Chapter Twelve

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

 I woke up and felt a pain in my back. I looked around and realized what had happened last night. I took a deep inhale and exhaled, tired. Tired of him. Tired of them. Tired of love. Tired of me. Tired of the world. Tired of my heart. Tired of my mind. Tired of life. Tired of everyingthing.

"Princess? Are you awake?"

"Uh, yea. I'll be out in a few."

"Yes, princess."

I got up slowly and trudged towards to bathroom. I shouldn't have walked for so long.

 

........................................

 

 I walked out and they followed behind me.

"Micha. I heard your parents are sick. Why don't you take two weeks off?"

she opened to decline.

"You'll still be paid. Don't worry. If you don't, I'll personally pay you." I said smiling at her.

"Omo. Kamshamnida Princess! Thank you so much." she said crying.

"Go pack. Take a rest too, okay?"

"Ne!"

she started running.

I smiled. "You all too."

Their eyes widened.

"All of you get two weeks off too. Go!"

"But Princess-"

"No Buts. Just go and enjoy your Two weeks off. You all need it." I said ushering them.

They thanked me many times. I'm glad I get to do something for them. They looked so worn out. Heck! I need one too.

"Haneul!!" I heard someone yell.

I turned around smiling. My smile disappeared and I turned around and walked faster.

"Baby!" he yelled. He grabbed my arm.

"What do you want Sehun?" he kissed me.

I pushed him away with full force.

"Haneul." he said softly.

"Don't 'Haneul' me."

I walked towards the dining room with him following behind me.

"Everyones finally here!" the king yelled loudly.

Everyone smiled. I have a weird feeling. Maybe it's just me. I sat down next to Kai and Baekhyun. I could feel Suho and Sehun stare into my soul. We were in the middle of eating dinner.

"I have an announcement to make. Hana is actually marrying one more person. She requested and The queen signed the scroll already."

"Let me guess."

"It's Yongguk isn't it? Or is it Sehun?"

"You're really good at guessing."

I'm not even going to cry anymore. It's been too many times. It doesnt hurt anymore. I can't feel the pain anymore. I just feel...Numb.

"Yongguk must be happy." Chanyeol said.

"I'm leaving. I hope I won't see most of you for a day, a minute, matter of fact a second. Goodbye King."

He looked bewildered.

If you had opposed, I would have called you dad. I walked out. Deep breaths Haneul. Deep breaths. I walked slowly towards the garden. My eyes widened. What the? What happened to all the flowers I planted?! They're all gone!

"Who the. Oh my.!!"

I ran to the green house and opened the door. Nothing changed. Thank goodness. I put up an invisible guard bubble around the green house. I walked out. I sneezed loudly. Pollen flowers. Thats what it was.

"What are you doing?!" I pushed him.

"Haneul."

"What did you do to my garden?!" I grabbed his collar, pulling him up.

"H-Hana said that the other flowers are ugly so Im replacing them."

"This isn't her garden. This isn't your garden. This is mine. Did you ever realize that all the flowers here were pollen free because of my allergies? Did you realize that this was the only place I really ever came to?! Do you know how much I treasured this place?!" I shook him.

"Those! Why didn't you take those out too?!" I pointed to the flowers we planted together.

"I-"

"You're so selfish. Everyone is so selfish. Using me for their needs." I shook my head.

Tears were evident. The smell of the pollen was really strong and I was getting light headed. My eyes rolled back and I landed on the floor.

 

.........................................................................................

 

"Haneul!"

He shook her lightly. He carried her, running towards her room.

"Please be okay. Please!" He pleaded.

He laid her down gently. He hovered his hands above her chest. A glow of purple appeared. After a little bit, it disappeared. Her eyes slowly opened.

"Thank goodness." he said hugging her.

"Let go of me Lay." He still held her tightly.

"Yixing let go of me."

He couldn't hear her. His heart was beating like before. He missed that feeling. Hana had forced him into a marriage he never wanted. He felt sorry for Kris. He truly loves her but she never really acts lovey dovey with him. She only does it when everyone was looking. She'd push Kris aside when the attention is gone.

"Yixing! Let go of me!"

*I can't. I don't want to. I can't let you slip away. I just can't!*

"I missed you." he mumbled into her ear. Her body became stiff.

*What does he mean he misses me? He's suppose to be missing Hana.*

"Yixing. Get off me." She pushed him and he let go of her.

"I'm sorry. I just-"

"I don't really care."

He hated how he tried his best to be able to get her love, but now it's all gone. He waited for 6 years. 6 whole years! Her newly found love for him was now gone. He won't have the opportunity to show her how much he really loves her anymore. Just because of Hana.

"You should get going." She rushed him.

He left but not before looking at her beautiful Dark Brown orbs.

"Have a good Day Princess. I'll plant all the flowers and plants back. I promise."