Fat Dumping

Five Six, Seven Eight

 

A/N: So, I'm going to stop the language color coding since it takes too long, and let's just assume that Lay's Korean is pretty good, okay? I'm still color coding the thoughts though. I'm sorry if this really bothers some readers, mianhe. >.<

There was one hour left before the three of you had to leave. After the Gangnam break through, you felt a lot more confident in your skills, even it they were a little limited to imaginary horses. It was still something. You were in a really good mood for the rest of the practice. 

"Okay, I think we should come up with routine ideas so that we'll have time to think everything out." said Lay.

"Why so early?" you asked, getting a water bottle.

"So that we will have plenty of time to practice it until spring, and it's not easy making an entire routine you know," answered Kai.

"Oh...ok..." you paused to think about something, "Don't we need a song first?"

"Oh yeah....ha, how could we have forgotten something like that?" said Lay sheepishly.

You laughed and softly flicked him on the forehead, and he pretended to be hurt, rubbing the area and pouting like a five year old.

"Well, there's a series of songs  that are good to dance to," Kai said, pulling something up on his phone.

You and Lay walked over to him, curious to see what kind of music he had in mind for the routine. You trusted his choices since it seemed like he knew what he was doing.

Kai was on a YouTube channel, S.Mix's channel to be exact. He pressed on a video titled "Lightsaber"

The first thing you heard was the sound of something glowing? Was that even a sound? You didn't know, but you felt like that was the best way to describe it, but it seemed to fit the title. The glowing sound faded down, and then the song began. It had a strong, unique beat. The person who made the song was seriously skilled because you were immediately hooked on it, and began to bob your head slightly to the beat. You were disappointed when it ended only at fifty-five seconds.

"Great, isn't it?" Kai said, smiling, looking at the related videos.

You were going to reply yes, but when you looked at him, there was this aura of calmness that you hadn't noticed before at all. The smile he was subtle yet extremely noticeable. It almost knocked the breath out of you, which was saying quite a lot.

"Yeah, I think this type of music would be nice. Maybe we could somehow mix three or four of them together to make a four minute routine," said Lay

Someone's phone beeped. Lay recognized the sound as his own phone and went to go and check it.

"Oh, I have to go," he said, looking at his screen, "Luhan, Chen and I have to help Chen's mom with dumplings."

You brightened up at the mention of dumplings. 

"Dumplings?" you said with your mouth watering.

Lay laughed and nodded. "Do you want to come over? We can give you a ride too."

You happily agreed for the dumplings.

Kai's phone went off with a text message. He checked who it was from, and nearly fell over at the name that showed up.

Ami?!

__________________________________________________

You couldn't contain your feels as you sat in the car, waiting to arrive and stuff yourself with dumpings.

Lay would occasionally look at you through the rear view mirror, smiling to himself at how just he mention of dumplings made you hyper like a child with candy.

Chen's house was as you remembered it. You quickly took off your sneakers and let yourself in because you knew they wouldn't mind. 

Your appearance could've been better, with your hair in a messy bun, and a big sweater, but you didn't care. It wasn't like they were going to take the food away from you because of it. If they did then you'd still smuggle some into your bag.

"Lay! You ready- oh hi Sarang. Are you here for Lay or the dumplings?" greeted Chen.

Did he tell them about that other night?

You still didn't know whether or not it was safe to say anything, and you did admit that you were there for both the food and Lay.

"Psh, the dumplings, duh," you joked.

"Okay, I'll just go up to my room and not come down."

He began to head towards the stairs when Chen stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going? You're helping us fold!" he turned to you and smiled, "And since you're here, you're helping us too."

Your mouth opened wide.

Folding?

"Do I have to? I hate folding them!" you whined. You really did dislike making them a lot. You prefered to eat them much, much more.

"Hey, we're men, and we're still going to sit there and fold," said Luhan from the staircase.

"Well...you do have a face prettier than most women," you teased. You knew how Luhan wanted to be manly, but his pretty face contradicted that a bit.

Lay and Chen laughed as Luhan glared at you.

Not fifteen minutes after arriving, the three boys and you were at sitting at the table, folding dumplings, or at least you thought what you did was considered folding.

Luhan held up one of the ones you had just made with his thumb and pointer finger.

"Um...what is this?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the ever so hideous dumpling like thing. The folds were crooked, and all bunched up, and you had filled it so much that the wrapper was about to burst.

"It's so....ugly..." Chen said, gawking at it.

"It's such a fat dumpling.." commented Luhan.

Lay snickered. "Sarang, don't ever let that be your nickname."

What? Wait...fat dumping? AHAHAHAHA.

You started to laugh hysterically. Something about having the nick name "Fat Dumpling" was extremely funny to you. Chen, Luhan, and Lay stared at you as you doubled over in giggles.

Finally, you calmed down enough to sit straight, until Luhan decided to say something.

"I can see that as the next Asian rapper name."

That set you off again and you burst out into a fit of laughs. You didn't even know why.

"Haha, 'wrapping' about his hard life. See what I did there?" said Chen, chuckling.

You tried to speak, but you couldn't without the giggles getting in the way.

"F-f -aahahahaha fat or" you stopped to catch your breath "phat with ph?" you barely finished.

Lay laughed, "Either one would be pretty bad to be known as."

Finally, after a good ten minutes of laughing fits on and off, you were back to normal, wiping away the tears that came from laughing so much. 

The three of of you continued to make the dumplings as you exchanged updates on your lives, and what was happening lately. 

"I think Chen and I are going to sing in the talent show too," said Luhan.

"Really? You should! That reminds me...I haven't heard you guys sing yet."

Chen looked down at his plate shyly, "We'll show you soon, promise."

The door sudddenly clicked open, and a bunch of footsteps were heard entering the house.

"Why are they here?" said Chen, like he knew exactly who they were.

"HI WE'RE HERE WHERE ARE THE DUMPLINGS?!" shouted Xiumin. Kris came strutting into the dining room, closely followed by Tao and Xiumin pushed them to the side so that he'd get to see his precious dumplings before them.

"We're still making them. Patience young one." joked Luhan.

"Yah, I'm older than all of you. Now, let me have some."

"My mom still needs to steam them."

Xiumin let out a disappointed sigh. "Fiinnee.."

Kris walked over and inspected the little dumplings, and when he looked at the ones you made, he looked kind of alarmed. 

"Um...what are those?"

"Dumplings, duh," you said.

"Right...."

You rolled your eyes. If you won't eat them, I will!

With the arrival of the three, time seemed to pass by much quicker, and you were done with the folding sooner than you had expected. Chen's mom just had to steam them and then you all could eat, finally.

"What do you guys what to do while we wait?" you asked, washing your hands.

"Oh! Oh! I know! Let's play truth or dare! We all want to get to know you more, don't we?" suggested Tao, jumping up and down.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan," agreed Chen.

"Okay, let's go into the living room."

Luhan led all of you to the carpet and you all sat down in a circle.

"Alright, who goes first?" asked Lay, looking at everyone.

"Wait, before we start, we have to make an oath." said Kris.

"An oath?"

"Yeah, so that the truths are actually the truth."

"Okay, what do you think it should be then?"

"Everyone, repeat after me! Put your hand in the center."

You all did so.

"I swear on my word to tell the truth, and only the truth. If I lie then Kris's ghost will haunt me forever until I confess to the truth, and don't every try because Luhan can tell a lie from miles away.

You all repeated at the same time, and the oath was done. There was no lying your way out now.

"Okay, we need to find a bottle, and the person will spin it, and ask the person it lands on truth or dare, and then that person does the same. Got it?" said Lay.

Chen went to get an empty bottle and placed it in the center.

"Sarang, you go first!"

You spun the bottle and it landed on Kris. 

"Kris, on a scale from 1-10, 10 being a god, how could you rate your looks?" 

He smirked. "I'd rate myself a 15."

"He's telling the truth," Luhan laughed.

You shook your head. Typical Kris.

Kris spun, and it landed on Tao.

"If all of us were girls, who would you date?"

Tao froze for a second, and looked at each of the guys. He looked down and smiled.

"You."

Kris was stunned, "Why?"

"Because you always buy me Gucci!"

The boys burst into laughter. You knew that Tao would say something along the lines of that.

He spun and it landed on you.

"Sarang...hm...oh, have had your first kiss yet?"

A/N: AYO EVERYONE I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. Asdfghjkl I had major writers block, and high school is just so blehh, and I needed to get my grades up and I think I just failed a test, and this chapter isn't really well written AT ALL. T.T BUT GOOD NEWS. I have a four day weekend, which means I'll have time to write! XD As always thank you so much for 150+ subscribers. Each and every one of you are all awesome!