...

Five Six, Seven Eight

 

Lay was looking out or any other signs of the two creepers coming back. His only focus at that moment was to try and keep you safe and sound, out of harm's way. He smiled in the dark, liking how he and you were like characters in a drama. The main boy is always saving the cute, clumsy, and awkward girl from getting into trouble and what not. He hoped that like in the dramas, mutual feelings would develop.

He was about to signal an okay, but you all of a sudden turned around when he was crouched right next to you.

When he felt your lips on his, everything stopped. He forgot about the two guys, and was only thinking about what was happening at that moment. 

The two of you kissed.

Or at least he counted it as a kiss, whether it was on purpose or not. His insides were flipping and flopping everywhere. It wasn't first kiss, but this one meant so much more to him since the other one was forced. 

The stench from the garbage didn't wasn't even noticeable at that point.

You felt his lips twitch against yours, trying not to smile with all the happiness that fluttered inside of him.

That made you feel all bubble, and you smiled, kissing him back a little. Your actions even surprised yourself because you haven't even had a boyfriend yet, let alone a first kiss.

His lips were smooth and soft against yours, and they weren't forceful at all. He moved his lips with yours and they seemed to fit perfectly together. He didn't push any tongue, which gave you a reassuring feeling, as if you knew that you were in good hands whenever you were with him. 

His hand went up and touched your face, pulling away for breath, which you forgot you needed too. He looked at you with such loving eyes that seemed to understand you all the way, and his lips curled into a smile, knowing that he was yours.

It was silent between the two of you, until someone's voice who you knew too well was heard.

"SARANG! LAY! OH MY GOSH I KNEW IT! IT'S SARAY!"

You and Lay jumped from the loud voice, and you sank down in total and utter embarrassment. 

"Oh. My. God." you whispered.

Lay looked down at you then glanced over at your mother, who was beaming at the two of you huddled together by a dumpster, as if she were proudly thinking "That's my girl!"

"Hey Mrs. Kim," Lay casually greeted.

"Mom what are you doing here?" you asked, looking at her with a red face.

"Looking for you silly. There have been schedule changes, but I see that something's come up." She smiled, raising a questioning eyebrow.

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble silly. I'm happy that you and Lay are...hehe....dating."

My mother is insane.

Though, the thought of you and Lay dating was quite pleasing

"Ummmaaaa..." you whined.

Lay laughed light heartedly at your bickering. He found it cute and fun to watch, especially because he had to do with part of it.

"The photo shoot will actually be tomorrow, and the three of you can go to the studio on Sunday. Okay?"

You nodded.

"Okay, be home by 10:30! I'll be home! Bye Lay!" and before she left, she added in, "Oh yeah, by the way, I knew it all along, so don't say anything otherwise."

She walked off, or more strutted off and on her way, feeling satisfied that her psychic mom powers worked for once, and she also knew that Lay wasn't the only one whose heart was taken by you.

 

It was exactly ten, and there was still a good amount of people on the streets, mainly couple out on late dates. 

The two men were n where to be found again, and were probably knocked out slumped behind a sewage line or something.

"Look, um, I'm sorry about my mom...she's...yeah.." you awkwardly apologized.

Lay laughed "It's fine, really. She's awesome, I like her. I wish my mom would be like that sometimes. It's nice to have someone like that around. She's really fun."

"So you don't think she's a freak?" you asked, joking.

"Ha, nope. Not at all."

You decided you wanted to get home a little early, so you were planning on leaving then.

"I think I should be getting home now. I'll see you Sunday?" you said, turning to face him completely.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"Um...home..." you said, pretty sure you had stated that in the sentence before.

"You're not walking home alone this late. I'm coming with." he declared protectively, as if he were your boyfriend.

Was he? You weren't even sure what to label his as after tonight

"Oh okay."

He walked you all the way home and it was 10:20 by then. You said your good byes, but before you could head on into the house, he put a hand on your shoulder and lightly pulled you so that you were facing him again.

"Good night, Sarang," he said, pulling you into a warm hug.

You hugged him back because it felt natural just to do so. He was so inviting that you didn't have to feel awkward.

"Good night," you said into his shoulder.

Lay walked home and gave one big final wave before really leaving.

But a thought troubled you.

What am I going to do when he goes back to China?

 

A/N: OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRYYY!!!! It's been like four days since I've updated, I know. Smack me if you'd like. I've just been having so many brain derps and it's been like two weeks since school started, and oh my krisus all the work. T_T So...yeah. I deeply apologize for not being able to have so much fluff in this one. I just needed to get something out and hope for a flow of more ideas.

As for couple names, I really don't care what you guys call them, as long as you like it, I'm cool. I usually call SarangxKai  Kairang, and SarangxLay Saray, but Salay, Layrang, Sakai, what ever.