She is still sick." Yoochun said. They all nodded.
"Changmin, you need to stop scaring her." Jaejoong said.
"I didn't do anything. She's just scared of me for some reason." "OR maybe you were being a little creep earlier." He added. Changmin rolled his eyes
. "Hyunshik erased almost all of her memories from the other world and kept some to add on fake ones. It'll make it easier for her to think and not ask us many questions but with magic powers like hers, I'm not so sure." Yoochun said and the rest nodded. "When we get back, let her rest for a day or so before meeting the queen. She'll need all the rest she can get." 
 
 
 
 
.......................................................................................
 
 
 
 
She laid on her side with a blanket covering her. They all sat around her, watching her sleep with so much ease.
"I hope he was able to do it correctly. With a magic power like hers, it might be a little bit hard." Changmin said.
"That's what I said earlier." Yoochun said but he got ignored.
"By the way, I'm going to be the one who's going to marry her." Changmin said, looking directly into Jaejoong's eyes.
He then moved a piece of stray hair from her face and smiled at her. Jaejoong swatted his hand away.
"Don't be so sure of yourself Changmin." Yunho said.
"You too?! I'M the one who asked HER father, which means I'M the one who's going to marry this crazy psycho everyone calls a princess." Jaejoong said pointing at her. In the midst of arguing, Haneul woke up. She placed her forearm on top of her eyes. They kept yelling and yelling at each other and their voices were getting louder and louder. Haneul was getting irritated so she sat up and pounded her hand against the headboard and it made a loud cracking sound. They stopped and stared at her.
"Can you all stop screaming like little kids? I'm trying to sleep and you all are very annoying at the moment." Their eyes all adverted to where her hand was and they became stiff. There was a large hole in the thick wood.
"Sorry." they all muttered lowly.
*Though her memories are altered, she's still the same old violent Haneul that we had all come to love.* Junsu said telepathically.
*Riggghht* Yoochun said.
"Go back to sleep, we have sch-" before Jaejoong could finish what he was saying, she snored. They all chuckled lightly.
 
 
 
 
 
..............................................................................................
 
 
                                                                                  Haneul P.O.V
 
 
 
I stretched my body out and rubbed my eyes. My brain felt like a thousand pounds and my shoulders were stiff. It felt as if something was missing. I tried to remember what happened today but nothing came to me. An image of a person appeared in my head but I couldn't make out who it was or if I've seen him before. It was driving me crazy and I hated it. Yoochun stood there staring at me. "Do you need something?" I asked him.
"Thank goodness you remember me. Your brother, mother, and you were in an accident. You and your brother are the only survivors. It seems that your father will take care of your brother in the other world. We, the family on your mothers side, will take care of you. Oh, and your name is Park Haneul."
I stared at him with furrowed brows. "I know what my name is Yoochun. Everything else just seems like a blur to me. I remember most faces and names. Some faces that pop up out of no where, I do not. It feels like I know them but then again, I don't know if I have known them." I told him.
"That's good. You've had a rough life. Take this as a new opportunity for a better life than before. Don't pry on the past. It won't do good." He said patting my head. "We'll talk more at dinner so get up and get ready."
I nodded my head at him and he just disappeared.
*Haneul! Haneul!*
I heard screaming in my head.
*Wh-Who are you?*
*Its -* the voice faded out and disappeared.
I sighed and washed my face. I should just forget like Yoochun said. Forget everything and live a new better life. Forget. 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________
I finally updated since forever. This chapter has been half done, lying in my notes all lonely. It's finally done lol. I hoped you liked it and is anticipating for next chap. ^^ I love you you <3 Sorry for the mistakes.