Chapter Fifteen

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

 

 

Sorry for not updating. T-T School's a big er. I swear. Well here is chapter 15. ^^ It's in two different text because I used two different word documents. Is that what you call it? Anyways, Thankyouuuuu you all for reading this! Enjoy...  It's 3:21 Am in Georgia already..omgoodness

_______________________________________

 

As Haneul walked, the posters of her missing were all gone. She took off her mask and cap.

 

*Air.*

 

She played with her hair a bit, trying to fix it.

 

"We are selling rare gems and crystals! Come and see!" it caught her attention.

She looked at them then recognized something. They were from palace! There were plenty of them lying around the castle.

 

"P-p-princess Ha-Haneul" he stuttered.

 

"I-Im just trying to make a living. My wife, she's, she sick. And-"

 

"Don't worry. Im not going to charge you with theft." he breathed out.

 

"You have really great skills. How much are these?"

 

"It's free for you princess."

 

"Alright, I'll take two please."

He wrapped them up and placed them in her hands.

She placed a stack of money on the table. His eyes widened.

 

"Princess. These are free. And these wouldn't cost so much."

 

"Take it. Save your wife. Buy her medicine and take her to a good healer. Oh. Wait. Here."

 

She wrote something down and pressed her thumb onto the rare paper. The paper is rare because it'll recover itself when wet, ripped, burned, etc. It is only for the Royal Highnesses and Majesties. It was a letter to one of the best Healers. He only works for the royal family. And this was an order and command to treat this man's wife whenever needed.

 

"Thankyou so much princess! This is all I need." He handed her back the money.

 

"No. You should keep this. Keep it for rainy days and to send your children to school." she pushed it back to him.

 

"But-"

 

"If you dont take it, I'll be angry!" He surrendered.

 

"Thank you so much Princess."

 

"It's okay." she patted the man's stiff shoulder. She wore the necklace and put the other one in her backpack. (A/n: Guess who's the other necklace is for. ^^ You're cool and beautiful! Sorry for being a lame turtle~)

 

...................................................................

 

 

Haneul walked around most of the village. She bought yummy food and some souvenirs. She even played with some of the children. Soon it became dark and she knew she had to return. She took a deep sigh and walked by the lake one last time. She sat there looking at the reflected moon. *Is he really not coming?* She patted her knees and got up.

 

"Haneul!” a voice yelled her name.

 

Now you com-“ It wasn’t Cloud, it was none other than Sehun. She quickly put her mask on. She tried to avoid him and continued walking.

 

Haneul! Where are you going?” He followed her.

 

 

He grabbed her hand. She cleared .

 

My name is not Haneul. You’ve got the wrong person.” She said in English.

 

Ahh, uhh, I’m soo-rry.” he let go of it.

She waved her hand and continued to walk.

 

*That dumb boy.* She shook her head.

 

*He’s still following me. I can feel the light wind blowing from behind me. If he was going to follow someone, at least be smarter.*

 

 

She chuckled lightly to herself. She felt a bit of quick wind blowing behind her then disappearing.

 

*Guess he's not dumb anymore. Or maybe its just because he's a stalker. Hmm...*

she felt it again. She turned around quickly and spotted a figure hiding behind a wall. 

 

*I take back what I just said.*

she stopped walking and waited a few seconds. She then started to run quickly. She could hear him run behind her. He tripped on air. She turned around and took a glance. She tried to hold it in but, Her face cracked a slight smile. She quickly turned her head back and continued running. He quickly got up and tried to follow her. She grew tired easily and stopped for a few seconds.  Without her realizing, he was catching up to her. She felt arms snake around her waist.

“I finally got you. Now let’s go back home.” He said letting go of her and held onto her wrist.

“I’m not going Any Where with YOU.”

She tried to get out of his grip.

“I SAID, We’re going back home.”

His grip tightened with every word.  

“S-Sehun. You’re hu-hurting me.”

She tried pulled her hand from him again but his grip was still too tight. Her eyes watered a bit. He pulled her into the portal and they were teleported back to the palace. He still held onto her tightly. She bit her lip, hard. She didn’t want to cry. Not in front of him at least.  She was not weak. She was strong. She had to keep believing this or else her true self would be revealed and she’ll appear as a weakling.

“Sehun. Let m-“

He pulled her in. she gasped lightly. He held her in his arms securely. She tried pushing him away but it was no use.

“I was worried about you…I can’t let anything hurt you. I love you so much.” He pulled her in more. 

A few tear drops landed on the crown of her head.

“You don’t love me you bastard.” She spat at him.

His body tensed.

“You don’t love me.” she said with anger.

She pushed him away. This time she succeeded. She swallowed and turned to walk to her room. His hand reached out for her again but he couldn’t grab her in time. His shoulders slumped and his head hung low.

“I’m…sorry. I'm..so..”