A YulSic Movie [3]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

15mins had already passed. The girls inside the dorm grew restless. They’ve already processed that Yuri punched a random guy but the question is, why? Why did Yuri punched the director. Jessica finally allowed Yoona to go look for her appa. After the grip went off Yoona quickly sprinted to the front door. As soon as she opened the door she found no one. No trace of Yuri or even Kiryuu. The hallway was completely deserved, no wonder the loud thud and banging stopped.

“Umma! Appa is gone!” Yoona yelled from the front door. Yoona heard many ruffling. After a couple of second almost all of the girls were already at the front door checking if Yoona was telling the truth, Seohyun was the only one left in the living room.

“Yah! Do I look like a liar to all of you?!” Yoona got offended due to her older sisters’ actions. True enough, Yuri and Kiryuu was nowhere to be found.

“Everyone call Yuri or messaged her…tell her not to kill the Kiryuu” Sergeant Sica ordered everyone. All the girls made a playful salute and headed back to the living room.

“Umma? Who is Kiryuu and what is his relation to appa?” Yoona asked Jessica.

“Kiryuu is Yuri’s cousin, your uncle. Let’s go back inside…make sure to call your appa and asked her where the hell she is. Also please tell her to come home quickly if she doesn’t want to see HellSica” Jessica calmly and coldly told Yoona making sure that the younger girl will shiver at her words.

 

 

 

Yuri and Kiryuu

“Yah cous! Your acting is getting better! I like that! But seriously do you really have to push me?! You’re seriously heavy you know that…” Kiryuu exclaimed they are the pizza parlour waiting for their order.

“You think so? I think the other bought it but there’s something in Yoona’s eyes. I can tell she doesn’t buy it” Yuri looked down, feeling sad that she wasn’t able to convince Yoona of their acting.

“Don’t be down cous…Yoona is a veteran when it comes to acting. I bet she can smell if someone is acting or not even a mile away. It’s not easy to deceive her, trust I’ve worked with countless veteran actors and actresses and I tell you their senses are very sharp”

“I should ask her to tutor me. I could learn a thing or two in acting from her, whatcha think cous?”

“Naaah! I like your style cous...don’t be like Yoona. I know like appa like son but you have to establish your own trademark”

“That’s deep…are in drugs or something?!”

“Trust me…when you’ve become a producer. You need all the different kinds of drug in the world”

“So…when will the filming start?” Yuri finally asked the question she’s been meaning to hear.

“Why? Had a change of heart?”

“Look…I know I’ve already turned it down but I thought about it and now I want to take it…I want the role. I want to do the movie with Jessica. Please accept me again as your lead role” Yuri said with pleading eyes.

“I don’t know Yul, you’ve already turned me down…how can I assure that you won’t leave me hanging? This is a big project for me and a lot is on the line. I can’t afford my leading actress to walk out on me while in the middle of filming…” Kiryuu said calmly. He was preventing a grin to show in his face so that his cousin will buy his acting. Yuri was silent for a moment. She was contemplating whether to tell Kiryuu about the thing she reflected about during her stay in her room.

“Look…I know I turned you down but believe me cous…I will not walk out on you or leave you hanging. I gave you my word. I will start and finish this movie. I will work with you side by side. Just please give me the lead role back” Yuri stretched out her hand for Kiryuu to shake. She wanted to seal the deal with a handshake but Kiryuu had other things in mind. He walked out from the shop and got back after a couple of seconds with a piece of paper in hand.

“I will not get satisfied with a simple handshake Yul, this is the entertainment industry. I need an investment so that I can guarantee that you will keep your words” Kiryuu placed the piece of paper in front of Yuri. Yuri eyed the paper curiously. She lifted the paper up and begun reading the bold letters.

“A contract?”

“Yea…the reason why I went to your dorm is because I wanted to give that to Taeyeon and Jessica but since you drag me all the way here and told me your feelings. I give it to you. Go ahead, read it I don’t and here’s the pen. I’m giving you the opportunity again” Kiryuu placed the pen in front of Yuri whilst the tanned girl was too busy reading the contract. The silver haired guy was still trying to prevent the grin from showing in his face. He sensed that his cousin has already fallen for his acting/trap.

Yuri smiled widely and got the pen. She then signed the contract and handed it back to Kiryuu.

“What an odd way of contract signing” Yuri chuckled at her own remark. Everything was just too informal for Yuri but since it’s her cousin. She took it as an exception.

“Yul when you’re signing a contract with director Kiryuu this is the normal way. The odd way will be you and me in an extreme ride at Lotte World” Kiryuu took the pen and paper from Yuri and just on cue to waiter was finally back with their pizza. The two cousins gave a slight bow and tanked the guy before exiting the shop.

When the two was already alone inside the car, Kiryuu finally flashed his grin that he’s been hiding for too long.

“Yul can I ask you something?”

“Sure…fire away cous…”

“Why did you suddenly had a change of heart?”

“Nothing…it’s just that…maybe it’s time for me to do a bold role. You know. Try something new”

Kiryuu can sense that his cousin was lying which cause him to let out a sneer. He knows his cousin inside out. They were inseparable during the days.  Heck he even knows when Yuri will get her monthly period. [A/N: yea. I know gross. I don’t have other reason in mind and that’s the last thing that popped inside my brain. So sorry for that, I just wanted all of you to know how close they are.]

“Something new my bum! You’re just anxious and I guess it’s because Jessica told you about the rated scene…” Kiryuu flashed a cunning smile at his cousin. Yuri arched her eyebrow then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter