Chapter Twenty Four

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

"Students, as you may know, Next week we will have our sports week." Some kids groaned.

"For the new kids, it's exactly what it sounds like but there is a glitch to it. On Sports Day, our school compete for which home room class has the best athletic kids. Every Homeroom must participate. We play a variety of things. Basketball, baseball, soccer, football, archery, track, and many others. We also have a category for powers as well. We hope you all enjoy!" Haneul sighed.

"Minho got this for our Homeroom. You know how competitive he is." Luhan said.

"Hey! I'm not that competitive. I just love to win." He said.

"Mmmhmm." They all said together.

"Same difference" Key slapped the back of Minho's head. 

"We gotta get back to Homeroom. Come on." Kai said. He put his hand out for Haneul to hold onto. She placed her hand on his and he pulled her up. She smiled at him.

"Baby. Help me up too~" Sehun cooed jokingly at Kai. Kai faked a gag and everyone laughed. Haneul pulled Sehun up with one hand.

"Thanks babe." He kissed her cheek.

"Mmhm." She turned to walk down the bleachers but she tripped over air and bumped into someone.

"Are you okay?"

"Ah. Ne. I'm so sorry Taemin Sunbae." She bowed. He smiled lightly.

"It's no problem. Um. Has Hana mentioned to you about me? Like within last year or no?"

"You guys know each other?!" She asked surprised.

"I guess she didn't. Um. I'll be on my way. Nice talking to you dongsaeng." He said patting her head and she smiled.

"Ne. Have a nice day Sunbae!" Haneul bowed with a smile.

Hana clenched her fist.

"I tried so hard yet they still meet. Heh. That pathetic little stealing my man. She's going to get it.Soon....very soon." She said through clenched teeth.

Kris sighed and put his head down while Lay and BAP kept their boiling anger to themselves. They were killing her 99 ways in their heads.

Zelo was the most horrific.

*I swear Hyung. If she gets the death penalty some day. Let me do it.*

*Junhong!* Yongguk yelled at him in his mind.

*I agree with him Hyung.*

*Me too.*

*Not-a-nother-word.*

They mumbled incoherent sentences to themselves. Zelo put on his grey headphones, listening to Kanye West's White Dress.

*Poor Noona. If she dare hurt you, I'll hurt her one hundred times worse. I'll save you no matter what. I promise*

He thought to himself.  

 

 

.......................................................................................

 

 

She walked aimlessly around the halls by herself.

"Hana!" Someone yelled.

She decided to ignore it but the person kept on yelling. A hand lightly grabbed her shoulder. She breathed in deeply and rolled her eyes at the same time. She put on her fake smile and turned around.

"Ne?" She looked into his eyes as he talked. She was mesmerized. Never in her life has she ever felt so...so warm inside.

"I wanted to ask you something." His voice was charming. It was smooth and soothing.

"What is it?" She asked as softly and sweetly as she could.

"I wanted to know if we could be friends." She nodded with a smile.

"Of course. My name is Park Hana."

"My name is Lee Taemin. Pleased to be your friend." He smiled.

They got close to each other just like that. Hana actually opened up to someone for the first time. She actually loved someone for the first time, but  she was soon going to experience heartbreak. You see, Hana and Haneul never really talked. Hana never really tried, neither did Haneul. Hana left Haneul alone but that changed. It changed just because of a conversation, a request that she hated.

"Ya! Lee Taemin. What did you want to tell me?" She shook him lightly.

"I...I wanted to know if you could put in a good word to Haneul for me." he smiled shyly with his hand behind his neck. She was mad, furious in fact. She wanted him to like her, not her younger Step-Sister. She wanted him to like her! Her! Park Hana! The better one! The most likable one! Why is it 'her'?

"Mm. Wae?" She asked through clenched teeth.

"Don't tell anybody ok?" She nodded.

"I like her. I like her a lot." She blinked back some tears.

"Chincha?"

"Yup. So help me out ok?" She nodded, knowing she won't and never will. 

 

 

___________________________________________

I know. I know. I haven't updated but I have a good excuse. I had a lot of work to do durning the break. T-T