Chapter Twenty

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

"Turn to page 365 in your book and do numbers 1-100." The kids groaned.

"You can do it in a group, by yourself, with a partner. I don't care. Just finish it and turn it in before class ends. You have an hour and a half. Get started." Mr. Moon said.

"Can I be in your group?" Asked Jiho.

"Of course!" Sehun said.

"My name is Sehun. That's my girlfriend. Her name is Haneul. She doesnt talk to strangers much."

"My name is Jongin but you can call me Kai." Jiho nodded.

"My name is Woo Jiho. My close buddies call me Zico. This really special person calls me Cloud." Haneuls head lifted.

"Really? Ohhh~. Is it a girl?"

"Haha. Yea. I call her Sky. But it seems she doesn't recognize me." Haneul eyes widened.

*This is how he looks without his mask? Of course! I should've known. Babo! Their eyes are exactly alike!!* She hit her head lightly.

"Whaths wrong?" Sehun asked with a lisp. Haneul shook her head with a slight smile.

"Let's get started on these problems, shall we?"

"Kai, you do numbers 26-49, Sehun do 50-74, and Cloud do 75-100. I'll do 1-25."

"You're the-"

"Let's start."

They quieted and started to pick up their pencil. Within 10-15 minutes they were done. They aren't in the top 10 for nothing. They copied the other numbers and turned in their papers.

"Our Princess is jjang!" a boy said and others cheered with him.

She got back to their desk and laid her head onto Sehun's. Sehun laid his head on top of hers.

"I'm so sleepy."

"You want me to sing you a song?"

"Mmhmm."

"Araso."

He started to sing Angel softly. She drifted off to sleep with ease. 

 

 

.......................................................

 

 

Lunch came slowly. It was dreadful for Haneul. She hated going to school. All she wanted to do was stay home and sleep. She just wanted to roll around her bed and do random things at random times. She just wanted to eat and sleep. No more, No less. They sat down at a large table. There sat B.A.P, Hana. Wufan, Lay, Haneul, Sehun, Jongin, Jiho, and the others. The cafeteria went through some renovations and became bigger.

"We haven't talked in forever. " Jiho whispered

"It's not my fault. You never showed up, and you didn't tell me you were a king." Haneul whispered back.

"Ehh. I didn't think it was important. You didn't tell me you  were a princess."

"But you figured it out anyways."

"True. But you never asked me so." He shrugged his shoulders and she slapped it.

The others were looking at them. Sehun held onto her hand tightly.

"Haneul, you should eat. Your food is going to get cold."

"Okay."

"Seems like your boyfriend is getting jealous." Jiho whispered with a laugh. 

"Shh. Eat your food or he's gonna blow wind on it." Haneul laughed with him. 

Sehun bit the side of his lips. Haeneul kissed him.

"Cheer up. We're just playing baby." 

"Ara." 

"Say Ahh."

She place a spponful of rice with meat infront of him. He ate it. 

"Taste good?" He nodded and she smiled. 

"OMO. I Wish I was Him!" A boy said.

"I wish I Was HER instead!" Said another girl. 

 

 

................................................................................

 

 

Haneul was laying on Sehun's bed, doing homework. He rolled next to her and hugged her. 

"Thehun. I need to do my homework." 

"You really want to make fun of my lisp?"

"I wasn't making fun of it. Never."

He hugged her and rolled over the bed. She laughed. He stopped rolling. Him on top, just starring into her eyes. He didn't know how to break it to her. 

"Babe."

"What?"

"You know. Um..."

"What is it?" 

"We're..Well I'm..I..Uh..I just got the notice today. I'm going to....."

"Tell me. Whats wrong?" His eyes teared up. 

"Baby. What's wrong?" she cupped his face.

"I'm going to-to leave soon." 

"For what? How long?" 

"To..I'm leaving to...."

 

_____________________________

 

Muahahahaha. Cliff hangerrr. ^^ I love you all<3 I know the chapters are really short now-a-days. But  please  bear with me. Yea? So... Where do you think he's going? Comment belowwwww and tell me your thoughts. Oh. And follow my Tumblr if you want. It's Yong-Desu.tumblr.com. ^^