Chapter Two

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

 

 

 

                                                             Haneul's P.O.V

 

 

I woke up snuggled into Yongguk's embrace. He held me tightly.

"Good Morning Princess." he said huskily.

He kissed the top of my head.

"Good Morning Yongguk." I said.

He let go of me and I sat up, stretching. I gave him a small kiss on the Cheek. I shook Daehyun.

"Daehyun-ah. Wake up. It's morning." I said kicking him with my foot.

His eyes shot open.

"Good Morning princess." he responded with an annoyed deep groan.

I smiled at him. I woke up all the other boys. They all got up except one. Jongup.

"Jongup. Wake up." I said poking his defined arm.

"Jonguuuuuppppp~." Zelo and I sang.

His eyes fluttered open from Zelo's shrieking.

"Good Morning Jongup." I said pulling him up.

He pecked the top of my head.

"Go brush your teeth." I said pulling him to his feet.

"Good Morning Princess." he said walking to the boys bathroom.

One was for me the other was for them. Yongguk is of course the first one to come out. He picked me up and squeezed me a bit. I chuckled. Every time he does that it makes me laugh for some reason. He's been doing that for the past 10 years. I'm still not tired of it.

"What should we do today?" I asked them.

They shrugged their shoulders. I slipped on my shoes and opened the door. They followed behind in their uniform attire.

"Let's go eat breakfast. See you guys later." I said waving and walked into the dining room.

I sat down.

"You're actually on time today." Chanyeol said.

"You must be happy Prince Sehun." I said.

He adverted his eyes elsewhere. Kyunsoo cleared his throat to ease the tension.

"Breakfast is now ready and will be served, Your Majesties." the butler yelled loudly.

All the maids brought the plates out and placed them infront of us.

"The King and Queen aren't joining us today." Suho said.

I took a bite out of my French toast. Delicious. I thought to myself. I took a bite out of the sausage. I quickly finished my breakfast and drunk all my orange juice.

"Ill be taking my leave." I said walking out.

The boys are probably still eating. I opened the door. They straightened up.

"Pwincess-su" Zelo said with a stuffed face. I laughed.

"Sit down and eat comfortably." I said.

They all sat down and started eating again. They were eating what I was eating, just not so fancy. There was a table with big plates of food. One had French Toast, the other had Scrambled eggs, and so on. I sat there watching them eat away. I smiled. They haven't changed one bit. I don't want to separate from them when I get married. I really don't. They're some of the few people I'm so comfortable around. They finished eating and threw away their plates.

"Let's go Princess."

Youngjae said placing his hand out waiting for me to grab it. I placed my hand on top of his and got up. We were walking through the halls. I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone.

"K-Kris G-GeGe. Why are you here?" I asked him looking down.

"I'm suppose to be here, silly. You've grown prettier then the last time I've seen you." he said patting my head.

I blushed a little bit.

"Do you perhaps know were Princess Hana is?" he asked.

I've always known that he loved her. I could never compare. She was perfect. The way he looks at her. His eyes so gentle and soft. I wish he looked at me like that. Maybe just once. I could be in her shoes. Feeling all the love from everyone.

"S-She's in the Royal Dining Room."

"Thank you Haneul." he said smiling at me before leaving.

I looked at him leave. Behind him, he held a bouquet of Beautiful flowers. I smiled outwardly. It hurts to know that those flowers will never be mine. I walked out to the garden.

"Haneul-ah!" Lay ran towards me.

I never really liked lay. He was my least favorite person out of Exo-M. I don't know why. Maybe because he has the same powers as Hana. But I may never know.

"Annyeong." I said waving my hand slightly.

"I-I got these for you." he said handing me a bouquet of My favorite flowers.

He was blushing slightly.

"Thank you so much!" I said smelling them.

These were my favorite because they were pollen free. Weird, I know.

"I passed by the flower shop and I remembered you loved them so I bought seeds too." he said smiling. His dimple was showing.

I gave him a big hug. He swung me around a bit.

"Thank you so much! Aren't these difficult to find? Even I couldn't but them because someone else either bought them before me."

"I had them reserved. It took a while but I finally got them." he said.

I gave him multiple kisses.  His smile grew wider. "I love you so much right now!" I said hugging him closer. I think this is by far the longest and nicest chat I've had with him.

"Should we plant them together?" he asked me.

I nodded my head. He wasn't so bad after all. He's actually very sweet and caring.

"Haneul~~ Your best friend has come!" I heard Luhan say. I placed the shovel down and quickly ran towards him.

"I've missed you so much Luhan!" I said squeezing him.

"I miss you too." he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

He put me down. I looked at lay and his smile faded a bit. I ran back to him.

"Let's finish planting the seeds!" I said holding his hand and walking back to the shovel. He smiled and nodded.

"You're going to Ignore me like this?!" Luhan yelled.

"Yup! Talk to B.A.P or something." I yelled back.

He scoffed and went to play cards with Daehyun and Himchan. "There's dirt on your cheek." Lay said. I wiped it.

"You made it messier." he said smiling gently.

"Here. I'll do it." he took off his glove and took out a handkerchief from his pocket. His face was literally 1 inch away.

I could feel his warm breath on my face. He gently wiped it away.

"That's better." he said. He looked into my eyes.

My heart was racing. He moved his face closer to mine. His lips slowly came towards mine.

"ACHOO"

I sneezed and bump my head with his.

"I'm sorry. I ruined the moment." I said.

"No. I should be sorry. I shouldn't have done that." he said blushing.

"All done. Grow well." he patted the soil and got up.

He put his hand out and I grabbed it. He pulled me up and I stumbled a little bit. He caught my waist before I could fall.

"Thankyou." I said in a small voice.

Luhan and B.A.P were watching/eyeing us.