Chapter Twenty Seven

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

Haneul sat by herself. Her feet dipped into the cool, soothing water. She laid her back onto the expensive foreign wood, staring up at the sky. A shadow appeared and blocked her view. She furrowed her brows and sat up.

"I've come to get you, My princess." She sighed. Her gaze met his. She rolled her eyes and sat up.

"You said a week didn't you?" She asked.

"No. I said soon and I really wanted to see you. It's been 5ever." Haneul made a disgusted face.

"I really don't understand what you see in me." She got up and walked towards the corridor and he followed her. "You know. You really frustrate me. A lot." He smiled. "It's not a compliment." He just stared at her with an idiot smile. "Who could have thought someone with so much power could look like a complete idiot. You master at that...You know, if you look like that more  often, you'll probably find the right girl for you. Which is not me." He didn't say a word.  They walked in silence until they reached her fathers office. She knocked a few times and he let her in. She walked in with Jaejoong and was surprised to see Sehun in there already but with some girl. Her father quickly got up to bow at Jaejoong but Jaejoong stopped him.

"You mustn't Father." The King's eyes widened, and even the hypnotized Sehun's too. "I want to marry your daughter. Is that alright with you?" The king quickly nodded his head with a smile but then stopped.

"Please forgive me but I can't make that decision for her, even  if you're one of the Royal Gods. I made a promise to her that she can marry whom ever she wants. If she accepts then I will too."

*Out of all the other times, you choose now?* Jaejoong smiled.

"Would you marry me Haneul?" She nodded her head nonchalantly. Her father smiled happily.

"I guess if you still want to nullify the engagement,Sehun, then I will allow you too."

*I guess he knew already. It makes it less harder for me.*

"I would like to marry her within the next 2 months if possible." Her Father nodded.

"Alright. I'll look for a good date."

"Thank you father. We will take our leave." She pulled Jaejoong with her. Once they got out she hit him in the gut and he held onto his stomach.

"What was that for?"

"Just because." He laughed.

"It's not ing funny. Why are you always smiling or laughing at whatever I say or do?"

"You shouldn't use profanity at me like that."

"I can do what ever the I want too. Remember, I'm only marrying you to save my country, home, and family." *and Sehun.* She said. He walked infront of her.

"We're going somewhere." He said out of the blue. She was flustered when he pulled her hand and started to run.

"Ya! Where are we going?!" She yelled.

"The Royal Gods palace, Cassiopeia.  Her eyes widened and she stopped in her tracks making him stop too.

"What?" "I can't go there." She said.

"And why not?"

"You know why."

"He's not going to do anything. As much as he hates you, he's not that stupid." Her lips pursed to the side. Two rings appeared on the finger in which Sehun's engagement ring used to be. Jaejoong looked at his rings with interest.

"These look quite lovely." He said. Haneul nodded. "It has little markings with important dates." Jaejoong smiled.

"You're such a kid." She said.

"A kid for you." He cooed. She made a disgusted face.

"Let's go." She said and he nodded. He opened a portal with a mix of black and blue colors. "Is it safe?" She asked him and he laughed.

"Yes Haneul." She held onto his hand tightly as they walked into the portal and he smiled.

"Why do you keep smiling?"

"Because you're cute." They got there quick and safe. "Where you hurt?"

"No."

"See I told you." Haneul took a few seconds to scan the area. It was really really big. Clouds were floating underneath and there were special flowers everywhere.

"Its been a long time." She said.

"More than 10 years. Suho would visit occasionally from time to time, but you, nada. Everyone missed you." Dozens of people started to run out from all different directions.  

"You grew so quickly."

"Looking at you up close is better than from afar." Haneul furrowed her.

*They've been watching me?*

"Stand aside." Jaejoong said in a stern tone and they did so. "Come on Haneul." He said softly to her and tugged at her hand lightly. The crowd watched in admiration.

"He's so handsome I could die." Haneul looked at the girl and she quieted down. Haneul nodded her head slightly with a smile and the girl was taken a back so she ran away.

"Ya. Poop. Why did you bring me here?"

"Many reasons that you needn't know now." She pursed her lips and sighed. She walked with him side by side. As they walked in, many maids and butlers were lined up and bowing. Haneul felt weird since she'd always tell others to not bow to her. She walked awkwardly down the hall. After they passed them, they stopped bowing and went back to what they were doing. Haneul saw something at the corner of her eyes and she quickly clutched onto Jaejoongs arm.

*Its too dangerous here.* Jaejoong smiled.

"I told you he's not going to do anything to you. It's been years. He had changed by now." He said in a reassuring tone.

"You don't know that." She replied to him. He just shook his head. She kicked him in the shin and his eyes popped out.

"You're as violent as ever." Haneul did a sarcastic smile. She heard a snicker behind her and ran quickly to the other side.

"It's been quite awhile hasn't it, Haneul....ssi?" He asked with a smirk and a little head tilt that made Haneul shiver uncomfortably.

"Uhm. Yea. Bye. Gotta go." She pulled Jaejoong up.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" She nudged Jaejoong.

"Chnagmin, stop being such a creep."

"As if you're the one to say."

"Let's go Jaejoong we have lots of things to talk about." Haneul pulled him away.

"Should I joi-"

"NO!" Haneul said quickly and strode down the hall with Jaejoong as quick as she possibly can.

After going around the whole palace by foot, Haneul was worn out.

*Why'd he make me go on foot when there is about 5 or so elevators?! Aish! I'm going home!* She stretched and then grabbed her belongings from the table. She twirled her finger but nothing happened. She tried again but this time with more effort but nothing appeared. She did it with both hands, still no luck. By the time she could get just a small spark of white and gray, she was completely worn out. *What is happening?! Why is it so hard to open a portal all of a sudden?* She was mad, confused, and tired. She balled up her fist and kicked the door open to look for Jaejoong. Once she gets to him, he'll be sorry for not telling her EVERYTHING.