Chapter Seven

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

 

                                                              Sehun's P.O.V

 

She looked so peaceful. She is such a strong willed girl, but when it comes to her brother, Suho Hyung, she's weak and fragile.

"Princess-" I put my fingers on my lips.

She nodded and went out. She moved her head slightly and snuggled into me. She moved around a bit. Her eyes fluttered open. She looked for my hand and held onto it tightly.

"Don't leave me, okay?" she said.

Her voice was full of desperation.

"I will never leave you." I replied.

I gave her a kiss.

"I love you too much to leave." I said again.

She smiled at me. Her bruises were gone.  Her skin was back to normal. Her powers are special. She's so powerful yet she doesn't really care for any of them. She tried to save my mother but I stopped her. It's not that I don't love my mom. It was just to risky. I wouldn't want to lose her. Plus, I know how much she wanted to keep it a secret. The healer that tried to heal my mom almost nearly died. Even Hana! I couldn't let her go through the pain and risk her life.

"We should really get ready for the ball. It's in an hour." she said. I nodded and got up. I picked her up bridal style.

"Sehun. What are you doing?" she asked.

Her cheeks turned a light pink. I smiled.

"Carrying you to the restroom, of course." I said.

She laughed.

When we got there, I put her down slowly.

"Quit Starin' at me and go get ready!" she yelled pushing me out the restroom.

"Araso, Araso. Want to give me a hand?" she nodded her head. Within a few seconds I was in my own room.

 

.........................................................

 

                                                  Third Person P.O.V

 

Everyone at the ball were wearing top brand names and newly released dresses and suits. Everyone chatted and talked. The only person that was late was of course, Princess Haneul.

*I'm almost done. Be patient.*

she mentally sent to Sehun. She could feel him nod. Princess Hana was dressed in the most elegant dress. The sequins were perfect. She was the center of attention. She was the main shows Spotlight. Two men stood beside her. One on either side.

"Congratulations on the engagements. Hana~" Princess Soomi of The Melody Kingdom said.

"Thanks Soomi. They're the best anyone could have." she said smiling at her.

"You always get the good ones. I'm still waiting on Sehun. He needs to hurry up and confess to me." she said.

Hana opened but closed it when a couple from Heaven walked in. Gasps and mumbles were heard. The spotlight and attention was not on Hana anymore but on the Princess that just walked in. Soomi's eyes glinted a red color.

"Soomi. Calm down."

"Princess Haneul and Prince Sehun has arrived." the man yelled loudly.

"That's the infamous Princess Haneul? She's a beauty." a prince said.

"I thought they hated each others guts. But! They do look good together." a princess said.

"I was going to ask him out. Man." another princess said.

As they walked down the long gold stairs, Haneul slightly slipped. Luckily, Sehun has fast reflexes and caught her in time. Everyone Aww-Ed in admiration.

"Thankyou Sehun."

"Who does she think she is?! Calling Prince Sehun so informally." Soomi scoffed.

"Hello Princess Hana and Soomi." Sehun said.

"Annyeong Prince Sehun. You look very handsome." she said flirtatiously.

Haneul cringed.

"How about we go somewhere more quieter?" Soomi said seductively.

Haneul felt like gagging.

"I don't want to burst your bubble but I'm already engaged." he held up his hand.

The ring was sparkling with joy.

"That doesn't matter. She won't know." she said winking.

Haneul was about to lose her temper.

She held up her hand. The rings were somewhat identical.

"What do you have to do with him? The rings aren't even the same."

*That's it*

Haneul told herself.

She went on her tippy toes and grabbed Sehun's face. Sehun smiled at her.

"Get off him you wrench!" She yelled making everyone look at her.

Sehun leaned down and placed his lips onto hers.

"I love you."

he then kissed her forehead. "Same." Soomi stood there with deep red eyes. She pushed Haneul on the floor harshly.

"How dare you push my princess down!"

A loud booming voice was heard.

Sehun quickly carried her up.

"Baby! Are you okay?" he whispered to her.

"K-King Soo-SooMan." she stuttered, frightened.

"Throw her in the dungeon this instant! I'll have a talk with her father, personally." He said. After they pulled her away, he quickly walked towards his daughter.

"Are you okay Haneul?" He asked worryingly.

She nodded. "I'm fine. I've been through worst." She replied.

"You can put me down now, Sehun." He hesitated but he put her down.

"The ball shall proceed." The king said.

The music started playing again.

"Shall we dance?" He asked her.

She nodded.

"We shall." she said smiling.

"Excuse us." Sehun said.

They walked to the middle of the room. He placed his arm around her waist, placing his hand on her lower back.

"You know, I'm glad that I'm able to marry you. I'm very glad." Sehun said, burying his face in her neck.

"I'm glad too. I'm glad that I can be with you." She said.

Someone tapped Sehun's shoulder.

"May I?" he asked.

Sehun was reluctant but he had to agree.

"You look beautiful, sweetie." He said.

"Thankyou, father." she replied smiling.

"About you marrying."

"Yes father?" she asked eagerly.

"I thought deeply about it. I remembered when you were little. You'd always rebel against what I say. But now you still do. You've grown so much over the years. From a little innocent child to a beautiful strong willed women. If only your mother was here to see it." he said.

"She's above, watching over me. Us." She replied.

He nodded with a smile.

"I've decided to let you and Hana marry who ever you want. I don't care if he's a poor man, a scholar, or a man with no power. As long as you love him and he loves you of course." he said smiling.

"Really?! I Love You! Thankyou so much Dad!" she hugged his neck.

He let out a hearty laugh.

"This was one of the very few times you call me dad." he said. S

omeone tapped the Kings shoulder carefully.

"May I have a dance with Princess Haneul?"

"Why of course!"

"Thank you, sire." he said.

He held her tightly.

"You look breath taking." he said.

"You look quite nice yourself." she raised her brows. He smiled lightly.

 

.................................................

 

"Sehun-ah!" she yelled.

She looked all around the huge ball room but He was no where to be found. She pursed her lips out. She needed some air and peace. She walked out the balcony without making a sound. She played with the ring on her finger. Two very small pearls appeared and decorated either ends. She smiled. That only meant that her love for Sehun has grown stronger. She turned her head to the side and her smile faded.