Chapter Twenty One

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

"I'm going to war and so are the other guys. The Red Kingdom invaded one of our villages yesterday. They declared war on us today."

Haneul let everything sink in.

"So, you and the guys have to go to war? What if, what if you get hurt? Who's going to mend you? I'm coming with you."

"Haneul-ah. Andwae. You can't get hurt." He said sternly.

"You don't even know what I can do with my powers."

"Those people are thrained Haneul. They hath experience." His voice rising.

"I don't care. So what. I'm coming. I'm going to go and fight as well."

"I'm not letting you come. Nether less, Fight."

"Then I can Heal the wounded. Baby please. Hana unnie can't heal as fast. Come on."

"Why are you always so head strong and arrogant? Haneul. I cant risk you."

"Sehun. You're just mad that it's true."

"Baby. Im not mad. I'm just, how do you say it? Frustrated. Ok? I can't risk losing someone so special to me. I can't imagine you getting hurt. If you get hurt, I get hurt. All I would think about is you. All I would want to do is pray for you to get better. I would stay by your side forever and ever. I don't want to lose you. Even the thought just makes me.." He breathed sharply. Eyes filled with tears. Haneul draped her arms around his neck - pulling him in.

"Nothing will ever happen. I love you. I'm not going to leave you, ever. Okay? I promise." She kissed him. 

 

 

 

..........................................................................

 

 

Its a joke! Muahaha. Im an evil author. I know. Just playing lol. Did you really believe that he would really go to war? Psh. I can't let my Sehunnie do that. Or can I? Kekeke. Ok. Ok. Back to the story.....

 

"I'm .."He looked at her now crying face.
 
"Just kidding."
 
She stared at him for a bit. She blinked her eyes multiple times. She got up and punched him hard.
 
"Oww babe."
 
"Don't babe -sniffle- me." she cried.  
 
"Why would you -hiccup- do that?! I thought-" She cried again.
 
He pulled her down and hugged her tight.
 
"I just wanted to see what your reaction might be. I love you." He kissed her ever so softly and wiped her tears away.
 
"I'm sorry baby. I won't do it again." He said sincerely.
 
He felt bad making her cry in such a manner. He leaned in once again and kissed her. This time with more passion. He placed a hand behind her neck and pulled her closer. He leaned in for more and she moved her head back - their lips
now separated. He stopped and she smiled.
 
"I love you." he said, almost like a whisper.
 
"I love you too." she said and kissed him perfunctorily. 
 
 
 
 
.................................................................
 
 
 
 
"You guys HAVE to dwell yourselves into the poetry you write. Don't just write because you have to. Write because you want to. Write because you feel it. Write when you feel lonely, deprived of something, loved, hurt, warm, etc. Write down what you're feeling. That's all I want you guys to do. Simple and easy. Right? You all didn't have to add more to something already so simple. Just write. I expect to see a few poems from each and everyone of you by the end of this week. See you guys tomorrow. Class dismissed."
 
Everyone grabbed their books and spewed out the classroom.
 
"You heard that Sehun? You better Dwell yourself into that thing of yours, you call poetry." Haneul said. 
 
"Hey, Hey. My Poetry is fantastic baby." 
 
"Sure.." Said Luhan
 
"Waters Flow
Birds Chirp
Though I try
I know I'll get by
Thats why
I'll steal your Wi-Fi."....(Sorry. I just made it up. I know. This is such a lame poem. D: )
 
"AHAHAHAHA." They all laughed. 
 
"It was good wasn't it?" 
 
"Sure was." Said Jiho - wiping off a fake tear.
 
"I'll help you out babe. Don't worry." She patted his back.
 
"I don't need it though." He blinked innocently.
 
"O- Kay." She nodded her head slowly. 
 
"Kai Opp- Where'd he go?" They shrugged their shoulders. 
 
 
__________________________________________
 

 

Been forever. I know. Mianhe. I hoped you liked this chapter! -DEEP BOW-