Day 2

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sica~ Sica-ah~ wakey wakey~~~” Yuri tried to shake the sleeping princess up but the latter wouldn’t budge. “Tsk…don’t blame me if you get sick…you’re the one who wanted to sleep here”

 

Yuri took off her jacket when she saw their princess crawled up like a ball and slightly shivering. She saw Jessica slightly loosen when Yuri’s jacket came in contact with her body. Yuri smiles contently when she saw Jessica’s expression softened.

 

“Arghhh~ fresh Yoochiri air~” Yuri was doing some stretching when the main door suddenly opened. Yuri stuck out her head to see who their visitor was. “Wangoo oppa?”

 

“Yuri? Yuri-ah is that you?”

 

“Yes it’s me!” Yuri rushed to the old man to give him a big bear hug. “How are you? You’ve become more handsome oppa!”

 

“Aigooo~ the nation’s daughter-in-law is still a sweetheart” Wangoo oppa ruffled Yuri’s hair. “So what brings you here Yuri-ah?”

 

“Me and the other girls are having a one week break from work…and since I don’t have other places to go to, I decided to come here and see what I can do to help…you know oppa, like the old days”

 

“Aiii…there’s no more work here…everything is already doing good after your help”

 

“Oh…okay…but can we still stay here for a week?”

 

“Of course~ everyone is welcome here…especially those special girls who’ve helped our little town”

 

“Oppa…can you tour me around?”

 

“Of course…come on…I’ll fill you up with the happenings here”

 

Yuri and Wangoo oppa started walking around the idol village, from the potato field, to the flower and trees that they planted. Wangoo oppa also told Yuri about the happening around town, how it become popular after every broadcast and how tourist still goes there.

 

“So that’s basically it’s all thanks to invincible youth team”

 

“I’m happy to hear that oppa” Yuri said with a satisfied smile on her face.

 

“Are you alone Yuri-ah? You can sleep with us if you want”

 

“No oppa…I’m with my other member Jessica…”

 

“Oh…Jessica-shii, why didn’t I see her?”

 

Yuri let out a chuckle. “It’s because she was still sleeping oppa…she’s truly a sleepy head you know”

 

“Really?! You two sleep in the house without a mat and pillows?” Wangoo oppa almost yelled. “You should’ve come to me first so that I can lend you sleeping bags…aigooo~ you’re fans will hate me when they knew that I’m not giving their idol a proper accommodation”

 

“Ahahahahaha!” Yuri let out a laugh whilst holding her stomach. “Don’t exaggerate oppa…and besides it was a sudden decision. Oh…I’m already here! Thanks for the tour oppa, and thanks for accompanying me”

 

“It’s nothing…” Wangoo oppa smiled and ruffled Yuri’s hair. “I’ll come by later with sleeping mats and pillows okay?”

 

“Oh no oppa…you don’t have to we’re perfectly–”

 

“I insist Yul” Wangoo oppa interjected. Yuri didn’t say anything and just nodded her head. “And I would also like to meet Jessica-shii”

 

“Thanks you oppa…and I will definitely like you to meet her. She’s the sweetest person you will ever me”

 

“I’ll take your word for that…see you later Yul, annyeong”

 

“Annyeong oppa…” Yuri waved her hands as Wangoo oppa walkes away. “Oh~ and say hi for Wangoo omma for me~”

 

Wangoo oppa made an okay sign before finally walking away.

 

“Sweet~ sweet people~” Yuri chirped as she pushed the door open to enter the idol village.

 

The smile on Yuri’s face suddenly disappeared when she saw Jessica sitting just near the room’s door, hugging her knees close to chest and poking the ground using a very thin stick.

 

“Sica?” Yuri called out.

 

Jessica turned to Yuri for a brief moment then she quickly got up and entered the room. Yuri was taken aback when she saw Jessica’s eyes. It was a bit teary, almost like she was about to cry. She looked at her watch. It was almost three hours when she left the sleeping Jessica.

 

“Aiiish! Babo Yuri!!” Yuri furiously scratched her head and grumpily followed Jessica inside the room.

 

“Sica?” Yuri cautiously opened the door.

 

Yuri let out a sigh then entered. Honestly, she was expecting something to the thrown out to her but unfortunately she found Jessica’s back facing the door, which was worst by the way. She would prefer to hear Jessica’s dolphin like voice screaming at her and throwing things at her rather than to have this painful silent treatment that kills her heart slowly and painfully.

 

“Sica…” Yuri called out again, kneeling beside the ice princess who is still ignoring her. “I brought food…I know you’re hungry”

 

“…”

 

Yuri sighs. “Sica mian

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter