Forever [3]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There! There!” Tiffany excitedly hit Taeyeon, the driver, over and over again. “Tae-tae stop! Stop!”

 

Taeyeon abruptly stepped on the breaks immediately because of Tiffany earning a couple of groans and ‘woahs’ from the passengers.

 

“Yah!” Jessica exclaimed and hit Taeyeon in the head, the perks of sitting behind the driver. “I still want to get married babo!”

 

“It wasn’t my fault~” Taeyeon whines and rub the spot Jessica hit.

 

“Jessie don’t hit my tae-tae~” Tiffany reprimanded her best friend and gently rubs Taeyeon’s injured head.

 

“Oh please~ it wasn’t even that hard” Jessica playfully rolled her eyes. “And can you two please stop the lovey-dovey? We got wedding to attend to”

 

“Okay… okay… chillax guys~ Taengoo got this” Taeyeon cracked her knuckles and started maneuvering the van again. And as usual, she’s following her T-map.

 

Jessica turned to Yuri who was busy fidgeting in her seat that’s why she didn’t have time to come to her best friend’s aid. “Seobang?”

 

Yuri finally turned to Jessica when the older girl held her fidgeting hands. She flashed a nervous smile to her lover. “I love you, Sica”

 

Jessica smiles brightly, the smile that reaches her eyes. “I love you too, Yul”

 

“Awwwww~”

 

YulSic heard their sisters cooing behind them. Tiffany is currently facing them, leaving Taeyeon alone with only the road to accompany her. SooSun and YoonHyun were happily beaming at the lovers. Jessica let out a heartily chuckle and launched herself to Yuri.

 

The tanned girl was surprise for a moment but quickly recovered by wrapping her arms around Jessica’s shoulders. There’s no place she’d rather be. She admits, she’s nervous but a good kind of nervous. She’s not chickening out or anything. She’s just nervous. Who wouldn’t when you’re getting married to the person you love.

 

“I can’t wait to marry you, Yul” Yuri heard Jessica’s muffled words. It was loud of enough for Yuri to hear but not loud enough for her sisters. “I can’t wait to be Jessica Kwon, Kwon Yuri’s wife”

 

Yuri smiles. She likes the sound of that, Jessica Kwon, Kwon Yuri’s wife. “I can’t wait to be your seobang”

 

“But you’re already my seobang, seobang” Jessica looks up.

 

Yuri looks down on Jessica, staring at the older girl’s lovely eyes, staring at each other’s soul. “Legally I mean”

 

“Break the eye contact kids!” Tiffany’s loud booming voice pulled them out from their own world. “We’re already here!”

 

“Honestly yow…” Hyoyeon spoke as she opens the door. “Ants were feasting on us back there. Tone down with the sweetness, okay? We already know that YulSic is real”

 

“I think I already had diabetes” Yoona said out loud as she follows Hyoyeon out of the van.

 

“Honestly, this is the first time my toes and fingers are curling but not because of Sunny” Sooyoung commented.

 

Taeyeon, Seohyun and Sunny just chuckle when they saw embarrassed YulSic hanging their head low, probably to hide the blush on their cheeks.

 

“Guys~” Yuri whines and wrapped her arm around Jessica’s shoulders. “Why are you bullying us?”

 

“Because it’s fun~” Taeyeon teased and placed her hands on Yuri’s shoulders. “Let’s go! We need to get you ready”

 

Taeyeon is pushing Yuri, Sooyoung grabbed her left arm and Yoona grabbed her right arm like they were securing Yuri. And Hyoyeon? We’ll she’s just walking ahead.

 

“Why are you holding me like this?” Yuri asked curiously. She suddenly felt that she was being forced to marry Jessica. “You do know that I won’t run away right?”

 

“We know…” Hyoyeon smiles devilishly and Yuri suddenly felt scared.

 

“It’s just that there’s a tradition that grooms aren’t allowed to see their brides before the wedding that’s why you’re not allowed to see, Sica-unnie” Yoona explained.

 

Yuri turned to Jessica and the rest of the girls. They were going the opposite side. YulSic had a brief eye-contact. The bleack pearl was about to mouth ‘I love you’ to Jessica but Tiffany had already pulled the latter and Yuri was being pushed by Taeyeon.

 

 

 

30mins passed…

 

“Where the heck is Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon asked for the nth time.

 

10mins ago, Taeyeon left the room because they–meaning her and Tiffany–will just prepare the chapel and the minister who will wed Jessica and Yuri.

 

“I need to go to the restroom” Yuri announced and stood up but was stopped by Hyoyeon.

 

“We have a bathroom here you know” Hyoyeon eyes Yuri suspiciously.

 

“As you can see, Yoona is using it and I think she won’t come out soon” Yuri chuckles and shook her head. “Don’t worry, Hyo. I won’t go to the bathroom to meet with Sica”

 

“I trust you…” Hyoyeon used the trust word so Yuri will get eaten by her conscience if ever she decides to do something that she’s not supposed to.

 

“Don’t worry. I bet Sunny will not let Sica leave the room” Yuri smiles reassuringly and walked out of the room.

 

The black pearl is humming and whistling some random songs from the moment she walked out of the room until she reached the restroom. She looked at herself in the mirror first, inspecting if there’s something wrong with her make-up or her outfit.

 

“Seobang?”

 

Yuri froze. All the cubicles were unoccupied except for one. Her heart started to beat rapidly as she slowly makes her way towards it. She slowly lifts her hand and touched the cubicle door. “Sica…”

 

Yuri found herself leaning on the door like she’s leaning onto Jessica’s body. On the other side of the door, Jessica was leaning on the door as well. Unbelievably, the she placed her hand at the right spot where Yuri’s hand is placed.

 

There was silence only their breathing can be heard. Jessica had her eyes closed as she listens intently at Yuri’s steady breathing. She’s nervous, nervous as hell and the only person who can calm her is fortunately just a door away from her. But she can’t see her, traditions are traditions.

 

“Baby…”  Yuri whispers softly.

 

“Hm…” Jessica hums in response.

 

“Are you nervous?”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Me too…” Yuri said honestly. “Are you having cold feet?”

 

“No…” Jessica answered honestly. “I’m nervous but I still want to continue”

 

“That’s my girl. Why aren’t you coming out? Don’t you want to see your seobang?”

 

“Believe me I want to but Tiff–” Before Jessica could even finish what she was about to say the door blew wide open. Then someone knocked hard on Jessica’s cubicle door.

 

“Yah! Jung Sooyeon! What’s taking you so long!?” Tiffany’s loud voice with matching banging on the door echoed inside the bathroom.

 

“Yah! I’m having a mental breakdown here. If you don’t mind!” Jessica retort. She can’t help but to think where did Yuri go in such short notice? She can’t possibly walk out of the bathroom. Tiffany would surely scold her and pinched her ear until it turned tomato red.

 

“Are you planning to back down?”  Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter