Once In A Lifetime [1/3]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

so here's my next story... :)))

enjoy reading :D 

 

 

 

 

It was a bright sunny morning. Everything was doing great and every student in SM High are enjoying their physical education class. But one particular blonde girl is having a hard time. One reason is because she hates physical education and the second reason is this---

“Prrrrrrrrrt! Ms Song! What was that?!” The seongsaenim yelled.

“What? It’s part of the game…” Victoria calmly retort.

“No! Pushing is not part of the game! You know what… just… just go back inside the locker room now! Gyuri! Nana! You two!” the seongsaenim told the three. Before walking off Victoria stopped in front of Jessica who was now sitting on the dirt.

“Good thing seongsaenim is here or else you would get much more than a scratched knee from me.”

“Why are you still here Ms Song? Move now before I give you detention.” The seongsaenim threatened Victoria and her friends. They just rolled their eyes and started walking towards the locker room.

“Are you okay Ms Jung?” the seongsaenim asked Jessica.

“Neh seongsaenim. I’ll be up in a minute.” Jessica lied. Truthfully, her ankle was hurting because of the sudden push and the scratched on her knee wasn’t helping at all. She tried to massage her ankle unseen.

Jessica bit her lower lip when the soreness didn’t subside. She looked up and saw a pair of cold, expressionless eyes staring at her. Those eyes belongs to none other than Kwon Yuri, the girl who used to save her from the bullies. Yuri just stared at Jessica. After a couple of second Yuri averted her gaze from Jessica’s and started to play soccer again. Jessica shook her head and started to stand up but because of her ankle she wasn’t able to balance her weight. She was about to fall but someone caught her.

“Careful!” The girl said as she used her body for Jessica to lean on.

“Kamsahamnida…” Jessica said and pulled away but lost her balance again. The girl caught Jessica again and she held Jessica by the shoulder.

“I said careful… you can’t walk let me help you. I will bring you to the nurse’s office okay?” the girl said. Jessica can’t help but stare at the girl. The girl has beautiful eyes and what caught Jessica’s attention is her cute mandoo cheeks.

“Okay…” was the only word Jessica said. The girl sling Jessica’s arm around her neck and helped her back to the school building. They arrived at the infirmary minutes later. The girl opened the door and helped Jessica to seat on the bed.

“There… how’s your ankle?” The girl asked Jessica.

“It’s better now… Kamsahamnida… I’m sorry but I didn’t seem to get your name…” Jessica asked politely so that she will not sound rude.

“Oh… right… I’m sorry I wasn’t able to introduce myself. My name is Kim Yujin but you can call me Uee. I’m a new student here.”

“Nice to meet you Uee. I’m Jessica. Jung Jessica.” Jessica introduced herself whilst Uee was tending to her wounds.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yul is it really necessary to send my girlfriend to help your Jessica? Why didn’t you just help her yourself?” Yoobin asked Yuri. The two tanned goddess were on their break. They were lazying around while waiting for the seongsaenim to blow the whistle.

“I can’t… if I did that it will cause a misunderstanding and I don’t want to be the cause of Jessica and Nickhun’s break-up.” Yuri reasoned out.

“Yul! What kind of reason is that?! As far as we know. Jessica should be your girlfriend and not jerk Nickhun’s… and why are being a saint?! You should fight for her! Fight until you die!! Don’t be miss goody good you might die young.”

“Yah Yoobin stopped that! Nickhun is still our friend so don’t say such things…” Yuri closed her eyes to clear her mind. She heard Yoobin sigh but ignored it completely.

Three months have passed since Yuri fail attempt to asked Jessica to be her girlfriend. Although she was hurt, she doesn’t hold a grudge against Nickhun for stealing her suppose to be girlfriend.

 

Yuri walked inside the gym with a heavy heart. The gym was like Yuri’s private sanctuary, she goes there whenever she’s thinking about something or just wanted to blow off some steam or relieve some stress from school or in this case relieved herself from the heartache she’s feeling right now.

Yuri stayed at the gym for the whole day. She was just running and running at the treadmill. She’s trying to relieve overwork herself so that the pain in her body is much greater than the pain in her heart. Yuri was lost in her own thoughts that she got tripped while running. She lost her balance and was thrown backwards. Yuri was caught by someone right in time before her body made contact with the floor.

“You okay Yul?”

“Taengoo… yea I’m fine… what are you doing here?” Yuri quickly went back on her feet.

“I just want to say sorry… I don’t know how Nickhun knew about our plan. I swear the only people knows about it is--”

“Stop taengoo… I’m not angry… I was just heartbroken so I said those things to you… Sorry for that… can you forgive me buddy?” Yuri stretched out her hand for a handshake but what Taeyeon did caught her off guard. Taeyeon gave her a big hug and Yuri quickly responded by hugging back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter