Chapter Twenty Three

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

 

Haneul got up and walked out. No one was there. Everything was still again. Didn't they hear how loud the bang was? Maybe her hearing was exquisite or maybe she's hallucinating. Which ever it was, she was still going to go look. There went another one.
*Whats going on?!*
She got closer to the sound.
*Its coming from Kai's room.* she heard him scream.
*Is everyone deaf? Don't they hear him screaming and those loud bangs?!?!* She placed her hand on the intricate door handle - her heart pounding.
^Next time, don't bother me when I'm 'busy.' Ara?^
She still remember that look on his face, the coldness of his eyes, the distance of his voice, the emotionless tone. She breathed.
*Should I or should I not?*
She heard another bang and ran in. She was horrified. His hands were bleeding, yet, he held a vase in his hands tightly. His vein  popped out and his hair was tousled. There was fire in his eyes. She ran and grabbed his wrist. Even though she wasn't not strong enough, she tried her best to stop him. His grip on the vase loosened as he saw her crying face. The vase dropped but not as hard to make it break.
"Jong In-ah."
Her arms wrapped around him tightly.
"Why?" His hands drop to his side.
"Why would you- why would you do that to yourself?" Her tears staining his shirt.
"You're so selfish." She loosened her arms from around him and hit his chest.
"You bad guy!" She said over and over again through her tears as she continuously hit him. He held her wrist, stopping her. Her arms grew weak and her breathing hitched.
"Why?"
She looked helplessly into his eyes. He stared right back into them with pain and hurt.
"Be-Because, I love you. More than anything in this world. Even more than my own life Haneul. You were always so naive to see. I love you Haneul. I really do but you never saw how much I really love and care for you."
She was quiet. He pulled her in, letting go of her blood stained wrist. He closed his eyes and hugged her. His chin rested atop of the crown of her head. He wanted to savior this very moment for as long as he could because he knew, that this may be the very last.
 
 
 
...........................................................................
 
 
 
"Princess. Did you not sleep last night? You have bags."
"Oh. I did. I just couldn't sleep well, that's all." 
"How are your parents?"
"They're fine now, thanks to you."
"I really didn't do anything though." The maid smile.
"Your generosity princess."
"But I didn't give you much."
"Your generosity is enough princess." Haneul shyly smiled.
"Oh! My mother made some food and she would like for you to taste it."
"Really?"
"Ne! I've already set it up in the dining room. Please get ready for school princess."
"Tell your umma thank you very much and I wish her well. Oh and tell the chef to make an Italian dinner and bring it home to your family."  Haneul smiled.
"Ne princess. Thank you so much. My parents would love it."
She closed the door and left.
When Haneul finished, she walked towards the dining room with maids following suit. Don't underestimate them. They're well trained and know how to kill. Knives and guns are under their dresses ready to pull out at anytime. They may look weak but get too close to the princess and you'll be the weak one.
"Thank you for walking me here when it's really unnecessary. Go have your breakfast. Annyeong~" They smiled and left. She walked into the humongous room and was greeted with some stares. She took her seat and smiled.
*This looks so good. I haven't had this kind of meal in a while.*
"Princess Haneul, What are you eating?" asked Hana with a disgusted face.
"Food of course." Haneul smiled happily as she took a bite of her rolled egg.
*Simplicity taste so good.*
She then ate some of the Kimchi-jjigae. The others watched as she ate. Some in disgust from her eating commoners food and the other in jealousy. They wanted some too. ): Kai watched her with soft eyes and a secretive smile. Thats what he loved so much about her. She wasn't quick to judge. She took  what she was offered with open hands, no matter how little, how bad, or how lowly. She was perfect. Sehun wastched her as well. He loved how she didn't care what people thought of her. She ate how she would anywhere. Haneul chugged down her juice and got up.
"I'm off to school. Have a nice day." She smiled slightly. 
 
 
 
 
......................................................................................
 
 
 
 
She was quite early today. After all, she ate like a pig. She sat in the library reading a thick book. 'Sorrow in the soul' by Moon Sekyung (It's not a real book if you're wondering.) She was zoning into the book and out of the real world. It sounded so familiar. She couldn't point it out. It was at the tip of her tongue. It was about a life of a rich girl that was always overshadowed by her elder step-sister and how almost everything she adored was taken away by her sister. Even the people that she loved but she was so naive to see. When she finally sees, she's too late but  Haneul didn't get to that part yet. She heard a faint calling of her name. Her brows furrowed. Her eyes stayed glued onto the words on the paper. It was still again.
"Haneul-ssi."
"Princess." It had gotten louder and the voices multiplied. She glanced up from her book. Familiar faces were staring at her.
"Annyeonghaseyo." She nodded her head slightly and moved a few strands of hair behind her ear. They squirmed and some smiled widely. One covered half of his face with the sleeves of his hoodie. Haneul smiled at how cute they could be. They screamed lightly.
*They act like how I would act if I saw my favorite idols. B2ST Oppas<3 They're so cute!*
"Is it almost time for class?" she asked. They shook their heads.
*They're more calmer than the girls I suppose.*
"Can you tell me when its time to go to class. 10 minutes before would be nice too." They nodded. "Do you guys want to talk?"
"Yes!!" Haneul giggled.
"Ask away. But one at a time please." She gestured as she closed her book.
"Princess Haneul, Are you dating Prince Oh Sehun?"
"Ne. I am." Sad awes were heard.
"Princess, would you try commoners food?"
"I have many times before. It's delicious!"
"What's your favorite color?"
"Hmm.. I like light colors like pastels but I mostly like blue. What about you?"
"I like the color blue too!" Haneul smiled.
"We can be color buddies!"
"Really?!" Haneul nodded.
His grin was so wide, it took up half of his face.
"Princess, What are your hobbies?"
"I have a lot actually. I like to sing, dance, play the piano, draw, sleep, etc. Being a Royal means learning a lot of unnecessary things in life."
"Princess Haneul, It's 10 minutes before class." "Thank you Myung-dae. I appreciate it. Lets talk next time, yes?" They all nodded in sync.
"Have a great and happy day~"
"You too princess." Haneul got up and stretched.
She dusted off her skirt and grabbed her books. She walked into class. She was the very first one in. She lays her head down on the table and put on the earphone.
*This is so peaceful.* 
 
 
 
............................................................................................
 
 
 
Lunch came around quick. Haneul sat at the table in between Sehun and Kai. She felt a little awkward.
"Noona~." Zelo called.
"I can finally talk to you. That witch Hana won't let any of us come near you. Shes not here today. Shes sick, thank goodness. Ugh. She's such a pain." Her eyebrow raised.
"She doesn't let you come near me? Wae?"
"Becau-" Daehyun placed a hand over his mouth.
"It's nothing to worry about princess. Please enjoy your meal." She pursed her lips.
"Oh. Ok. You enjoy yours too. Here Zelo." she places the kimchi and cherry tomatoes on his plate. His face lit up.
"But princess, wouldn't you want the kimchi? They rarely serve it."
"You can have it. I haven't seen you in a while so my treat~"
"Thank-Ku" he said with rice in his mouth.
Haneul smiled. The others smiles at her as well. They haven't seen it in a awhile after all. She took a quick glance at Yongguk. She bit her bottom lip. Although she forgot him somewhat, she still had some kind of feeling still left. She waved at him lightly with a smile.
*Please don't. I can't take being away from you, but the boys. They have to live.*
He waved back not looking at her for long. She looked up, down, and then to the side quickly while blinking.
"Babe. Gwenchana?"
"Mmhm."
*Did you accept Kai's feelings?* He asked in his head.
*I don't know.*
He looked at her. She raised both her brows with her lips in a thin line.
*Im planning on telling him in a bit.*
*Do it now or it's gonna be too late. I won't be jealous. I promise. As long as he treats you right then I'm alright with him being yours like I am yours. Just don't forget about me. Ara?*
*Haha. Araso. Be back in a few or while.*
He nodded and did a hwating. She shook her head and tapped Kai's arm. He looked at her.
"Let's go talk ok? Or are you still eating?"
"I'm done." He felt his heart rapidly beat. As he stood up, he hovered over her.  All 5'very tall of him and all 5'very short of her walked out of the cafeteria. They walked up the stairs, going up to the roof top.
"Ahh~ Oh~"(Omg. This is embarrassing.Lol) She stopped and looked at him.
"Let's go somewhere else and talk. I think the rooftop is kind of occupied right now." He chuckled at her and nods, following her back down the steps. He saw her shiver. They now sat on the bench behind the school. It was near a big tree. There were carvings on it.
^Sehun is awesome! - Sehun^
^No you're not. I am ^-^- Haneul^
^Guys! Stop fighting. We all know that I am! - Kai^
^S-H-K 4everrr -Sehun^
^You're stupid Sehun. Stawp. - Haneul and Kai^
Haneul looked at it and laughed.
*We're still the same*
"What do you want to talk about?" Kai asked curiously. The rapid beating of his heart came back.
"I um...I wanted to tell you that..I" He anticipated.
"I like your shirt."
*Omg. You're so stupid Haneul! He wears the same shirt Sehun does. The same shirt that all guys in this school wear!*
"Aish." She hissed lightly. 
"Thank..you?" He chuckled. She scratched the back of her ear. There was a moment of silence between them.
"I love you." She said quickly. His eyes widened.
"Can...you repeat it again but slower?" She looked at him in his eyes.
"I said-" She cupped his face. Their hearts beat fast. She leaned in and kissed him.
"I - love - you Kim Jongin." He smiled.
"I love you more." He leaned in and kissed her again. 
 
 
 
 
......................................................................................
 
 
Later that day.......
 
 
Haneul's face was furrowed. Beads of sweat formed on the side of her face. Her breathing rapidly increased as her hands ball up into fist.
"P-please don't go. I-I don't want to be lone-lonely. Please!" she was now unconsciously crying. "PLEASE!" She sat up.
"It was just a bad dream Haneul. You'll be ok." She assured herself.
"Breath." Her tears began to flow again.
"It felt so real. What if, what of they'll really leave me?" She wiped them away. She sat staring at the wall. She grabbed her pillow and walked towards Sehun's room. She knocked lightly.
"Sehun." She called for him.
He opened the door and was greeted with a red faced Haneul. He pulled her in and closed the door.
"What's wrong baby?" They laid in the bed, hugging each other.
"I had a bad dream. That's all."
"How bad was it?" Sehun asked softly - kissing the top of her head.
"Everyone left me. I was all by myself. It was so...so scary." She cried.
"Please don't leave me."
"I would never leave you. I promise. I love you."
"I love you."
 
(If you're thinking that it's a dream..AKA Halmoni- It's not. ^^)
_____________________________________________________
 
ANNYYEEOONGGGG~ Comment and tell me how you feel about this chap. It's kind of longer than the others I suppose. ^-^ Thankyou for reading it and subscribing<3 Oh! and sorry for the mistakes/typos. D: -- Halmoni, Are you happy now? I updated(: Now you don't have to be mad at me for not telling you what happened. KEKE.