Open Your Eyes To Love [1/6]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Swish! Hoop!

“She shoots and score!! Kwon Yuri has won another game for the SoShi High! And the crowd goes wild!!!!!” a not so tall girl entered the open court where a tall tanned girl was playing on her own.

“Taengoo~ what are you doing here?” Yuri wiped the sweat off her forehead. She lifted her hand up and Taeyeon gladly hi-fived it.

“Looking for you buddy…we have a class in five what are you still doing here?” Taeyeon took a seat on the bench while Yuri walked up to the ball and took it.

“Taeng you know I really don’t like going to class right?”

“Yea…I know buddy. I was just trying my luck” Taeyeon shrugged and sling her bag on her shoulder. “Don’t strain yourself we still have practice later after class. See you later bro”

“Don’t worry I won’t. See you buddy…and say hi to Tiffany for me”

Taeyeon nodded and waved goodbye to Yuri whilst the latter just smiled then resumed to shooting some hoops. 15mins after Taeyeon left, Yuri was already sweating all over. Her gray shirt is already soaked with sweat so she decided to take a rest first. Yuri was now sitting on the benches while gulping down water from her bottle. Minutes later, she heard voice, a familiar voice that is.

 

 

 

“Yah! I’m talking to you nerd!” a girl yelled when she was purposely being ignored by the nerd kid with blonde hair and thick, nerdy glasses but the girl still didn’t bother to talk to her.

“Yah!” the girl yell in frustration. She pushed the blonde girl who landed harshly on the ground and scared her knee. Her glasses fell on the ground whilst her books and papers flew everywhere. Unfortunately, one of her books landed on her glasses crushing it into pieces.

“That’s what you get for ignoring me b*tch!” the mean girl spat and then hi-fived her friends who was laughing at the blonde girl. “No one ignores Victoria Song!” the leader of the mean girls laughs mockingly as the blonde nerd gathers her things.

“Heads up!!” a husky voice yelled.

The mean girls immediately turned their heads because they easily recognized the voice. As soon as Victoria turned around her face came in contact with the hard basketball ball making her stumble and fall flat on her .

“OMO!” her subordinates quickly helped Victoria to stand up. Victoria had an annoyed and pained expression on her face but it quickly changed when she saw who was running towards them.

“Hey~ are you okay?” Yuri asked worriedly as soon as she reached the girls. Victoria’s face quickly lit up and roughly pushed her subordinates’ hands hoping that Kwon Yuri will be the one to help her up.

“Oh~ it’s just a–” Victoria’s face turned sour again when Yuri walked pass her. She abruptly turned her head to see where Yuri was going. Her face suddenly turned red because of anger when she saw Yuri tending to the blonde nerd.

“Hey~ are you okay?” Yuri repeated her question. She kneeled down so that she was at eye-level with the blonde girl. The blonde girl slowly looked up and saw the most popular girl in school, the one who helped SoShi High to get numerous awards, medals and championship, Kwon Yuri.

Yuri had a charming smile on her face but the blonde girl just smiled to her then returned to gathering her things. Yuri felt hurt when the blonde ignored her but that didn’t stop her from helping the girl. She reached out to the girl’s last book at the same time as the blonde girl. Their hands touched. Yuri’s hand was touching the book while the blonde’s hand was on top of Yuri. Victoria saw the interaction and she can’t help but clenched her fist and grit her teeth.

“Thank you” the blonde girl said. She took the broken glasses and put it inside her bag. She then stood up but she quickly lost her balance when she felt the stinging pain on her knee.

“Watch out!” Yuri quickly went to the blonde’s side and used her own body so that the girl can lean to her.

The blonde quickly looked up and saw Yuri smiling charmingly at her. She quickly pushed Yuri away but then she stumbled a little. Yuri swiftly pulled the blonde by her waist so that she will not fall. Victoria’s face turned redder when she saw the position of the two. Yuri had her arms on the blonde’s waist whilst the blonde’s hands was on Yuri’s chest plus their face where only inches apart.

“Eeeeeeeeek!” the blonde let out her dolphin like shriek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter