You Are To Me [3]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You went out on a date?!” Mr. Jung yelled as soon as they entered their home. He threw his daughter straight into his wife’s arms.

 

“Dad I can explain!” Jessica whimpers.

 

“Is she the reason why you’re always going out?!” Mr. Jung is fuming mad. “So you’ve been lying to me every time you say you’re going out with Tiffany and Sunny?!”

 

Jessica remained silent, as she sobs at her mother’s embrace, which was a bad idea for it angered, her father more.

 

“Answer me d*mn it! How long have you been seeing her?”

 

“T-today was the first…” Jessica sobbed.

 

“Do you expect me to believe that knowing that you lied to me?!” Mr. Jung raised his hand ready to hit his daughter but stopped when he saw the piercing glare of his wife. “Go to your room!”

 

Mrs. Jung lovingly caresses Jessica’s hair. She nodded her head. “Go to your room, sweetie. I’ll handle this”

 

“NOW!” Mr. Jung yelled causing Jessica to jerk and rushed to her room.

 

Mr. Jung sat on the couch and massaged the space between his brows whilst Mrs. Jung stood in front of her husband, arms crossed in front of her chest.

 

“Jessica doesn’t deserve that kind of treatment from you” Mrs. Jung spats.

 

Mr. Jung let out a sigh and justifies his action. “I know you will not believe this but I just love my daughter”

 

“You have a weird way of expressing your affection to your daughter” Mrs. Jung spat. Mr. Jung remained silent which urge his wife to continue. “Your daughter is a normal teenager. She has the right to go out on a date and experience to fall in love”

 

“Love won’t make her stay alive!” Mr. Jung snapped. “I’m being a good father here! Why am I the bad guy!?”

 

“Because you are!” Mrs. Jung snapped as well.

 

There was a staring competition between the husband and wife. There was obvious tension between the two and neither one wants to back down.

 

“I’m just protecting her…” Mr. Jung was the one who broke the eye contact as he slumps his body back on the couch. “So I want her to be with someone who is capable of protecting her”

 

“By making her marry someone who she doesn’t know?! And if I’m correct, this person, who you want Jessica to marry, is someone from your associate, right?!”

 

“What better way to protect her than let her marry my associate’s son?”

 

That was the last straw. Mr. Jung had just pulled her last nerve. “My daughter is not a contract that you can offer to your associates!! IF YOU DON’T WANT HER TO BE IN DANGER THEN LET HER LEAVE YOUR SHADOW!!”

 

Mr. Jung remained silent as he massaged his temples. Was it a crime to protect your daughter with all your might?

 

“I put up with you all this time. I tried to be an understanding wife even if I have some fears. I can’t go to the grocery by myself that I have to ask one of your hooligans to accompany me. I’m always unease when Jessica doesn’t arrive home at a usual time she’s supposed to or when you don’t go home at the exact time. I love my daughter so much that I don’t want her to feel what I’m feeling right now”

 

Mr. Jung runs his fingers thru his hair. “What do you want me to do?”

 

“Let Jessica live her life like a normal teenager without you tying her on the neck” Mrs. Jung strictly demanded, her expression unwavering. “Fail to comply and the last time you see me will be my back walking away from you”

 

Mr. Jung turned to his wife with a stunned and distress expression but Mrs. Jung’s expression remained impassive. He was about to retort but the front door opened and came in his loyal subordinate.

 

“Mr. Jung its—” the man stopped midway when he saw the lady of the house standing in the middle of the living room starring at him with a piercing glare.

 

Mr. Jung stood up causing his wife to turn her attention to him. “I love my daughter so much too that I want to protect her with all my might. Even if I have to kill just to get someone off her back”

 

Mrs. Jung just shook her head as she watched her husband walked, side by side with his buff guard, out of their house.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

Jessica immediately rushes to her room when her father told her to. She was thankful that her mother was there to catch her or else she would’ve kissed the floor. Before she closed the door, she heard her parents in a heated argument, yelling at each other.

 

And Jessica can’t help but feel that sad that their parents are arguing because of her. She quickly took her phone and dialed Tiffany’s number.

 

“Hello? Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter