Chapter Twenty Six

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

She found it hard to breath. She felt as though her lungs were being squeezed till every bit of air was gone. Her knees shook and her back was touching the restroom door which was locked.

*Im sorry Sehun. You'll be safer this way.*

Her muffled cries were over thrown by the loud banging of the door.

"Open the door!" She heard Luhan's voice yelling at her.

"Come on Haneul! Talk to me!" She kept quiet.

"You're worrying me. I know I haven't been there for you like a best friend should have been and I'm sorry. For everything." He said.

"Just tell me what's wrong. I hate knowing that you're crying." He placed his right ear near the door.

"It hurts me." He mumbled.

"Just leave me alone. You're not my friend." She tried to make it sound as tough as possible but her voice cracked. "I AM your friend." he insisted.

"No one is my friend. I never wanted to be your friend. I never wanted to be anyone's friend. You're like a puppet. I needed something that'll entertain me and you were that entertainment." She said. She heard a click and the door opened with ease. She almost fell back. He stood there looking at her with a pained expression.

"You're lying. 13 years of friendship isn't just for entertainment." She avoided his eyes.

"Well guess what, it was." She wiped her tears away and got up to leave.

"Why are you doing this?" She didn't answer him and just walked out. She had saw it too - Her future, way before Head Fairy even told her anything but there was more to what she saw than what Head Fairy had told. It was in her dream or more like nightmare. Her heart and mind became tired at the thought. As she walked, wiping away some stray tears, BAP followed suit. She was trudging against the marble floors. Her body was like a bag of sand that had fell into water and was now walking on land. Sad and weary - that was how she looked - that was how she felt. She shook her head slightly as she felt light headed. She almost fell to the ground when Jongup caught her just in time. She pushed him away and walked on her own. They were quite surprised by her actions. By the time they got to the classroom, it looked as though she was going to faint. She sat down and laid her head on the desk. She breathed deeply. It was still lunch time and no one was in the classroom except BAP and Haneul. They watched her sadly.

"You all can go eat. I'm safe. I want to be alone." She said softly. They could barely hear or understand her words but they heard the last sentence well. Yongguk nodded at them. They stood outside of the classroom.

"Leave it to me. You all go eat. I'll eat mines later." They slowly nod at him and dispersed down the hall quickly but quietly. He walked into the classroom and closed the door behind him. She didn't bother to look up. He shook his head. "I wanted to be a-alone." She said.

"I'm sorry. I can't leave you by yourself. It's my duty to protect you. I won't bother you." His deep husky voice trailed to the far corner. He watched her sit still with her face facing the same direction as the window. A single leaf drifted in the gust of winds. It was lonely and sympathetic.

"Just like me." She mumbled. She folded her arms on her desk and placed her head atop of it. He watched her breathing slow down and cries stop. He wondered what made her feel like that. He heaved a sigh and watched her peacefully nap.

 

.......................………………………………………………................

 

Lunch was over and Haneul was still asleep. Everyone in class had gotten back to their seats, excluding Sehun and Luhan. Yongguk carried Haneul to the nurse's office. As he walked down the hallway, carefull not to wake her, Sehun was coming up from the other end. He stopped in his tracks and watched as Yongguk carry her in her ever so peaceful state. His eyes drifted away as they pass him. He played with his finger and his throat became dry. He slowly walked to the place he wasn't planning on going. When Yongguk got there, he laid her on the biggest bed. He tucked her in and the nurse didn't say a word. She just watched him. He sat right beside her, watching her chest heave up and down and her breathing become calm and soft. Yongguk moved a strand of stray hair from her face. He got surprised as Haneul started saying incoherent words. He placed the palm of his hands over his heart.

"My Goodness." he mumbled. He pulled the blanket upward - covering her shoulders.  He sighed, closing his eyes and massaging his temples.

"Sehun" She said softly.

Her forehead started to form sweat beads. Yongguk placed the back of his hand on her forehead.

"Ms. Lee?" He called.

"N-ne?"

"Princess Haneul has a fever." He said. She nodded and started to tend for Haneul.

 

………………………….…………………….………………

 

Haneul was now home. She was sick and felt nauseous. She laid on her big bed with B.A.P in her room quietly observing around. They haven't been there for quite a while - a long while. Zelo was laying right next to Haneul.

"Junhong-ah. Get off. You're gonna get sick too." she said weakly.

"Andwae. I'm not going to get sick." He assured. She shook her head and breathed deeply. Her head was pounding and her body felt tired. She grasped her head and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Do you need another pain killer?" She shook her head vaguely. She patted Zelo's head lightly and smiled.

"Thanks for caring." She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. She was now in her dreamland. She heard a soft laugh.

"You finally understand my love for you, my princess?" She stayed quiet.

"What's wrong? Are you not happy? You know you should end that engagement with Sehun already. You don't want your kingdom to be in danger right?" She balled up her fist and clenched her teeth.

"That's marvelous." He laughed lightly.

"You really are one of a kind. Breaking up with Sehun, leaving your little friend Luhan, and rejecting your 'Kkamjong'. I'm very pleased." He smiled at her and reached his hand out to caress her face. She glared at him and swatted his hand away.

"Don't touch me Kim Jaejoong." She said venomously.

"Aigoo. How cute." He cooed. She made a face.

"Be sure to end the engagement. I'll be their soon. Sleep tight my love." She rolled her eyes and her dream became empty. Everything around her became still and she could finally peacefully sleep.

 

..........................………………….............................................

 

 She stood softly and quietly at Sehun's room door. She knocked on the door and waited. She heard the door unlock and open. She didn't look up at him and just simply stared at something else.

"I need to talk to you about something important." She said cautiously. He just simply stood there. He stared down at her with blank eyes.

"Uhm. Do you want to talk just like this or -" He walked out and closed the door behind him. He walked in front of her and she followed behind him wordlessly. She was preparing herself for what she was going to tell him. Her heart squeezed tightly.

"Have a seat." She said with a shaky voice.

"Why did you come all the way here to talk about?" He raised a brow slightly. "I'm...I'm pregnant." His eyes widened.

"And it's yours. I know it is."

"It can't be. We have never done it before. I don't even know you like that. What are you saying?" She stared at him and lifted his face towards her by pulling his chin.

"You are the father of my baby. You understand?" His eyes went swirling and new memories he had never experienced had been locked into his brain. She laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Do you remember?"

"I....remember?" Hana watched from afar, laughing and over joyed.

"My plan is going well." She smiled evilly. 

 

__________________________________________

I know it's really late but a lot have been going on.  I was sick for a whole week. T~T and school is being an . I'll do my very best to update as soon as possible. ^^ Thank you for sticking with me.