Then, he danced.

Five Six, Seven Eight

 

“Wait, so what happened?” D.O. asked during lunch.

You didn’t quite know yourself. You only remembered the impact and your name being called.

“I don’t really know. People told me it was Kai’s fault.”

His eyes got wider than they already were.

“Bwoh? It was your neighbor’s fault?”

“Shh! Don’t say that too loud. I don’t want people to know.”

You didn’t want to be hated by every girl. You were already on their watch list because you were partners with Lay. The last thing you wanted was that.

"Right, sorry."

"I don't know. They told me that he and Min Hee here dribbling, and I guess he kicked the ball too hard."

"He was partners with her? I sort of expected a pairing like that, but isn't he taken?"

You nodded.

You weren't hungry today, which was strange because you were usually starving during lunch time. You and D.O. sat alone at the table in the corner. Everyone else had cliques, and total loners sat alone. It was only you two, which was nice. You could talk about whatever.

Kai and this kid who you were pretty sure was Sehun walked in. Girls basically drooled into their lunches as he walked by and grabbed a tray. He looked stunning in his uniform, and he was well aware of it too.

While you were looking at everyone's faces, somone came and sat down next to you. It was Lay. He plopped down his tray and sat right down.

"Hey. Mind if I sit here?"

You swallowed. You hadn't had lunch with anyone else besides D.O. since middle school.

"Uh, sure. What about the others?"

"Oh, they'll be here after they get their lunches."

You looked over at D.O. He didn't seem too bothered by the fact that Lay was sitting with you two. Maybe it was just a language barrier. 

"So, have you made any new friends so far?" You asked, trying to sound friendly.

"Well, the others seem to be doing really well, but I've made a friend."

"Who?"

"You."

You heart sped up 10x. You looked at him, and he was smiling, showing off his dimple which you really liked.

Flustered, you said, "Ah, well, I'm glad we're friends." Then you looked over at D.O. "This is my best friend in the whole world, Kyungsoo, but just call him D.O."

He recognized your name in that flow of Mandarin, and stuck out his hand to Lay.

"H-Hi. I'm D.O. Nice to meet you." he said, digging up some Chinese he learned a while back.

Lay let out a friendly chuckle, then said in Korean, "I'm Lay. Nice to meet you too."

Then, you heard another voice.

"So we're sitting here?"

You looked over to see this towering figure which blonde touseled hair. He was definately taller than Kai. The white shirt of the uniform looked extrememely good on him.

"Ayo, Kris! Yeah. We can talk with Sarang and D.O."

He took a seat next to D.O., then looked at you.

"How do you know Chinese?"

He speaks Korean? 

"I used to go to Mandarin school..how do you know Korean?" 

"I used to study it back in Canada. I can speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, and English." He replied, giving off a cocky vibe and switching languages in between. (Green=English Purple=Mandarin Teal=Cantonese Black=Korean/Normal text)

"Oh..." You suddenly weren't proud of your Chinese anymore.

Luhan and Min Seok came over with their lunches and sat down next to Lay.

"Hey!"

As you recall, Min Seok usually sat alone. He was often bullied for his height and weight. You actually thought that his chubbiness made him look adorable.

Tao also quietly came over, and sat next to Kris. 

The seven of you conversed together, and got to know each other. You and Kris helped translate for Min Seok and D.O.

"Our Tao is an expert at Kung Fu!" Beamed Luhan.

You translated the new fact to D.O., who became alarmed and his eyes widened and he looked nervously over at Tao, who smiled at him.

Luhan chucked. "He wont hurt you! He's just a panda who loves food and Gucci."

...Gucci? This kicking panda loves Gucci?

You giggled silently at the thought of what would happen if you let him loose in a Gucci store. He'd fly kick all over the place.

You were glad to have friends who were this nice, but you didn't like the things you were hearing throughout the cafeteria.

"She's taking my Luhan away!"

"She's not special. Why did he sit with her?"

"."

Kris hear and D.O. heard, and they both looked at you, concerned.

You pushed the comments off and smiled and began to talk to your new lunchmates.

"And then Tao used his aegyo, and Kris ended up buying three!"

All of you were laughing at Lay's story. 

You translated it over to Min Seok and D.O.

"Ok, so, Tao wanted something Gucci, but he had no money, so he begged Kris to guy it for him. Kris refused. But then Tao whipped out aegyo and then Kris ended up buying three!" You said, containing your giggles.

The two Koreans laughed with you, while Kris looked ashamed that he gave in to aegyo.

You still hadn't touched your lunch, and Lay noticed.

"Sarang, are you not hungry?"

"No, I'm okay."

At that time, your stomach decided to sound like it was dying and growl. You hurried to cover up your stomach to muffle some of the sound.

"Do you want the rest of my lunch? I had a big breakfast, and I won't finish it."

"No, I'm fine, really."

Your stomach did it again.

He chuckled at your internal problems, and then pushed his plate over to you.

"Eat."

You looked back and forth between your bowl of rice and....a sauce, and the kimchi fried rice with seaweed soup that was offered to you. You thought you weren't going to eat, so you just chose the nastiest looking dish. You began to salivate at the y food he gave you.

You gave in and obeyed to eat. You were glad you did because it was delicious. It was so good, you couldn't help but stuff your face like a pig. You could feel Kris's "wtf" look on his face.

Lay just looked at you endearingly as you ate because he thought you looked cute. You didn't notice it because you were too absorbed in the food.

Just as you finished eating, music started to play. Some kid brouth a boom box into the cafeteria for some reason. 

A song with no vocals with a strong beat started to pulse from it. 

"Kai! Kai! Kai! Kai!" Everyone chanted. He even had fanboys now.

He stood up from his seat, and put up his hands as a gesture to quiet the crowd down. 

He walked to the front of the cafeteria, where there was room to move. He fluffed his shirt, and loosened his tie. After that, he started to dance.

His movements were so smooth and sleek, and the footwork was precise. He captivated every one's eyes, and almost brainwashed everyone to watch him move. You didn't want to admit it, but you were also very captivated, no matter how many times you tried to look away.

Lay cleared his throat and took his and your tray to the trash. After that was done, he walked to the front. You thought was was going to go back to your table, but instead, he stopped in the front where Kai was. He smiled, and flashed a dimple. Kai stopped dancing and looked at him.

Whispers flooded the room.

"He's cute!"

"What's he going to do?"

"Omomomo!"

"What is he doing?" Tao wondered aloud.

The music was still going. 

Then, his gaze went back to the audience, more specifically, at you.

He began to dance.

 

A/N: Hey! I wanted to give a special thanks to Rainae for making this lovely poster. Thanks!

I had written this chapter, and right when I was about to press "Update Chapter it spazzed out and then everything got deleted. fml. O.O So yeah, there was a better version of this, but I hoped you liked it anyways!

Thank you guys for the subs and comments so far. I means alot! 

<3