Single [3]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yubster!” As soon as Yoobin got off the stage a fair-skinned, petite, bite-size girl approached her.

 

“Sup cous?”

 

“There’s some problem”

 

“And that would be?”

 

“We’re a little short on members”

 

Yoobin stared at her cousin from head to toe with a smile on her face. “Well you’ve got that right”

 

“I’m not talking about my height” Yoobin’s cousin frowned.

 

“I’m just messing with you Taeyeon~” Yoobin pinched her cousin’s cheeks. “You are sooooo cute~ come on. Let’s fix this so the girls will have something to scream about”

 

Taeyeon massaged the sore spot on her cheeks then followed Yoobin to their changing room.

 

“Don’t be afraid, the master has arrived!” Yoobin spread her arms as she enters the room where there are other girls who are wearing the same outfit as Taeyeon.

 

“We’re a little short on members, Yoob” a tanned, much taller girl said.

 

“Chillax Yuri, we’ll come up with a plan”

 

“We can’t be 2pm” a doe-eyed girl who looks a lot like Yuri spoke.

 

“Yoona!” Yoobin placed her hands on Yoona’s shoulder. “Calm down! The five of you are the hottest girls I know. I’m sure you all can surpass 2pm in many ways. So relax”

 

“Their steps coincide with 6 members. We can’t adjust its hard” another cute-size, charismatic girl spoke up.

 

“Hyoyeon, my dancing queen…” Yoobin squished Hyoyeon’s face in between her hands. “Let unnie take care of this. Let’s go!”

 

They were about to exit the room when Yoobin stopped on her tracks causing a domino effect. She turned around and counted her girls. “Where’s my happy princess??”

 

“I’m here!” a very, very tall, petite girl arrived. “Sorry…”

 

“Where have you been Sooyoung?” Yoobin questioned although the toilet paper on Sooyoung’s shoes gave her away.

 

“Bathroom…” Sooyoung sheepishly answered.

 

“We don’t wanna know” Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon said in unison.

 

“Remind me not to go to the bathroom for the next 2hrs. Let’s do this” Yoobin finally walked out and the rest followed.

 

 

[Hyoyeon] Ima anata o mamoru tame
Sou anata dake o mamoru tameni
[Sooyoung] Sou kimi o tsutsumikomeru
Kono kanjou so real
[Hyoyeon] Subete sasageruyo

[Yoobin] Sono kokoro no itami
Ni yorisotte itainosa
[Yoona] You ain't gotta hurt koreijou
Let me love you uh imasugu
[Yoobin] Dakara koko ni iru

[Taeyeon] Baby I'm your man
Itoshiiyo kono mune harisakesousa
Sono mi o makaseteyo
Negai o komet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter