Chapter One

The 'Royal' Princess [Semi-Hiatus]

The Royal Dining room was lit beautifully. The big table was already set up with food. Out of the Ten chairs, only nine were filled. They sat there waiting for the youngest out of the Royal Family to come join them. It's been 10 whole minutes and the food was getting cold. The youngest prince was getting annoyed.

"Why don't we just eat without her? Besides, is she even a Princess? She's anything but the opposite! She's 16 and she still hasn't gotten her powers yet." Prince Sehun said.

The Princes and Princess weren't looking at Sehun, But at Princess Haneul who came in just a little before Sehun started talking. She blinked her eyes a few times to make the tears go away.

"I'm..I'm sorry I'm late." her voice croaked. Prince Sehun's eyes widened.

"H-Haneul! I didn't mean to-" she cut him off.

"I'd like to skip dinner. I don't have an appetite anymore." She said coldly.

"None sense. You must be starving! You've hadn't eaten anything today. Come on. Come sit." The queen said.

"I'm not Royal enough. Just feed my dinner to the dogs." she said looking at Sehun. Sehun lowered his head. "Have a nice dinner." She said walking out, her body guards following behind.

She stopped walking mid-way. "You guys should go eat. You must be starving. I'm in the castle now, so no worries." she said before walking again.

"We can't do that Princess Haneul. We were given royal orders to be by your side at all times. We can only eat when you are." Zelo said.

She nodded her head. She turned around and walked back to the Royal Dining Room. The doors opened and in she came. She sat down next to Princess Hana. "You guys can go eat now right?" They all nodded their heads. Haneul smiled.

"Please Excuse us Princess. Please enjoy your meal." They said in unison before they walked out.

Her smile faded. She sat there staring at her meal. She looked at Sehun. "Aren't you going to eat Haneul?" The eldest prince asked worried.

"I only came Back so they could eat. I'm not that heartless." she said taking a sip out of her juice. *I wonder what they're eating.* Prince Suho's lips curved downward.

"You should really eat. We wouldn't want Lay to travel such a far distance. We wouldn't want Hana to get hurt either. She's still not fully recovered." he said.

"I don't need Lay or Her to heal me. I never asked so they don't need too." she said coldly. *He really doesn't care. All he cares about is them.* she thought sadly.

The king looked at his youngest child.

"Haneul-ah. Please just take one bite." The King pleaded.

She looked at him with no emotion. She looked down at her plate. She breathed out. She picked up her knife and fork. She cut a piece of steak and placed it into . She started chewing and swallowed it. They were watching her do so. She took a sip of her juice again.

 

                                                                              Haneul's P.O.V

 

 

*Luhan!* I yelled in my mind.

*Yes, Princess Haneul?* he said back.

*I miss you~.* I said.

*I miss you a lot too! We'll come over to visit soon. I promise!* You could hear the excitement in his voice.

*I wish I lived over there. Rather then here.*

*Don't say that!* He yelled.

*That hurts! Don't yell at me!* I yelled back.

*Hey,hey! You're yelling back too.*

*We're even then.* I giggled a bit.

They all looked at me.

"Is something funny about my loss at the final round, Haneul? It's pretty rare that you laugh around us." Kai asked me.

"You don't need to worry about it." I said.

*I don't know why you won't tell anyone about your power. I mean you're so good at it!* he whined.

*Gege! You better not have told anyone. I swear I'll kill you!* I said.

*I didn't. I promised remember? Men don't break their promises.*

*Good. I gotta go. I'll call you later LuLu GeGe! I love you.* I thought.

*Okay. Stay safe and Behave! I know you're not eating. So eat, or I'll tell everyone! I love you tooooo. Bye Sky~* he said before exiting my mind.

I smiled softly before taking another bite out of my food. Exo-M is the only one that can really make me happy like this. It's been Two months of not seeing them. Oh how I miss them. I chuckled again. They stared at me.

"Wow. Princess Haneul is actually laughing with us." I stopped.

I'm not laughing with you guys. I don't even know what you're even talking about.

"I'm not laughing with you." I said.

"Excuse me. I'll take my leave now." I said wiping my mouth and taking one last sip of juice.

I got up and bowed slightly before leaving. B.A.P quickly followed behind me after I came out.

"Did you guys enjoy your dinner?" I asked.

"Yes, Princess Haneul." they replied.

"Aren't you guys tired of calling me that?" Their eyes widened.

"Never Princess Haneul." they said in Unison. I laughed.

"You guys been calling me that ever since I was 6. 10 whole years of calling me that. You guys must hate me huh? Taking away all your freedom. Especially you Zelo." I said.

"Please don't think that princess. I'm happy serving you." Zelo said.

Daehyun opened the door to my room and I walked in. The rest followed behind. I sat on the chair and looked into the mirror. I took the clips out of my hair and placed them on the table. They stared at me, watching my every moment. I took off my hair bow and let my hair fall. I brushed it out gently. It grew quite long very fast. It was only shoulder length 3 months ago. Now it's almost to my hip. I stretched my arms out and yawned. I got up and went to brush my teeth. I quickly took out my phone and texted Luhan good night. After I was done, I quickly fell asleep with them surrounding me on my bed.