YulSic Anniversary :))

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Guys we’re here…” Yuri happily announced. She pulled the car in front of a large mansion.

Yuri turned to her passengers and chuckled when everyone was already fast asleep, being the driver, she was the unfortunate one to be left awake. She turned to her right and found her wonderful wife sleeping soundly whilst her daughters were sleeping at the back with Soojung laying her head on Yoona’s shoulders. Yuri pulled some of Jessica’s loose hair that’s covering her face and tucked it behind Jessica’s ear.

*knock*knock*

Yuri was brought back to reality when someone knocked on the window. She quickly stopped gawking at her beautiful wife and got out of the car.

“Good evening appa…” Yuri greeted her appa happily.

“It’s a good thing I saw your car if not I believe you would still be in your dreamland while gawking at your wife.”

“I’m not… gawking, I’m just staring… anyway. Is it really okay if those two will stay with you and umma for 3days?”

“Yes… of course, speaking of them, where are my precious angels?”

“There…” Yuri pointed at the backseat and appa Kwon opened the door to carry Soojung while Yuri carried Yoona. Appa Kwon and Yuri carried the two little sleepyheads inside the house. Yuri asked one of their guards to watch over her sleeping wife while she’s inside.

“A really sleepyhead these two…” appa Kwon commented.

“Of course… they are the daughters of Kwon Jessica what would you expect appa?”

“It’s a good thing no one inherited your kkabness…”

“That’s where your wrong appa! I bet this young one will give me more headache than I give you. By the way appa thanks for granting my favour… remind me to be a good daughter to you in the near future.”

Yuri settled Yoona on the couch where her mother was watching the television. She placed Yoona’s head on her umma’s lap and kissed Yoona and Soojung in the forehead before walking back to her car.

“Drive safely honey~ and please let Jessica walked tomorrow.”

“I can’t promise that umma… bye~ bye~”

Yuri winked at her umma and appa before leaving her daughters in the care of her parents. She happily walked skipped back to her car to be with her beloved wife. Jessica stirred at little when Yuri closed the door.

“Hmmm… seobang?” Jessica asked with eyes still closed.

“Yes baby?” Yuri caressed Jessica’s hair and let the older girl use her shoulders as a pillow. Yuri doesn’t protest even though she will have a hard time driving with Jessica clinging to her.

“Happy anniversary… Saranghae~”

“Awwww~ happy anniversary to you too my beautiful wife… I love you too…” Yuri answered Jessica in English. She kissed Jessica’s crown smiled at herself. She can’t believe that she almost turned her back on this beautiful goddess 5years ago. Good thing she listened to heart and went back to Jessica’s arms.

After five years of marriage Yuri was still very much in love with Jessica and so was Jessica to Yuri. And those simple words coming from Jessica never failed to make Yuri feel special and loved. After 1hour of driving, Yuri and Jessica finally reached their home. Actually, it will only take them 20mins to reach home from Kwon residence but because of Jessica’s clinging and Yuri’s occasional kiss on Jessica’s head it took them longer than expected.

“Baby~ where here~ wakey wakey~” Yuri softly and sweetly whispered to Jessica’s ear.

“Five more minutes…” Jessica groaned and shifted on the other side since Yuri pulled her body away from Jessica.

“Aigoo~ my princess… acting as a princess as always…”

Yuri smiled, even if her wife is acting like a princess she was okay with it. Actually, she really loves spoiling Jessica. She never gets irritated if Jessica begins acting like a spoiled princess, in fact she finds it super cute. Yuri got out of the car and walked to Jessica’s side. She opened the door and carried her princess out of the car.

“Baby~ let’s go… you can sleep on our bed. It’s more comfy there.” Yuri placed left arm behind Jessica’s upper back and Jessica instinctively wrapped her arms on Yuri’s neck.

“Carry me seobang?”

“Of course! You know I will even without you asking me.” Yuri landed a kiss on Jessica’s forehead and placed her right arm behind Jessica’s knee.

Yuri successfully lifted Jessica up without letting the ice princess bump her head into something. The hard part for Yuri was getting Jessica out of the car but after that everything is already easy for her. Jessica on the other hand was just sleeping soundly while her seobang carried her to their bedroom. Plus Yuri’s scent made Jessica sleepier. As soon as her back landed on the soft mattress she snuggled closer to Yuri’s pillow and inhaled the scent she loved so much.

 

Jessica POV

My peaceful slumber was interrupted when I smell something. With eyes still closed I tried to sniff it again. After a couple of minutes of thinking, I realized what it was. I abruptly opened my eyes and was in awe when I saw our bedroom floor surrounded by candles and flower petals. Even the bed has petals so I was practically laying on a bed o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter