Chapter Nineteen

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

Haneul laid peacefully in bed. Someone shook her.

"Princess. It's the first day of school." Haneul groaned and covered her ears.

"Princess. Come on." She pleaded.

"Haneul. Wake up." Kai stood at the door. She sat up.

"Thank you Kai-ssi." She was about to walk out the door.

"Mimi Unnie."

"Ne, Princess?"

"Thanks."

"It's My job." She chuckled and left.

"You can leave now." She said looking at Kai. He smiled.

"You look like a pale baboon."

"Aish"

She grabbed a pillow and threw it but He left and closed the door behind him. She got up and got ready. She did a loose fish tail braid to the side. She put on a bit of face moisturizer on and patted her face gently. She grabbed her glasses and put them on as well.

"Himnae!" She put on her shoes and grabbed her backpack.

"Took you long enough. You wake up so late." Kai said.

"Whatever. At least I made it on time for breakfast. And besides, You woke up too early." She mumbled.

They got to the dining room and breakfast was served like usual.

"Have fun at school, Okay?" The King said joyfully.

*How can school be fun?*

"Ne." Almost all of them said.

Haneul finished her food and got up.

"I'm leaving for school."

Mimi gave her a cute lunch bag and she put it in her pack. She walked out and a car was waiting for her.

"Good Morning Mr. Kim. How was your break?" "

Good Morning princess. Mine was great. How was yours?"

"It was fine." he nodded.

She climbed in and he closed the door for her. He stood outside still waiting for one more person. Luhan climbed in. She didn't say a word through most of the ride.

"When are you going back to Exo-M?" she asked with a monotone voice. He stayed quiet.

"Hana wants me to stay a little bit longer..so I don't really know."

*He stays longer when she asks - but when I ask,  he always say he can't.*

"We're here princess."

"Thankyou.  See you later!" she waved at him and he nodded.

She walked in front of him. Everyone said Hello or Good Morning to Luhan. Sehun came up behind her and hugged her. His arms around her and his fingers locked. People gasped.

"Is Prince Sehun and THAT dating?"

"Is Our princess dating HIM?!"

"Sehun get off me."

"Don't wanna."

"People are gossiping."

"I don't care." He kissed her neck.

"I love you...And I want everyone to know it." She awkwardly smiled.

Kai watched from afar. Girls came up to him and shoved gifts in his face. He kindly rejected them. Some just took the reality and others well.....They didn't take it too well.

"Oppa! Why don't you love me?!"

*Sigh. You're older than me. Are you still in school?*

"He's mine!"

"Oppa~~"

"Let go of my hair!"

"HANEUL!" Someone yelled loudly.

It was one of those girls. He got from behind her and held onto her hand. 

"I missed you!" She said in a bit over the top pitched voice.

"Oh. Hey Sehun Oppa. Didn't see you there."

*Liar. You were looking directly at him when you were walking, more like running, all the way over here. And do I even know you? This little raggedy b- Almost forgot. Princesses needed to have manners.*

"Um..Are you two dating?"

"Ani-"  She was cut off by Sehun.

"Yes we are." Haneul elbowed his side.

The girl clenched her teeth and balled her hands into fist.

*Look what you've done!*

*I didn't do anything.*

*Yes you did! What if she tries to kill me?*

*She won't. I'll protect you from harm.*

"I hope. You two. Laasstt. Very. Very. Long." she said with clenched teeth and left with a huff.

"I'll talk to you later. I need to get my schedule." Haneul walked away.

He pulled her back - her face inches away from his. He planted his lips onto hers with a slight smile.

"I'll miss you."

"Mmhm."

 

...................................................................................

 

It seemed like forever. The lady took too long. She was all eyes on some new boy - totally ignoring my existence. Haneul cleared my throat.

"Ah. Here's your schedule Haneul. You have the same classes as him. Show him around if you could." She nodded

She walked out and he followed. "You aren't going to ask for my name?"

"No." He smiled and looked down.

"Aren't you Princess Haneul?" He asked again.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He smiled again.

 "You're one weird girl."

"Thanks." She stopped.

"This is our History class. Mrs. Seo teaches this class. She hates everyone so don't get on her nerves or she'll stamp an F- on your forehead." He laughed.

"I'm not playing." he looked at her with wide eyes.

"Let's go in." he awkwardly smiled and nodded.

"Good Morning Mrs.Seo." Haneul said politely.

"Ah. Ne. Good Morning to you too, Princess."

"Good Morning Ma'am." he said.

"Omo. Good Morning King Jiho." Everyone murmured to each other.

Some just looked surprised. Haneul didn't really care. She just sat down next to Sehun.

"Ah. Ne." He nodded.

His head slightly.

"Do you think he's too young to be a king?" One boy asked the other. 

She didn't understand why everyone was so worked up about the new boy being a king. What was so special about being king?

"We have the same classes." Sehun  said. 

"We always do." She said.

 

____________________________

 

Mianheeee. Short Chapter again. Thank you so much for reading my FanFic! <3 Can't believe I have 60 Subscribers already! ^^ Thankyou SO MUCH! I love you  you