When I Dream About You [2/4]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yuri! Jessica! Jessica! Yuri! Jessica! Yuri!” YulSic’s friends were all looking for them. Taecyeon and his buddies are still in a heated discussion with Taecyeon and Jessica’s parents. He’s still trying to tell the elders that he doesn’t want to marry Jessica.

“Yuri! Jessica! Jessi! Yul! Jessi! YulSic!!” Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny stopped yelling. They all looked at Sooyoung with a big question mark on their faces.

“What? They love that couple name right? Maybe they will show up when we call them that.” The trio could only nod at Sooyoung’s statement and well, they started yelling YulSic now.

“Aisssh! Where are they?!” Taeyeon yelled in frustration.

“TaeTae calm down. They’re just here somewhere…” Tiffany calmed her girlfriend down. All of them are already tired. They quickly ran to find Jessica after the runaway bride ran away.

“Yah guys! Look ever there!” Sooyoung exclaimed. They all turn their attention to where Sooyoung was pointing and there were bubbles on the spot. There were also blonde locks deep in the water. Taeyeon and Sooyoung quickly jumped on the water to wishing to god that what they saw is not what they think it is. Tiffany and Sunny stayed behind praying silently as their girlfriends search the depths of the sea for their friends. After a couple of minutes, Taeyeon emerge from the water dragging a struggling blonde girl.

“YAH! TAEYEON LET ME GO! I need to find Yuri! I said let me go!!” Jessica was struggling from Taeyeon’s hold. Taeyeon kept her firm hold on Jessica’s waist as she drags the struggling girl to shore. Sunny and Tiffany quickly ran up to Taeyeon to help her deal with HellSica.

“KIM TAEYEON I SAID LET ME GO!!!”

“I can’t! You will drown yourself to death… don’t be such an idiot! You can’t even swim!” Taeyeon raised her voice on Jessica just to snap the blonde girl from her stupid act.

“I can swim! Yuri taught me how to swim! Let go!” Jessica yelled again. Sunny and Tiffany tried to calm her down but to no avail. Taeyeon lost her patience and let Jessica go. Jessica was about to dive into the water again but stopped when she saw Sooyoung slowly arising from the water with a lifeless tanned girl in her arms.

“Y-Yuri?” Jessica whispered to herself. Tiffany covered immediately when she saw Sooyoung carrying Yuri’s body. Sunny was rooted to the ground as shock overcomes her entire system. Taeyeon however rush to Sooyoung to help her with Yuri. Sooyoung gently placed Yuri’s lifeless body to the sand. Jessica slowly made her way to Yuri, as soon as she confirmed that it was indeed Yuri. She felt a little light-headed.

“Jessica! Jessi!” those words were the last thing she heard then her vision turned black.

 

 

 

“Wake up! Wake up! I said wake up you little brat! Oh… don’t make me splash you with water… still won’t budge eh? Wait there…”

[Splash!]

“Agh! [Cough… cough… cough]” Yuri opened her eyes. She saw a figure standing beside her. She couldn’t see the face because the sun’s light was too bright making the figure’s face a little darker.

“Long time no see buddy…” Yuri recognized that voice. The voice of her… the figure squatted down to her level and sure enough it was the person she wanted to see the most. Yuri slowly sat up and her brother helped her up. He sat beside her sister and the two stared at infinity. Silence engulfed them because neither wanted to speak.

“Oppa… where am I?” Yuri asked breaking the silence between them.

“Oh come on now Yul… isn’t it obvious? There is water in front of you and there are sand in your right and left. You’re at the beach little sis.”

“Thanks captain obvious! I know I’m at the beach! What I’m trying to say is. Am I dead or alive?”

“Neither…” Hyuk Joon told her sister. Yuri gave him a puzzled look to show him that she doesn’t understand. Hyuk Joon chuckled a little seeing her littler sister’s puzzled expression.

“Well… you are a soul that’s why you are here with me and you can see me. That’s what made you dead but your body is still on the living world fighting to stay alive. That’s what made you alive.”

“Then… where am I?” Yuri asked curiously.

“I don’t know either… I just know that I was send here to tell you to go back and remind me to kill you because you just ruined my spa moment up there!” Hyuk Joon stood up. Yuri instinctively stood up because she knows her brother will chase after her. The brother and sister did chase each other. When they were already out of breath they stopped and resumed to their sitting position.

“Oppa why can’t I come with you?”

“Because it’s still not your time Yul… “

“But oppa there’s nothing left for me there… she’s already gone. She’s already married.” Yuri was already close to tearing up but she held it in.

“Yul…” Hyuk Joon placed his hands in Yuri’s shoulders.

“You know why you’re body is still fighting on the other side? Because deep down inside you still want to be there with your friends, with her… Yul… you may not get to see me but I’m always watching over you. You know that right?” Yuri nods her head.

“I can’t take you with me little sis because you still have something to fulfil and don’t get me wrong I think it has something about a promise? A vow maybe? Whatever it is… the people up there want you to fulfil that promise. So I have to  take you back now because the time here is different from the time in the real world. What seems to be a minute here is days there… just remember Yul, oppa loves you and he is watching over you…” Hyuk Joon snaps her fingers and immediately Yuri started to drift away from her. Yuri started to see black surrounding once again.

 

 

 

Jessica woke up hours after she had collapsed on the beach. When she woke up, she found her parents, Taecyeon’s parent and Taecyeon inside her room. She wanted to sit up but was prevented by Taecyeon. They were there because Taecyeon wanted Jessica’s help in persuading their parents to drop the arranged marriage but Jessica didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter