Chapter Seventeen

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

"Long time no see Haneul." He smiled at her.

"Baozi Oppa!" she got up fast and hugged him tightly.

"Glad you remember me. I thought you forgot all about me."

"I would never. How'd you know I was here?"

"You're always here." she smiled.

"I'll make you Steamed Buns when I get the chance."

"I'd like that." He lightly chuckled.

"You owe me anyway." she punched his shoulder.

"Haneul."

"Yea."

"I'm getting married soon. You won't be able to call me Baozi anymore."

"To who?" she asked surprised.

"You'll know soon."

"Well I don't think she'll mind. I hope you'll be happy and in Love~"

*But my heart would. Why do you think I've always avoided you. You're so naive.*

He sighed.

"We should go back in." She nodded in agreement.

As they walked, they talked about random things. When they got to the room they went back to their respected seats.

"Where were you?" Sehun asked.

"Somewhere you weren't." she replied flatly. He looked towards the ground and then grabbed for his drink.

"Excuse me. May I ask for your name?"

He was quite young. Sehun became stiff.

"Shouldn't the maiden know the name first?" He chuckled.

Sehun gave them a sharp look with the straw still in his mouth.

"My apologies. My name is Kwon Jiyong. Others call me G-Dragon but for you,  I'll make an exception. You can call me Jiyong Oppa." She laughed lightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jiyong Oppa. My name is Haneul. Nice to meet you" She put her hand out for him to shake. He slid the palm of his hand onto hers.

"Beautiful name."

"Thankyou. I like yours too."

"I see you two finally met each other. He might marry you after Sehun. His father and I talked."

Haneul eyes dropped.

*What ever happened to marrying whomever I wanted?*

Sehun looked away and got up.

*How come father never told me?*

"Here he comes." Haneul got up and bowed.

"You two are like a match made in heaven." Jiyongs father smiled. Haneul didn't even smile.

Jiyong just rubbed the back of his neck.

"We'll leave you two to chat." They sat back down.

"He said might." Jiyong retorted. "Let's hope it's going to be a not." Jiyong cracked a smile.

"You're feisty."

"I like-"

"I need some more air." She got up and walked out.

She saw Soomi walk towards her.

"Hey Soomi!" Haneul waved.

"Haneul Annyeong! Well, I thought about this long and hard. I think you deserve this more then I do. And I'm marrying soon."

Soomi pulled Haneul's left hand up and slid the ring onto her ring finger. It shined brightly.

"See. It belongs to you." Haneul just stared at the ring.

"Congratulations on your marriage."

"Thank you. I have to go. We'll talk more when I have time. Promise you'll come."

She held out her pinky. Haneul interlaced her pinky with hers.

"Promise."

She waved at Soomi as she left. Haneul walked to the balcony. Suddenly someone attacked her. It turned out to be Sehun. He hugged her tightly.

"The ring." he whispered on her neck.

"Soomi gave it back. She said she was getting married soon. I'll take it off later. And get off me Sehun."

"Please Don't." His voice cracked.

"Please don't take it off."

"Sehun..please." she tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"I don't want to lose you. You can't leave me. Jebal. Please. I love you. Please don't leave me. Please don't marry him." Tears were b her eyes.

"S-Sehun." It only made him hug her tighter.

"I love you..So much." Slowly, her arms started to encircled his waist. His hand reached up to her face. He placed his palm gently on her cheeks. He leaned in and gave her a soft kiss.

"Please forgive me."

"I. I don't know." she mumbled. His hands dropped to his side. His eyes full of pain.

"I'm sorry. I just. I just need some time." "I understand." He croaked. Seeing him hurt like that made her heart tighten.

"Sehun! Wait!" He turned around - eyes red. "I forgive you."

 

.......................................................................

 

Luhan tried to hold a conversation with Haneul but he ran out of words. Haneul didn't even know if they were still bestfriends, nether less friends. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair out of frustration.

"Haneul. Look. I-"

"I don't care." He was taken aback.

She never said those kind of words to him before. If she didn't care, shed usually still listen to what he was going to say. He realized that throughout their whole friendship, He never knew what her favorite movie was, or what she's allergic to.

He was the one that mostly talked.

She was the one that mostly listened.

Thats what made their relationship so close. He stopped talking and she stopped listening. That's what made their relationship crumble. He hung out with Hana more than he ever did with Haneul. Haneul knew this too. He was one of her very few friends that talk to her.  Their relationship is fading and he's going to do everything and anything to fix it.

--------------------

Short Chapter. I'm sorry. -Deep Bow- I will update tomorrow. I promise! ^^