Day 1

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home~” SNSD’s black pearl announced.

 

She was puzzled when she was greeted by silence. She checked her watch. 9 o’clock, by this time their dorm will be surrounded by different noises. First, from the two bickering Kim, endless whining from shikshin #1 and shikshin #2, manager Hwang’s loud booming voice waking everyone up, Sunny’s CCP and lastly, maknae’s constant nagging on why her unnies should drink and eat healthy foods.

 

“Where have you been?” Yuri heard an angelic voice asked. It was angelic and cold at the same time.

 

Yuri turned to the ice princess’ lair and there she found the most stunning, yet terrifying, woman she had ever met in her entire life, Jessica Jung, the one and only ice princess or the warm princess, as what Yuri addresses her. She had her arms crossed in front of her chest while shooting icy glares at their black pearl.

 

“Jogging…” Yuri flashed her charming smile, showing her pearl white teeth. Jessica uncrossed her arms and looked down trying to hide the blush on her face. “Where’s everybody? And why are you up early? It’s only 9 in the morning, Sica”

 

“M-manager oppa arrived…a-and he told us-s that w-we have-e a we-week off…” Jessica stutters, still looking down on the floor. “So basically everyone le-left”

 

Jessica always gets butterflies whenever Yuri flashes her charming smile to her. Oh and especially when she let out her good-for-nothing, heart-warming, butterfly-giving, heart-skipping chuckle. Don’t even ask what happens to her when Yuri stares straight to her eyes or when Yuri fixes her bangs. Let’s just say that time stops for Jessica and her heart literally stops functioning like she can die right at her spot.

 

“O…kay– why are you stuttering? And where are you going?” Yuri pointed at the large bag in Jessica’s arms which she assumed is full of the latter’s clothes.

 

“Home...we got a week off…bye” Jessica said in one go and quickly dashed out of the dorm accidentally slamming the door.

 

“Oh…kay…what’s going on? Did I do something?” Yuri frustratingly asked herself but she just shrugs it off since she knows she didn’t do something to awaken HellSica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Babo babo babo babo babo” Jessica kept ranting as she drags her feet to the elevator. When the elevator door closes, she saw her reflection, her face is in deep red and it doesn’t take a genius to know that Jessica is blushing. “Aiiish! Babo! Who in the right mind will wear white see-thru shirt?!!!”

 

Jessica frustratingly pulled her hair showing her frustration. The reason why she’s acting like that was because, Yuri came back from her jogging, she was sweating a lot and she happens to be wearing a white which becomes see-thru when soaked with water.

“Why are you so frustrating Kwon Yuri?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RING RING RING

 

??: yoboseyo?

 

Yuri: yah! Fany!

 

Tiffany: Yuri? Is that you?

 

Yuri: yes…it’s me…

 

Tiffany: so what’s up?

 

Yuri: are you with Taeyeon?

 

Tiffany: yes I’m with Tae-Tae…why? Want me to give the phone to her?

 

Yuri: is she driving?

 

Tiffany: yes…

 

Yuri: then put me on loudspeaker

 

Tiffany: owkie~

Taeyeon: what’s up buddy? Sorry can’t answer my phone I’m driving

 

Yuri: it’s okay…I need to ask you something

 

Taeyeon: sure…fire away”

 

Yuri: Sica is mad...what do I do?

 

Taeyeon: mad as in mad? Or mad as in…

Tiffany: hellSica?

 

The reason why want her call to be in loudspeaker is because she needs Taeyeon and Tiffany’s advice on HellSica. Taeyeon is one of the rare persons who can tame HellFany, although it may not be as nearly bad as HellSica but still, it’s a hell mode, small thoughts counts. And Tiffany is Jessica’s best friend. She knows Jessica and her unexpected mood swings.

 

Yuri: I think its hellSica?

 

Tiffany: may I know the reason why she’s in hellSica mode?

 

Yuri: I really don’t know…that’s why I called you…I don’t understand her mood swing

 

Tiffany: then tell me what happen this morning

 

Yuri narrated everything happened earlier, starting from the moment she arrived at their dorm until Jessica rushed out and slams the door. On the other side, Taeyeon was shaking her head whilst Tiffany was covering to muffle her giggles.

 

Taeyeon: *sighs* why do I have a clueless person as a best friend?!

 

Yuri: you say something Tae?

 

Taeyeon: no…nothing…I was just talking to myself

 

Yuri: okay…so what do I do?

 

Taeyeon: stop being so clueless?

 

Tiffany: Tae!

 

Yuri heard Tiffany scolded Taeyeon then the other line suddenly becomes silent because Tiffany clicked on the mute button.

 

Yuri: hello? Guys? Still there?

 

Tiffany: yea~ Yul I think Jessi is not in her hell mode

 

Yuri: so what do I do? And why did she slam the door

 

Tiffany: she’s on her period, I think, but trust me she’s not mad or something

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter