Crazy In Love (2)

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dearest little cousin,

            First of all before you latch on me, this wasn’t my idea, it was Hyukjun. And second, for the love of everything that’s moving stop moping around! Man up and get Jess. And third, again, this isn’t my idea. It was Hyukjun.

With love and deepest apology,

Your cousin, Jinzou

 

“Hello?”

“I’m going to kill you both when I see you” Yuri’s tone was pure venom.

“Ha-ha” a nervous chuckle escaped from the other person’s lips. “I was merely a pawn in this little game. Spare me”

“How you ever consider that I don’t know? Someone might even up dead because of you and your sleeping spray or whatever that is?!”

“Yuri… Yuri… Yuri…” Jinzou shook his head on the other line. “You’re doubting your cousin’s capabilities. I’m the best kidnapper there is, of course I had to make sure my victim’s safety after all I need them alive for the ransom moneys”

“Now I know where all your wealth came from” Yuri rolled her eyes.

“Oh dear cousin, now that you know my secret I’m afraid I have to kill you”

“Not if I kill you first then my brother”

“Yah!”

Yuri heard a protest on the background. Without a doubt, it was her brother.

“You twerp! Is that how you tell your brother who doesn’t have anything in mind but your well-being and your hearts well-being?!”

“You gang up with Jin to gas me and kidnapped me!”

“Yul I hate to break the brother-sister conversation but we have to go. Chaos around without you here”

Yuri heard glass shuttering, girl’s shrieking, a sharp ‘Tae-Tae’ and Taeyeon’s cussing words at the background. What exactly is going on?!

“Wait!” Yuri screamed before Jinzou could even hang up. “Where exactly am I?”

“Oh you’re in my apartment, in Cali!”

Yuri’s mouth hanged open. That did he just said?!

“I have to go Yuri. I’m sorry and take care”

Yuri lowered her phone from her ear.

That maybe the reason why she’s not familiar with the interior of the house. She had been to all of Jinzou’s apartments, houses and villas around Korea. And she wasn’t able to recall an interior same as this one.

The tanned girl walked out of the room straight to the balcony. It was a new place, new scenery. A lot of building and cars but overall new. And of course, foreign.

How in the world those two was able to sneak her out of the country? Yuri visibly shuddered. She doesn’t wanna know.

 

 

 

 

Hyukjun and Jinzou dragged the knocked out Yuri inside Incheon Airport.

It was a perfect day not many were leaving nor arriving. So they were safe, and wouldn’t attract untoward attention. They wouldn’t look like kidnappers, kidnapping Girls Generation’s Kwon Yuri. Though the dark sunglasses made them looked like goons.

At the departure area,

Jinzou and Hyukjun shift uncontrollably under the scrutinizing eyes of the attendant checking their passports and tickets.

She cautiously eyed the sleeping girl in the middle of the two men. One brow arched up as the man on the right gave the sleeping girl’s passport.

Jinzou chuckled nervously. “She doesn’t handle flights well. That’s why we had to put her to sleep”

“We didn’t expect the drug to have a fast effect” Hyukjun added.

“Isn’t she Girls Generation’s Kwon Yuri?”

“Is she?” Jinzou feign ignorance. “She does look like Kwon Yuri-ssi, don’t you think cous?”

Hyukjun nodded his head. “She gets mistaken sometimes as Kwon Yuri-ssi but don’t let her hear you say that, she has a tendency to be boastful”

The lady narrowed her eyes at the two men. Whatever they were doing she was sure she doesn’t want to get involved. And so she doesn’t plan on questioning them. In that case, if ever the police came walking up to her and start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter