Selfish [3/3]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

legend:

° english

° [thoughts]

 

“Hey Yul… I came to check—” Taeyeon’s words were cut off when she saw her best friend sleeping peacefully on the couch. Yuri had head tongue stuck out. Taeyeon can’t help but smile at her best friend’s sleeping habit. She just shook her head and covered Yuri’s body with a blanket.

“Sleep well buddy. Tomorrow will be the happiest day of your life.”

Taeyeon opened Yuri’s closet and started searching clothes for Yuri to wear. She took out Yuri’s plain v-neck black shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. She also left a note for Yuri. Taeyeon then gave a one last look at Yuri and left the room.

 

Event Day

“Oh my god... oh my god… oh my god… what to wear… what to wear… what to— oh… my clothes are already prepared.” Yuri saw the clothes on her bed and also Taeyeon’s note. After she read the note she smiled at herself.

“Tsss… the reason why I love my Taeyeon so much… mental note ‘do something special for Taeyeon-buddy.’ Whatever that special maybe...”

“Errr— Miss Yuri do… uhm… you want me to... Call a doctor?” a maid was standing at Yuri’s door.

“Oh… Hara… kkkkk… no, no, no I was just talking to myself.” Yuri thought for a while. Yuri then let out an awkward laugh and scratched the back of her neck. Hara, Yuri’s maid stood there awkwardly waiting for her master to say another word.

“It’s okay Hara… it’s my personality so don’t be afraid. I always talk to myself. I know it’s not healthy but hey… at least I keep myself entertained.” Yuri reason out.

“O-okay Miss Yuri... I’ll go prepare your bath now.” Yuri smiled at her maid and nodded her head. Hara went inside Yuri bathroom to do her task.

While waiting for Hara to finish preparing her bath, Yuri took out her phone to gave Taeyeon a thank you message. She sat on her chair and listen to the song she will be going to sing later before she exposed her true identity to Jessica and to the whole SM students.


 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s Yuri?”

“For the tenth time Yoobin… I don’t know where Yuri is… and would you please stay still? You’re making me woozy.” Taeyeon and Yoobin are in the entrance waiting for Yuri. The event has officially started and Yuri was still nowhere to be found.

“Of all the day to be late she picked the best day of her life. What’s wrong with that girl… aigooo~” Taeyeon face palmed herself. She kept fidgeting while waiting for Yuri.

“Yah! Earlier you’re scolding me for being nervous but look at you know. You’re even worse than me.” Yoobin retort. The 2 Kims can’t hide their nervousness. Yoobin kept walking back and forth while Taeyeon kept fidgeting with her fingers.

“I’m not nervous! I’m just anxious…” Taeyeon retort back.

“Kim Taeyeon you just changed the words but it still have the same meaning!” the 2 Kims kept on bickering and bickering, oblivious to the pair of eyes who have been spying on them all along.

“Something’s going on with this two and I can’t pin point out what… Taeyeon seems to be keeping something from me…”

“What’s that Tiff?”

“Oh… nothing Jessi… I just saw something there.” Tiffany lied and pointed at some random places. Jessica quickly turned her attention to where Tiffany pointed. She scrunched her eyebrows when she didn’t see anything. She kept looking and looking but there wasn’t still anything.

“Tiff… I don’t get it…” Jessica turned to her side and was little surprised when she didn’t see Tiffany beside her. She then saw Tiffany few steps away from her, waving her hands.

“Yah Jessi! I’ll catch up with you later… look for your secret admirer and call me or text me if you found the person you’ve been looking for. I need do to something!” With that said, Tiffany from Jessica’s sight. Jessica cutely pouted and walked aimlessly amidst the crowded place.

Jessica managed to squeeze in against the crowd in an attempt to find a place where there is no student. At a distance she can see an area where there aren’t many students. Jessica tried her hardest to avoid being pushed and pushing someone whilst she made her way to the area. Jessica was only meters away when she got pushed accidentally by someone. She lost her balance and was about to land face first on the ground.

“Gotcha!” Jessica heard a voice exclaimed.

 

 


 

 

 

 

“Aigoo~ of all the day! Why do I have to be late at this particular day?! Aisssshhh!” Yuri was talking to herself again. She was already on the school’s parking lot. She took off her helmet and looked at her image on her motorbike’s mirror.

“Let’s see… t-shirt, check. Pants, check. Hair? Oh no…” Yuri ran her fingers to her soft and silky jet black heir. Her fingers acted as a comb and in an instant.

“There… hair, check!” Yuri let out a long sigh and then started walking. Yuri can literally feel her heart pounding hard. Her hands are becoming sweaty and sweat started to form in her forehead.

[You can do this Yul! Aigoo~ why’s my heart racing like this?! Inhale, exhale Yuri… there… now all I need is to find Taengoo and Binnie…]

Yuri started squeezing herself to the crowded place. Her eyes were looking everywhere, trying to look for a certain small kid with milky white skin and a tanned girl with killer curves like hers. Yuri carefully made her way towards somewhere, because of the crowd Yuri accidentally pushed someone. Thankfully for Yuri’s reflex she was able to turn around quickly to prevent the person from falling flat on her face.

“Gotcha!” Yuri exclaimed.

 

 


 

 

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon! Kim Yoobin! Get back here this instant!” Tiffany yelled making the 2 Kim to stop on their tracks and cautiously turned around. As soon as they did they saw HellFany burning holes on their forehead. Well, Taeyeon’s forehead that is.

“W-what did we d-do this time F-fany?” Taeyeon asked cautiously. She also stutters showing how nervous she is right now whilst facing HellFany.

“What did I say about keeping secrets?” Tiffany continued to glare at them. Actually she was just glaring at Taeyeon. Yoobin was just wrong place at the wrong time for her arms serves as Taeyeon’s stress ball. Whenever Tiffany will increase her glaring intensity, Taeyeon will tighten her grip on Yoobin’s arm making the older girl winced in pain.

“Kim Taengoo! I know you’re my favourite cousin but I didn’t give you the right to make my arm your personal stress ball! So stop clinging to me like a koala and go to your girlfriend before she kills us both.” Yoobin whispered harshly to Taeyeon. After too much struggling, Taeyeon reluctantly let go of Yoobin’s arm. Yoobin was about to walk away but Taeyeon prevented her from doing so.

“Where are you going? Do you want your favourite cousin to die young?! Don’t leave me with her…” Taeyeon plead with a cutest puppy dog eyes anyone had ever seen. Although it was tempting, Yoobin stood her ground and shook her head from side to side.

“I’ll be just around. Call me or text me if she’s already eating some parts of your limbs. Good luck cous.” Yoobin patted Taeyeon’s head and hurriedly move away from TaeNy couple.

“Kim Taeyeon!” Tiffany yelled again. Tiffany’s husky voice sends shivers down her spine.

[Aiiissssh! I should stop my Fany from spending too much time with Jessica. Their hell mode is almost at the same level.]

“Fany-ah~ why are you on your hell mode?” Taeyeon asked dumbly.

“Don’t play dumb with me Taeyeon… I know… you know something about Jessica’s admirer.” Tiffany had her arms crossed in front of her chest. Taeyeon swallowed the lump on and started to advance towards Tiffany. She hugged her eye smiling princess and the princess didn’t move a single muscle. Tiffany continue to glare at Taeyeon even though a slight pinkish colour can be seen on her cheeks.

“Aww… come on Fany-ah~ I didn’t mean to keep a secret from you… it’s just Yuri wanted me to—”

“Wait! What?! Yuri?” Tiffany cut off Taeyeon’s words. Taeyeon only nodded her head and smiled.

“Yuri is Jessica’s secret admirer…” Taeyeon told Tiffany.

“OH MY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter