Say Yes

Five Six, Seven Eight

 

The camera started to go off, and you didn't have the slightest idea what to do. You have never been in a real relationship before, but you saw what couples did in dramas and movies. From your observations, they took selcas, snuggled, went on dates, and the girl would always aegyo her way to a new purse.

"Look, I really don't care of you despise each other! I know you're new at this, just smile and act like your're dating, simple!"

Simple my ...

All of your school identification photos came out bad, or at least you thought so. Your mom always reassured you that it wasn't so bad. You weren't good a forcing smiles in front of a camera at all. Seriously.

You continued to stiffly smile, posing awkwardly.

"No no no, this isn't going to work."

Well, I'm sorry I'm just awkward like this.

You looked over at Kai for some possible tips. You couldn't believe you were asking for his help, but you were the underdog in this instance.

"Let us have a moment," he said, pulling you to the back of the set.

"What do I do?" you asked.

He looked at you for a moment, thinking.

Kai sighed, then said, "It's a couple shoot. Think of something...or someone that makes you happy. Think of Lay."

Your heart had a spasm. Did he know? Was it that obvious? Lay really did make you happy...

Kai looked down at you, staring longingly at your head. He thought you were gorgeous and a good person. He would've chosen you over Ami anyday, if it weren't for his occupation.

He and Ami were in a forced relationship by the company. It was for publicity. He had no real feelings for her at all. In fact, he didn't like her, period. 

He couldn't afford to have you, or else both he and Ami would have to pay the price, unless she broke up with him, which wasn't going to happen. She liked having the attention too much.

"Oh..okay. I'll do that," you said.

Both of you went back to the set and proceeded with the photoshoot. You thought of all of Lay's nice gestures, and his dimpled smile. Your face lit up immediately, and you smiled bright and wide.

"That's what I'm looking for! Fabulous!" said the photographer, snapping pictures at all different angles.

You laughed as you thought about the time Lay momentarily forgot how to button, and the time he walked into a pole when going backwards. You had no idea how the photos were coming out, but judging by the staff's faces, it was safe to say that you were doing better than before.

"Okay! Next outfits!"

You were hurried into the next outfit, which was a white, grey, and black plaid like patterned crop top with a pale yellow tank top underneath, and dark wash denim shorts. Your makeup was a little lighter, but still pretty, and you hair was let down with a piece from the front clipped back, curled.

Kai came back out with the same patterns and colors. He had an ed shirt with the same pattern as your top, with the same yellow colored t-shirt underneath and dark wash jeans. His hair was more messy and casual, but he still looked polished.

This round of photos was much easier. Kai was pro at modeling. You weren't used to see him smiling like this. He had a really nice smile, and you admitted to yourself that you went a little crazy on the inside looking at it.

"Okay, now put your arms around each other!"

Whuuttt?

You smile faded into confusion. You didn't know what to do once again, just as you thought you got it down. 

You felt a strong aroum loop around your shoulders. You stumbled into him, then regained composure.

Why not, it's just for this photoshoot.

You put bunny ears behind his head, and laughed, knowing he probably had no idea.

"Yes! Yes! Keep it going!" 

You and him made silly faces, and pouted together at the camera, and posed your hearts out.

You didn't realize how much you enjoyed this. It was so much fun, and you never thought you'd be that into this. You could see why Kai's so serious about modeling.

After a series of more matching outfits and posing, you were finally done at two. 

"Sarang, can I have a word with you?" said a man in a suit.

"Um..sure."

You walked over to him and he shook your hand.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Sang, an executive member of Fresh Faces. I was wondering if you ever modeled before."

You shook your head. The only thing close to modeling was taking fail selcas then deleting them, but you were sure he wasn't talking about that.

"Well, I think you really should. After breaking the ice, you're wonderful. You're a natural beauty too."

"Oh, um, thank you, but-"

"How would you like to model for us? We'll work everything out with your parents, and you won't miss any school."

"Oh, um, I don't know..."

"Look, you'd be a great addition to this company, and we need more models. You'll get paid well too."

His constant persuasion made you think of how you loved being on that set. 

Modeling is kind of like an extention of art, right? You felt a little better about agreeing after thinking about it like that. 

"Maybe if I talked to your gaurdian over the phone, it would help. May I?" 

You nodded, and got your phone from the makeup table and called your mom.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Mom...someone from the modeling acency wants to talk to you..."

"Oh okay, hand him the phone."

You did so, then walked away. You hated hearing in when people were talking about you. It was just so...awkward.

You heard "She's a natural" and "You should've seen her."

You wandered around, when you saw Kai with the the editors. They were looking the photos, choosing which ones would be published.

"Can I see?" you asked, looking at the screen.

The photo that was up was one of you and Kai facing back to back, arms crossed, both raising one eyebrow.

You really liked that photo. 

"Wah...." you said.

"I know, both of you are naturals!" said a woman from behind.

As you were admiring a picture of the both of you pouted at the camera, Mr. Sang came over.

"Good news! Your mom approves. All we need now is your say. Do you say yes?"

"Say yes!" said a few voices around you.

Should I?

You came to a conclusion, and answered.

"Yes."

A/N: Hii! Isn't that Kai gif awesome? xD I had to use it in here. He's so gorgeous, it makes me emotional. TT.TT

Thanks for reading! 
<3