Chapter Eighteen

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

Flashback to the past:

 

Meeting Oh Sehun and Luhan. Childhood memories. 

 

....................................................................

 

"Haneul, Suho, say hello to your Second Step-Mother." The King announced.

They gave a small bow. The  Third Queen had 2 children behind her - hiding. One looked like Suho's age and the other looked like Haneul's age.

"Come on guys. Introduce yourself."

She urged them with a gentle eye smile. They slowly came from behind her.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Baekhyun." the other one bowed his head.

"My name is Sehun." Haneul just watched them.

"Do you want to go play football(Soccer)?"

Suho asked the both of them.

"You two play with each other okay? Hyung don't want you to get dirty or hurt."

Baekhyun patted Sehun's head and Sehun nodded. Everyone went off to there business while they both just stood there in awkwardness.

"Do you want to go to the lake?" Sehun nodded.

"Kaja."

She put her hand out so Sehun could hold. He nervously did so. She gently pulled him towards their destination. When they got there, she sat down and patted the seat next to her. Sehun sat down.

"Its beautiful, isn't it?" he nodded.

"Really Beautiful."

He wasn't looking out at the lake, but he was looking at her.  

 

.........................................................................

 

"Okay class. It's time to partner up with someone you don't know or get along with. You two are to do a project. No slacking! I have a list here." The teacher said a loud.

The pupils sighed and made little complaints.

"Hyemi and Dong Wook, Kim Kibum and Lee Kibum." they groaned.

"Hey. It wasn't my fault that you two fought because you two have the same name." The teacher said and everyone laughed. They both gave each other glares.

"Luhan and..." All the girls were waiting for their names to be called except Haneul and of course Hyemi.

"Haneul."

All the girls and boys yelled and complained.

"Aish Chincha." Sehun sighed inwardly. He wished he could be partners with Haneul. Who didn't?

"Mrs. Moon"

"Ne?"

"Can I be partners with her instead? I don't know her, well I do but she doesn't know me. Please?" Sehun clenched his teeth.

*Aiisshh. This boy. Teacher should choose me.*

"Sorry but no." He slumped his shoulders.

After she finished announcing them, everyone had to sit next to their partner.

"Okay. Simple, Typical project. You two are to get to know each other. You have 2 months. You have to write about that person. A 5 paragraph or more essay. What kind of essay is it class?"

"Informative." everyone said lazily.

"Correct. You also have to include what you like about them and how your relationship with them boosted. Begin." She said, walking towards her desk.

"My names Luhan."

"Haneul."

She had a notebook and mechanical pencil on her desk. She wrote in big 'Luhan' She looked at him. It was like a sign of telling him to start talking about himself and so he did. As he talked, she wrote. Class wasn't even half way through and she had 2 pages full of what he had told her about himself. When it was her turn, she thought long and hard about it. She didn't really know herself to even tell someone else.

"Get to know me. Don't just write what I tell you. They might be false."

He was utterly surprised. After that, he followed her like a puppet. But only in school. If he followed her outside, B.A.P would have killed him. Seriously. 

 

.....................................................................................

 

"Sehun Oppa. Say it." Sehun said.

Haneul shook her head.

"Come on. Please?" She pursed her lips to the side.

"Sehun..." His face lit up with hope.

"NO." his face fell. Haneul laughed at how he looked.

"Ya. It's not funny."

"Yes it is!" she laughed and slapped her thigh a few times.

He just watched her and shook his head. He got up to walk towards the table but tripped. It made her laugh harder.

"Omo. Ahaha."  

 

...........................................................................................

 

"Haneul. How does this look?"

"Kai. Did you shop at the baby gap store?" B.A.P laughed. He looked offended.

"Girls love it when I wear this shirt."

"Not this girl. Too tight." She grabbed another dress shirt from his closet and gave it to him.

"Wear this. It'll look cute." he made a face.

"Go!~" She whined.

"Araso. Araso." B.A.P formed a wall around her while Kai was changing.

Himchan was making funny face and so was Daehyun. Haneul laughed.

"Okay." They got of the way.

"How about now?" Haneul put two thumbs up.

"It looks good. Perfect fit." The doors opened and in came Luhan.

"Haneul. Can you fix my tie? It won't come out right when I do it." He stood in front of her.

She knotted it easily.

"Thanks."

"No problems."

"Haneul! Mine too." Sehun whined.

She did his and pulled it a bit. Their faces almost touching. He stared at her gently.

 

......................................................................

 

"Zelo! Ya! Come back here !"

"Princess, please calm down" Yongguk pleaded in a low deep voice.

"Andwae. He told my secret. He promised not to tell anyone. He lied. That's not cool!"

"I'm sorry. It was for a great cause!" he yelped when she kicked his .

"Calm Down Haneul." Youngguk whispered lowly in her ear.

She froze.

It was like time froze just for that moment.

It was one of those rare times he says her name.

"Breathe. I don't want you to start throwing things around. Remember what happened last time?" She huffed.

"Fine. You're lucky Yongguk is holding me down." she said.

He cheekily smiled at her and stayed at a safe distance where he could protect her from harm and protect himself from the harm she might cause him. 

 

____________________________________

I Promised I would update, and I did! ^^ Hoped you  liked it.