Stupidly In Love

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watched as he left the placed with her in tow. I lowered my head because even though the restaurant is not that crowded tonight, still there were some costumers. Their stares and whispers caused me to wish for the land to swallow me whole and make me disappear.

 

 

“Miss are you okay?” the waiter approached me and asked worriedly.

 

 

I flashed him a forced smile. “I’m fine. Thank you very much… umm…”

 

 

I’m unsure how will I ask for the bill of our meal after the embarrassment of my date leaving me. Sure I don’t belong in this kind of environment but for her, I’m willing to be forever in debt to my friends just to make the love of my life impress.

 

 

“Its okay, Miss” the waiter quickly responded knowing well what’s inside my mind. “The meals have already been paid for”

 

 

“Oh… may I know by whom?”

 

 

The waiter smiles warmly at me. “By Miss Kim”

 

 

I don’t know if it’s Kim Taeyeon or Kim Hyoyeon but I don’t care. For all I know it might be both of them. I made a mental note to thank my friends in every way possible.

 

 

Couple of minutes after she left, I left as well. As soon as I stepped outside the restaurant, the cold wind hugged my whole system causing me to press my jacket more to my body hoping for some warmth.

 

 

Satisfied with the warm feeling, I proceed to walk home with a little smile on my face as I remember how she dress, her smile; our light but comfortable conversation before this ordeal happens. I’m already halfway home when I felt a vibration on my pocket.

 

 

“Elo?”

“Someone is happy tonight~~”

“I’m not happy Hyo. Just ecstatic”

“Oh~ and why is that Miss Kwon?”

 

 

Now it was Taeyeon’s voice. I chuckled a little knowing well that I’m on loudspeaker again.

 

 

“Because—” I wasn’t able to finish what I was about to say when something landed on the back of my head causing me to black out in an instant.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon heard something hit something followed by a loud thud. They also heard deep voices talking to one another.

 

 

“Hello?! Yul?!” Hyoyeon tried to scream hoping the person on the other line will hear her but to no avail, no one talked to her.

 

 

“Yuri?! Kwon Yuri?!” now it was Taeyeon screaming on the other line but just what happened to Hyoyeon no one spoke to her.

 

 

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon didn’t hang up and just listen carefully trying their hardest to picture out what was happening on the other side of the phone. Minutes later, they heard tires screeching until the noise slowly fade leaving only silence.

 

 

Hyoyeon turned to her cousin whilst Taeyeon expectantly had this calm expression on her face. “Tae…”

 

 

“Don’t worry. We’ll find her”

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

Somewhere outside Seoul…

 

 

I groan and slowly opened my eyes. I tried to move my hands to rub my eyes but that’s when I realize I’m currently bound to a chair.

 

 

“What happened?” I asked myself as I recall the happenings earlier. “Oh that’s right! Someone hit me on the head when I was on the phone with Hyo and Tae”

 

 

“It’s good you’re finally awake” I heard a husky voice speaking.

 

 

With a lone bulb serving as the only light inside the place it’s really quite hard to see 5meters in front of me. I squints my eyes letting my eyes make out a silhouette amidst the total darkness. I was able to spot 3 or more people in front of me.

 

 

“Who are you?” I asked.

 

 

It may look like I’m confident on the outside but in fact, I’m panicking inside. I thought these things only happen in movies but I guess I’m wrong. This scene is exactly the same as what happened in the movie, the gang and I watched where the protagonist was held captive by the mafia lords for ruining their plan.

 

 

“Your worst nightmare…”

 

 

My heart started to bang, loudly it hurts, against my ribs. I’ll be dead in a couple of minutes and I can’t do anything about it but to pray and hope for Taeyeon and Hyoyeon to find me.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

I don’t know how long I’ve been held captive, 2 days? 3? Every time they will take off the bag covering my head all I will see is darkness. And that happened, I don’t know… 3 times? Or was it 4? Oh! Right now is the 4th time they uncover my face.

 

 

“Do you know me?” the man crouching down to my eye level asks. He’s wearing a business attire, coat and tie.

 

 

I shook my head. Who is he really? From the way he dresses I think he came from a wealthy family. I know quite a few business men/rich people from the news and from the parties held by the Kims but never once I saw him. And looking back, I don’t remember pissing of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter