A YulSic Movie [2]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Still Yuri’s POV

“Jinzou!” I burst out. He turned to me and smile. My smile grew wider when he let go of Jessica’s hand. I knew this silver wolf. I knew him better than anyone else because we grew up together. He’s my partner in crime and favourite cousin, Choi Jinzou.

“I thought you’ll never recognize me” Jinzou walked towards me and spread his arms wide. I scoff and hugged him. I saw Jessica’s expression darkened when we hugged each other.

“Seriously Jessica?! You like this wolf? What’s so good about him?!!”

“I admit I never noticed you on the first time…what did you do to your hair? Now you look exactly like a wolf!!” I messed her silky silver hair and he cutely swatted my hand away. I’m his noona so I have every right to do that.

 

*Ehem!*

 

Jinzou and I turned to where the fake cough came from. We found the ice princess on her ‘ice princess mode’ glaring at us. We both laugh nervously when the temperature in the room suddenly dropped.

“Yea…intro…I totally forgot. So this is Choi Jinzou…my cousin” I can see Jessica’s eyes grew wider when I told them my relation with the aspiring producer/director that they mentioned earlier. I also saw manager oppa’s reaction but he quickly regained from the shock. Mr. Lee didn’t look surprised at all maybe Jinzou already told him about us.

“Yuri is actually my noona so I’m younger than all of you here. As to my age I don’t like to talk about it. Just bear in mind that I’m a lot younger. As of this day I’ll be working with all of you…please take care of me” Jinzou gave everybody a 90o bow. I never thought he has this polite attitude in him for I always thought of him as the bad boy type when we we’re still in our elementary years.

“Good…then the workplace will be less awkward since Mr. Kiryuu is Yuri’s cousin. And I’m betting that Yuri can lift up the working atmosphere with the help of Kiryuu” Mr. Lee distributed the paper he was holding to earlier to me and Jessica. I scan the paper and found that it was the script of Jinzou’s upcoming movie.

“If you’ll excuse me...I have other things to attend to so I’ll take my leave now. I’ll leave you all so that you can talk” We all stood up from our seat and bowed our heads in respect, Jinzou and shook hands with Mr. Lee before he left.

Jinzou took the seat where SM was preciously sitting. He placed his elbows on the table and rested his chin on the back of her palm. He looked at us and smiled. Jessica was too busy reading the script so is manager oppa.

End of POV

 

“So…what’s with the Kiryuu name?” Yuri asked her cousin.

“It’s my screen name cous…I like the name Kiryuu even though I don’t know what it means. So I prefer you call me Kiryuu during working hours since the industry doesn’t really know my real name”

“I’ve read the script…” their manager spoke up and Kiryuu quickly turned his attention to the manager.

“I guess…you don’t like it hyung…”

“It’s not that I don’t like it…it’s just…are your sure about this? I mean…you’re two leading stars are a girl and–”

“And? Korea will not approve of it…is that what you’re thinking manager hyung?” Kiryuu asked. Manager oppa let out a sigh and nodded his head. Yuri got intrigue and started to read the script as well.

“Well…I’ve watched Ahn Sohee’s movie…I like it hot? I’m sure you know about it right hyung?” Kiryuu asked and the manager nodded his head again.

“Yea…I know…what does that have to do with–” the manager stopped on his own sentence when realization hit him. Kiryuu was able to read him and now they are thinking of the same thing.

“Exactly manager hyung…are we on the same page here? I know we are…I’ve watched it as well. As the time progresses the love from her fans grew as well. I didn’t hear that she got discriminated because of that movie. I didn’t see her career go down because of it. Have you seen her career go down manager hyung?”

The manager shook his head. Kiryuu’s reasons were all great, like he knows a lot of information about that kind of movie. The manager looked at Kiryuu in great admiration. He seemed confident at his decisions and can be able to back up it up with reasons and other information. Kiryuu’s chosen words were splendid that SNSD’s manager was a little convinced that the movie will succeed.

“What the heck Jinzou?!” Yuri burst out, she already half way in reading the script when she yelled. Kiryuu knew his cousin so well. He already felt that Yuri will turn down the offer just by the tone of her voice.

The first few scenes were all good and all right. She guessed that Jessica and her will play the lead role so she already pictured out herself while reading the script but as the scenes progresses the story started to become intense. The lovely friendship between the two lead roles started to blossom into a love and that caused their manager and Yuri to disagree with the movie.

“I’m guessing you won’t take the lead role right cousin?”

“Jinzou!! This movie is no joke! What made think that the society will accept this whole heartedly?! Are you trying to ruin mine and Jessica’s career? This is absurd!” Yuri threw the script at the table in front of Kiryuu. The silver-haired guy took Yuri’s outburst calmly and just smiled back. He knew about this and it’s safe to say that he already expected it. That’s why he already device a plan B.

“Ms Jessica… I want to inform you that this is an open discussion. I’m accepting suggestions and comments from all of you. And since you are a part of this group, I also want your opinion about this. You’ve heard my cousin; you’ve heard Yuri’s words. She’s not and will not do the movie. I still can give you time to back out. If that’s what you want”

“I will do the movie…” Jessica calmly responded.

“What?!” Yuri and their manager oppa yelled in unison.

“I’m willing to do the movie whether Yuri will be my partner or not…”

“What?!” This time it was just Yuri who yelled. Yuri angrily looked at Jessica wanting the older girl to reclaim her words.

“Then it’s settled… since Jessica wants to do the movie and Yuri doesn’t want to do it. Then I’ll get another SoShi member to do the movie with Jessica. I’m thinking about Sooyoung but I think Taeyeon will be best replacement for Yuri. What you think Jessica?” Kiryuu’s attention was now fixed on Jessica.

“I think that will be great since Taeyeon and I are close friends” Jessica responded.

Kiryuu and Jessica started talking about the upcoming movie that they completely ignored the other two people inside the room. Yuri kept on blowing air thru her nose whilst their manager was sitting comfortably on the chair thinking about what to do.

“Oh…I almost forgot. I’ve already talked to SooMan and he approved of it. But the original plan was Yuri and you, Jessica but since Yuri doesn’t want to do the movie then the other role will be given to the Taeyeon. I will just informed SooMan about this. Do you have any more questions Ms Jessica?”

“No…I got it. I’m fine”

“Well then…I like to stay for a little bit and have a chat but I need to be someplace else. It’s nice talking to all of you… Nice to see you again cous, see you in the near future” Kiryuu stood up and shook everybody’s hands and left the conference room.

Minutes after Kiryuu left manager oppa excused himself to go look for Mr. Lee, leaving Jessica alone with a mad Yuri.

“We need to talk” Yuri stated firmly.

“Speak” Jessica answered with a cold tone. She’s a little mad because Yuri turned down the only chance they can be together in a movie.

Jessica didn’t care if the movie will sell out or not. She didn’t care if they will receive endless insults from the anti’s, what she cares about is just starring in a movie with Yuri plus the scene at the end made her really happy. Yep! There will be scene on the end which is only for adults. And Yuri failed to read that because she suddenly yelled at her cousin.

“Why did you accept?! You might put your career in line because of that stupid movie!”

“Yuri…I’m an artist…an entertainer…I do this job for my fans and for the SONES. When I accepted the role I was thinking about them not about me. So don’t shout at me. If you’re not with me then I won’t force you but don’t ever doubt my decisions” Jessica’s voice was calm but poisonous. Yuri doesn’t have to be as smart as Einstein to realize that Jessica was actually mad.

Yuri doesn’t know how to counter Jessica’s words so she just stayed mum as she watched Jessica walked out from the conference room.

“Arggh! I hate you Jinzou! I really hate you!” Yuri roughly scratched her head and pulled some of her hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kiryuu was staring blankly at the window. He was smiling to himself like a lunatic. He just arrived to his office after his mini conference with Jessica and Yuri. So far so good for Kiryuu, everything is working according to his plan. He loves how the way his plan falls into place without much effort from him.

“What did you do?! The original plan was suppose to be Yuri and Jessica! Why did it become Jessica and Taeyeon?!” a much older guy barged inside Kiryuu’s office.

“Ji Hoon hyung…relax…I’ve got it covered. It’s all part of my plan” Kiryuu calmly stated. Ji Hoon or better known as Rain, relaxed when he saw the calmness in his dongseang’s face.

“Kiryuu you have to put in your mind that many people are against your idea. I agreed to become your sponsor because I like how you draft everything up but you didn’t include this kind of situati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter