Chapter Thirteen

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

 

                                                                                 Haneul

 

What is wrong with my life? Why was I born to live like this? Why couldn't I have been born a normal teenager with a normal love life, a normal family, and a normal life. What should I do? Should I run away? That would be a good idea! But they would be able to find me. If I go to a place they don't know. I grabbed my small magical back pack. I can put as much as I want in there but it won't get heavy. If someone steals it, it'll appear back in my arms. Im glad I bought it. I stuffed my clothes and necessities in there. I opened a drawer that required a finger print and took out the money and threw it in there. I quickly got ready and put on the back pack. I placed a mask over my mouth. I then teleported myself to the lake. It was beautiful, even in the morning. I sat on the bench, waiting for Cloud. He said he's usually always here. I walked around, looking here and there. I formed a bubble with my index finger. A little kid saw me and ran towards me.

"Noona!"

that's the first time someone ever called me that.

"Ne?" I asked him shyly.

"Can you teach me how to do that? I'm still learning my power. It's water."

Just like Suho's. 

"Of course!" I said smiling at him.

"Okay. Hold up your finger." He did so.

"Good. Okay, now think about what you want. Concentrate."

a small bubble appeared at the top of his finger.

"Noona! Noona! I Did it!" he smiled widely.

I nodded at him.

"When you get better you can do this." I made bubbles with all of my fingers and they started to float up in the air.

"Wah!~~" he jumped up and try to pop them.

"Kiseop! Let's go!" a man yelled.

He was holding wood on his shoulders.

"Yes Daddy! Annyeong Noona.~ Thank you for teaching me!" he bowed.

"Mmmm.  Be a good boy and practice well, okay?"

he nodded and ran towards his dad. He smiled and patted his head.

"Dad! You ruined my hair." His dad pursed his lips out.  

"I did didn't I? Here let me help you." he started messing up his hair more and laughed Heartily.

"Daaaaddd!"

"Okay. I'll stop. Come on. We need to get going. Your moms probably almost done cooking. Let's go before she gets mad. You know she gets crazy when we're late for anything and everything." 

Kiseop nodded frantically.

 

 

.......................................................................

 

                                                                                           Third Person

 

 Haneul watched enviously. She wished The king and her were close like that, but he has too many children. He doesn't even remember her birthday. He remembers Hana's perfectly though. Born in the gentle Autumn. Haneul however, was born in the hot, scorching summer. Hana's birthday would be absolutely big. Everyone would be invited. Haneul's birthday would be forgotten. She hadn't had a merry birthday ever since 6. I guess she's used to it now. But only she knows. She heard a really loud yell and people grouping around a wall. She walked closer to see what it was.

    "The Royal Princess Haneul is missing. Who finds her would get a 10 Million Won prize!"

people started to murmur.

"She's stunning!"

"Why would she run away? She has everything."

"Maybe someone kidnapped her!"

Haneul pursed her lips and put on her cap with her hair in it. She walked towards the bench again and sat down. She sat there for 2 hours, waiting. How lovely. A group of bigger kids were ganging up on a small boy.

*Kids these days. Seriously.*

She got up shaking her head.

"You little-"

He was about to hit the boy when Haneul pushed his head.

"What the hell?!"

His eyes stared into hers. He didn't even blink.

"Your eyes. They. They're beautiful." He said mesmerized.

*My eyes are Dark Brown, just like a whole lot of people. How are they pretty?*

"Hey. You okay?"

she turned to ask the little boy. He was no where to be found. He must be a great runner. She shrugged and turned to leave. He grabbed her arm.

"What's your name?"

"Leave me alone. I'm leaving."

"Wait!"

She teleported herself to the rooftop of a tower. She sat down near the edge and leaned back. She crossed her ankles and swung them back and forth. Her legs were dangerously dangling. She took off her mask.

*Finally! How can Cloud wear that mask for so long. It's suffocating.*

She watched the clouds move and the birds fly. Time was passing by quite fast. She had so much on her mind, yet, no one to talk to. She started biting her lip and a small thin layer of skin came off.

"I should just walk around."

She put her mask back on and teleported to the ground. She aimlessly walked around and looked here and there.

 *I guess he's busy today.*

She walked towards a food stall. She may be a princess but she knows a lot about street food.

"How much is this, Halmoni?" She asked politely.

"Aigooo. What a set of pretty eyes. Why don't you take that mask off and show your whole beauty." "I can't."

"Nonesense. Are you disobeying an Elder?" She asked sternly.

"No ma'am."

She hesitantly took it off the mask.

"Tch Tch Tch. You are a beautiful child. You shouldn't be hiding it. But you do look really familiar."  She said.

Haneul's watch rang.

"I have to go. Nice talking to you Halmoni."

She bowed then turn to run quickly. They were close. Her watch stopped beeping. She sat down to breath. It rang alarmingly loud. She got up but someone grabbed the back of her back pack. She turned to look at him. She smiled cheekily.

"Annyeong" she said.

He shook his head.

"You can let go. Im not going to run."

"I'm not stupid Haneul."

"Sureee."

"Do you know how long we've been looking for you?" She lifted her hand to look at her watch.

"Well, it's only been about 6 hours. You broke the record." She said.

"Lets go." He said.

"Come on Oppa. Can't I just stay here for little more? I promise I'll come back by midnight or so. If I don't, you can come get me."

She had said this so many times before, it's not even funny.

He'd always have to go get her but it would take forever. She never comes home before midnight. He would have to go look for her.

"Please?~"

He clucked his tongue.

"Aish. Fine." She smiled.

"Thankyouuuu!"

She started to run towards the opposite direction really fast. He shook his head.

*This girl*

His phone suddenly rang.

"Have you found her?!" He heard Sehun yell in his ear.

"No. Not yet Prince Sehun."

He heard something hit a wall.

"When you do, call me first!".

"Ne, Prince Sehun. Please rest." 

"How can I rest when the one I love is missing?! If you don't find her by tomorrow, I will personally degrade you."

"Yes. Prince Sehun. I'm hanging up now."

The general shook his head.

*Why is it always me? ( ;´Д`) Damn it. I should've filled out an application for another kingdom. AIYAA.*