Take Me Away [1/3]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

alright so did everybody guessed that there's season two? :))) i bet you all did... ahaha... YulSic is really meant to be together we should not let them be apart right guys? so here's the season 2 :)) keep the comments coming thank you guys <3

 

 

“Head’s up!” A ball bounces back on the foot of the bench where Yuri was sitting. Yuri just stared blankly on the ball.
 

 

 

 

Yuri woke up. She blinked her eyes a couple of times trying to adjust her eyesight. Seeing an unfamiliar room, Yuri slowly sits up. At the same time the door of her room slowly opened and a man in a doctor suit entered.

“Good morning Miss Kwon” the doctor greeted. Yuri smiled and greeted back. The doctor then proceeds to check Yuri’s vital signs or other things. “May I know what you’re feeling right now Miss Kwon?”

“Ah…fine I guess. Oh I don’t feel my right foot…why don’t I feel my foot?” Yuri asked in panic but seeing the doctor’s calm face. She slowly calmed down.

“It’s just anaesthesia Miss Kwon it will die down after a couple of hours” Yuri nodded her head in understanding. She looked down and saw her foot had been bandaged.

“Doctor?” Yuri called out.

“Hm?”

“Is it terrible? I know you wanted to talk to me about something”

The doctor sighed and fixed his glasses. “It was…the lump got irritated especially when you taped it. The flowed of blood got cut off thus not allowing a natural repair inside the body”

“Then?”

“You have to stop playing for a while until your foot have fully healed”

“Why would I do that?”

“Your injury was severe…if you stay stubborn and continue to play, your earlier injury might occur again but this time more harsh than ever. And if ever that happened you might not be able to play again for the rest of your life”

“I understand” Yuri lifelessly answered. The doctor smiled and finally left Yuri alone.

 

 

 

 

Yuri took the ball and just stared at it. She looked at the freshmen who were playing. She threw the ball back to them then slings her bag on her shoulder and walked off.

“Isn’t that Kwon Yuri?! The MVP?” one of the boys asked.

“Yea…I heard she got injured on the last championship game and after her therapy she quit the team” the other boy said.

They just stared sadly at Yuri’s retreating back. Yuri was their idol. They were there watching Yuri play even if she’s injured. They look up at Yuri because she was a team player and she never left her teammates even thought she was injured and couldn’t play well. And since that day that she made the buzzer beater winning shot they looked up to Yuri like a god but now that she quit the team it made them disappointed.

“Buddy!” Taeyeon called out to Yuri when she saw the latter entering the cafeteria. Yuri looked at them for a second to acknowledge their presence then proceeds to buy her food.

Since senior year started, Yuri attitude turned 360o. She was no longer the cheerful, kkab girl that everyone loves. She was always silent and alone. She will acknowledge her friends but will not join them. She was always seen on the open court watching the freshmen play basketball. And when dismissal time she will always walk home alone.

Taeyeon sigh and sat down on her chair. She looked at her girlfriend sadly. “Fany-ah~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter