Chapter Fourteen

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

                                                                                 

                                                                                    Hana's Blackmail True self. 

 

 

 

Kris held her hand and smiled at her.

"Let go of me. No one’s looking." She pushed his hand away.

She was a beauty but her heart is not such. When in the public eye, she's perfect, inside and out. When out of reached, her outer rear is absolutely stunning yet, her inter rear is the complete opposite.  Kris never understood why. He loves spending time with her in the public eye, mostly because she's more loving that way. He feels so, so rejected when they're alone. He loves her too much to leave anyways. He fell for her the first time he met her. She was a complete beauty. He never felt so strongly for someone before. Well maybe his mom and dad. The ways her eyes were so glossy and captivating. She’d look up at him and smile. She’d stare directly into his eyes. They were intimidating at first but slowly, little by little he fell for those pair of eyes and he couldn’t look away. She knew. Oh, she knew what she could do. She had him in the palms of her hands and she would do anything to get her way.

 

Lay however, would leave her in a heartbeat. He was filled with animosity for her.  Lay had always thought Hana was nice and pretty but she couldn't compare to Haneul. Haneul had that indescribable charm in her. She’d always forget something so he’ll intentionally put it back without her noticing. She had kalon(the kind of beauty that is more than skin deep) and of course she was special to him. Once He realized Hana wasn't who he thought she was, he wanted to wring her neck out but he couldn't. He was right to love Haneul more. Haneul was his dream girl. Because of Hana, he had to give her up to save his only family left, his little sister. Hana threatened to kill her if he didn't agree. He hated that he tried so hard to win her heart and when he finally had it, he had to give it up and hurt her like that. He wanted to kill himself when he asked the king if he could have Hana's hand in marriage. He felt like such a bad person, but he had to do that for the life of his little sister, Yilyn.

 

She's only 7 years old. She's a good student and she has the cutest pair of dimples just like her brother. She's smart and caring. She's serious most of the time. She loves Princess Haneul because Haneul always buys her ice-cream and play games with her. When she found out her brother was marrying Hana, she cried so much. It's not because she doesn't like Hana, well, yea, she hates Hana's guts. Why? If it isn't obvious enough, Hana always glares at Haneul for no reason. She'd even make those nasty faces at her. Others may not see it but Yilyn sure does. Hana even 'mistakenly' hit Haneul and make her fall. Haneul is just too naive to see any of those intentions. Yilyn's always the mature one, while Haneul is the childish kid. Though their size and age may be different but it's evident who's the most mature out of the two.

 

Suho has always, well wanted to be the older brother that every girl would want to have. This changed because of one reason. You guessed it. Hana. She threatened to tell everyone in the palace and kingdom that Prince Suho was in love with his little sister. She laughed in his face and made him promise to do whatever she wants. If he didn’t he would tell the whole world his secret. She even threatened not to save her if she ever got sick. Suho couldn’t do anything but agree to her wishes to save himself and save his little sister.

 

In Yongguk’s situation, the boys were at stake.  She threatened to kill or even fire them all. He couldn’t let her do such a thing. The boys are the only thing he has left. YoungJae had a younger brother to feed and send to school. He’s the school most favorite student. He can’t let Youngjae’s brother future plummet because of him. He couldn’t let the boys lose their jobs and maybe even heads because of him. He wished he had another option but it was impossible.