When I Dream About You [1/4]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Legend:

Lyrics of a song Flashback Reality

 

There was a time in my life

When I opened my eyes and there you were,

You were more than a dream,

I could reach out a touch you,

Girl that was long ago.

There are something's that I guess I'll never know,

When you love someone

You got to learn to let them go.

 

A sun’s ray was shown thru the window hitting a certain raven haired, tanned girl in the body. She softly groaned when the rays hit her eyes causing her to wake up from her deep slumber. She slowly opened her eyes and immediately her lips formed a smile when she remembered her activity last night. She turned her head to her other side just to make sure that she’s not alone and she’s right. She wasn’t alone in bed. The girl with long blonde hair had her back against the raven haired girl. Her and shoulder was exposed. The raven haired girl slowly shifted to face the blonde girl’s careful not to wake the sleeping girl up. She carefully wraps her arms around the blonde’s waist and started giving kisses to the girl’s bare shoulders. Because of this kisses the blonde started to stir from her sleep.

“Mmmm… Yuri…” The blonde girl whinge.

“Neh Jessica?” the raven haired girl answered while nibbling and kissing the blonde’s neck.

“Hmmm… Y-Yuri… s-stop… I’m still… s-sore…” Jessica manages to voice out in between her moan. She pushed Yuri’s head away from her neck then rolled to her back. Yuri did back away but was no hovering on top of Jessica.

“You’re still sore baby? You want me to make the sore go away? I can massage you…” Yuri had a erted smile on her face when she said the word massage.

“Yuwwwreee~” Jessica whined when Yuri’s hand was already massaging the part of her thigh which is extremely close to her centre.

“What? I’m not doing anything…” Yuri looked at Jessica innocently trying to cover her erted act. Jessica wrapped her arms around Yuri’s neck and pulled her down for Yuri to lay her head on Jessica’s chest.

“Why don’t we go back to sleep seobang… let’s stay like this… I want to feel your warmth more.” Jessica started Yuri’s raven, silky hair.

Yuri’s warm breathe touching her bare chest never failed to lull her to sleep. Yuri closed her eyes as soon as her head touched Jessica’s chest. Jessica’s hand that was her hair and Jessica’s heartbeat were the thing that lulls Yuri to sleep so within minutes, Yuri was already sleeping again. Jessica continued Yuri’s hair until the latter was already breathing in a steady phase indicating that she was already in her dreamland after a couple of second, Jessica followed Yuri to their dreamland.

 

“Yuri… Yuri… Yuri…”

“Hmmm… hmm… Sooyoung?” Yuri slowly lifted her upper body and slowly rubbed her eyes.

“Yul what are you doing here?” Sooyoung asked worriedly.

“What?” Yuri looked around and found herself still in her office. She groaned a little when she felt the pain on her neck. She ran her right hand on the sore area and slightly massaged it.

“What are you doing here? Didn’t you go home last night?”

“I think I passed out. I have to finish these documents for the merging of the two companies next week.” Yuri stood up and make some coffee. After that she returned to her seat and started flipping thru the documents again.

“Yah Kwon Yuri! I’m here you know… you know what screw this. You need to go home and replenish yourself. You look exactly like a panda now and I’m not looking at that face every time I talk to you.” Sooyoung remove the papers from Yuri’s hand and shoved her out from her office.

“Yah Choi Sooyoung you can’t shove me out of my office! I’m the CEO you can’t throw your boss out! Yah! Choi Shikshin!” Yuri kept on exclaiming and yelling but to no avail. Sooyoung had already thrown her out from their office.

 

 

 

 

It was a lazy evening. Jessica and Yuri were watching some random show. Yuri had her head on Jessica’s lap while the blonde her silky, raven hair using her right hand. Yuri’s left hand was intertwined with Jessica’s free hand whilst the right hand was playing with their intertwined hands. They were not alone though Yuri’s little dog was sleeping on top of her abdomen.

On the day Yuri brought home that dog there was a little argument between the couple for Jessica doesn’t want a dog inside their home. But as day goes by she grew fond of the little furry thing. She and Yuri took care of the little dog like their own son. Unexpectedly, the dog too loves Jessica like he loves Yuri. The trio stayed there lazily. Neither wants to move because their state is much comfortable.

“I don’t get it… since when did Korea agreed on arranged marriage?” Yuri asked trying to make a conversation.

“Seobang there are still families who are in favour of arranged marriage.”

“Jinjja? Are you in favour of arranged marriage baby?” Yuri turned her attention to Jessica. She looked intently at the blonde girl who is so focused on the show.

“No… of course not… I want to be married to the person I love… to the person I dream about every night even though I’m always with her every moment… to the person who can make me laugh even if I’m having a bad day and most importantly, the person who can make me feel special in just her simple ways.” Jessica smiled sweetly at her girlfriend. Yuri was stunned. She didn’t know how to counter Jessica’s statement.

“Err---you want to m-marry m-me?”

“Of course… but not now… you have to finish college first then we can talk about marriage, okay?” Jessica giggled in her own statement. She slightly poke Yuri’s nose. She giggled more when she saw her seobang’s redden cheeks. Yuri nodded her head then returned to watching the show.

After a couple of minutes Yuri got light headed because of Jessica’s light touch. She went slumber after a short while leaving Jessica alone to watch the show. Yuri and Fluffy, Yuri’s dog, suddenly sneezes at the same. The duo slightly stirs from their sleep then return to her original position. Jessica giggled at their cute antics.

“Like owner, like dog…” Jessica continues to Yuri’s hair. She untangled her hand from Yuri’s and patted fluffy’s head.

 

[Bang! Bang!]

Yuri was awakened when she heard a loud bangin on her door. She groaned when she realized that she fell asleep on her couch. She groggily stood up, not caring that fluffy was on her abdomen. Fortunately for the poor dog, he landed on the soft couch. He might have a broken leg or something if he landed on the floor. Yuri groggily walked up to the door whilst massaging her neck.

“Yah stop banging my door… you’ll gonna break it!” Yuri scolded the person on the other side. She opened the door and groaned once again when she saw who the visitor was.

“Sup Yul?”

“Taeyeon… what are you doing here?”

“Just wanted to check up on you… Soo told me she kick you out from your office.” Yuri opened the door wide to let Taeyeon in. She walks towards the kitchen while Taeyeon trailed behind her.

“Yea… remind me later to kill her… want something to drink?”

“No… I’m fine. I just wanted to check up on you. In case you’re doing something… weird.” Taeyeon looked around and notice that nothing much has changed since that day, even thought it was well-maintained still nothing’s changed like the owner rarely comes home. Yuri just hums in response. She was still groggy from the sudden interruption of her nap.

“So… how’ve you been? I think this is the first time that I visited you here in your apartment and not in your office.” Taeyeon spoke again, trying to make a conversation.

“I’ve been busy… work stuff.”

“Have you spoken to her al---”

“Taeng…” Yuri cut off Taeyeon sentence before it goes to where she thinks it will go.

“Yul you told me you’ve already moved on… just talk to her and end everything in a good way. Once you do it you will finally receive the closure and explanation you’ve been meaning to hear.”

“Taeng must we always bring this topic up? I told you already I’m fine. I already moved on. I already let go. So stop this… I don’t want to hear it anymore.”

“Yul working yourself to death won’t erase the fact that she left you. I’m just trying to help buddy. I don’t want to lose my best friend.” Taeyeon started to walk towards the door but before that she patted Yuri in the shoulder and handed her an invitation.

“Here… we saw her yesterday…” Yuri’s heart twitched a little when Taeyeon said those words. God knows how much she wanted to see the love of her life and bombard her with questions to clear her troubled mind and aching heart.

“And she wanted me to give this to you… good luck Yul…” with that said Taeyeon left Yuri’s apartment. Yuri was still sitting on the dining table while staring intently at the invitation that Taeyeon handed to her. She can’t describe it but she has this gut feeling that once she opens the envelope her heart will shatter to pieces. Ignoring her instinct she slowly opens the invitation and it did shatter her heart. Yuri didn’t bother to read thru. Those first words already tore her heart. She laid the invitation on the table, leaving it half exposed. These words were showing:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter