My Bestfriend's Girlfriend [4]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi girls!” Sooyoung’s booming voice greeted.

 

All the people including Sunye and Sunny looked at Yuri and Sooyoung’s direction.

 

“Soo what did I say about being loud?” Yuri harshly whispered.

 

“I’m just excited to see my friend” Sooyoung turned to Sunye. “There she is~ welcome home Sunye~” Sooyoung gave Sunye a big warm hug. “So how’s America?”

 

“Fine” Sunye moved out of the hug. “But I’m kinda missing home, especially my girlfriend”

 

Sunye leaned to Yuri and the latter just smiled sweetly as Sooyoung moved to hug her girlfriend.

 

“I’m still not used to them being clingy” Sooyoung whispered to Sunny but it was loud enough to be heard by the other couple.

 

“Soo we’re here you know” Yuri faked an offended tone.

 

“I wanted you to hear it” Sooyoung meronged Yuri.

 

“Aigoo~ this two baby” Sunye run her hand on Yuri’s face to stop her girlfriend from arguing.

 

“Come on so let’s eat~” Sunny used her aegyo. Hearing the aegyo and food at the same time made Sooyoung stop and give her full attention to Sunny.

 

The double date went smoothly. Now the four were walking home. Sunye and Sunny were clinging onto Yuri and Sooyoung’s arms, respectively. They were having a good laugh and their conversation just won’t end.

 

“So our vacation will start next week” Sooyoung brought up another topic.

 

“Oh” Sunye said with a sad tone. “I won’t be able to stay longer. I think I’ll go home before the week ends”

 

“Why?” Sunny asked with a little pout. “You just got back. Why don’t you stay longer?”

 

“Yea. What’s the rush?” Yuri asked.

 

Sunye looked Yuri in the eyes then brought up her left hand to touch Yuri’s cheeks. “I’m sorry babe. My vacation is just one week and I need to go home. You know…school”

 

Yuri nodded her head. “I understand”

 

Sooyoung clapped her hands earning everyone’s attention. “Why don’t we go to America for the vacation. So Yuri won’t miss Sunye too much”

 

“That would be great” Sunye cheered as she looked at Yuri with hopeful eyes.

 

“I’ll think about it” Yuri smiled.

 

“Then it’s settled!” Sooyoung said excitedly. “We will go to America next week!”

 

“Didn’t I just say that I will think about it?” Yuri arched her brow.

 

“Whatever happens it’s still a yes. And I know it” Sooyoung said confidently. “Ow~ would you look at that. This is us. See you tomorrow Yul~ Sun~”

 

Yuri and Sunye waved goodbye as they parted ways with their friends. The couple was walking towards the Jung’s residence, hands intertwined and in pure silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter