When I Dream About You [3/4]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Here’s another update for my fellow YulSic shippers hope you like it. :))

 

 

A student in from Jessica that she was called to the dean’s office. She decided to drop by since she still have half an hour before her date with Yuri at the chapel. Jessica knocked on the door and she was greeted by the secretary. She was told to go inside already since the dean was already expecting her.

“Sir you wanted to see me?” Jessica asked the dean as soon as she entered the office.

“Oh Jessica… come on… come on in… I was expecting you. Please take your seat.” The dean offered the seat opposite him. Jessica gladly sat down.

“What’s wrong sir? Or did Yuri prank someone again?” Jessica asked in a confused and uneasy tone. Jessica doesn’t really like to go to offices. She was feeling uneasy because the dean never calls for her alone. He always calls for Yuri and her.

“Well you see…”

“I wanted to see my daughter.” The dean’s words were cut off by someone. Someone Jessica knew her entire life. Someone Jessica hoped to never see. She slowly turned around and there he was standing behind Jessica. The person she hated the most, her father.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica asked in a cold tone.

“I told you I wanted to see my daughter… [smile] Mr Soo will you kindly leave me and my daughter alone? We need to discuss something and thank you for taking care of my daughter.” Mr Soo, the dean, bowed his head and mouthed an apology to Jessica before completely leaving the room. The latter just smiled warmly at the man like saying she accepted the apology.

“What do you really want?” Jessica asked coldly as she turned her attention to the man who was now sitting on the dean’s chair.

“I was just curious… you’ve been away from home for how many months now and I can’t help but wonder. How can my lazy princess survive this world without wealth and power?” Jessica started too tensed up but kept a calm front. She doesn’t want her father to know about her and Yuri. More importantly she doesn’t want her father to know about Yuri. For sure he will do anything in his power to make Yuri suffer and Jessica knows it.

“I-I work during the night… at my f-friend’s café.”

“Oh… I can’t believe my princess knows how to work now… well. I think it’s a good thing that you left home because now know how to work.” Mr. Jung played along but he knows fully about Jessica’s relationship with Yuri. He also knows that Jessica is living with Yuri in a small apartment.

“Is that all you want from me? If so I want to take my leave now. I’m needed some place else.” Jessica regained her coldness. She keeps staring at her father’s cold, scary eyes but she didn’t show any signs of fear.

“Yes… yes of course. I don’t want to keep you and make Kwon Yuri wait for you.” Mr. Jung said with a smirk on his face. Jessica froze on her spot. She can’t believe what her father just said. Beads of sweats are starting to form on Jessica’s forehead even thought the AC was on full blast she was still sweating. A cold sweat that is.

“Kwon Yuri… a star athlete and a straight A student… wow! I didn’t know such a student exist? A well-rounded student who is good in sports and academics… Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. It’s a shame if she wasn’t able to find a good job after graduation.” Mr. Jung’s statement causes Jessica to sweat even more. She knows Yuri was really eager to find a job after they graduate but what she didn’t know is that Yuri wanted to work hard for their future. Jessica hated it if her father would ever do something to jeopardize Yuri’s dream.

“W-what do you want? W-what do you really w-want?”

“I want you to come home and marry Taecyeon. You know me well Sooyeon. You know I’m willing to do everything just to get what I want. At first I thought about threatening you about killing her but that seem to be easy way out. So I’ve decided to just use my contacts to you know… make your little girlfriend suffer.” Mr. Jung’s words slash deep in Jessica’s heart. She hated her father. She hated him for thinking about doing such things to her and to her Yuri but she can’t do anything about it.

“I’m giving you until tomorrow Sooyeon. I’ll let you decided… it’s your call.” Mr. Jung smirks when he saw the confused and troubled expression on Jessica’s face. He knows her daughter really well and he knows that this was the only thing to change her mind. Use her emotions against her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter