Emergency

Five Six, Seven Eight

 

Kai went home with an empty heart that day. He saw Lay give you a ride home on his bike, and he figured that you were already there. To be honest, he didn't have anything against Lay at all, but he just wished that his timing was better, and that he was able to take you before Lay had. 

He felt like it was too late, but he couldn't just isolate himself in sorrow like  most guys would. No. He was Kai, the y dark skinned dancing model. Even if he did want to cower away, it wouldn't work because he'd have to see you at the agency, looking all pretty and dressed up.

The most important reason, however, was the fact that he was worried. He was worried about what the kids at school would do or say to you, and he was concerned that some people would use you just for looks....like what had happened to him. Lastly, and most certainly not least, he he was on edge about Ami.

He got home, and plugged in his cell phone, which had died in the middle of the school day. He remembered that he still needed to get your number, just in case.

As soon as it was done turning on, a new messages notification greeted him. Three new messages, one from his mom, and two from Ami.

*Hi sweetie, I won't be home until seven today, so just microwave left overs in the fridge, and your brother is at Grandma's. Don't cause too much trouble. Saranghae <3*

Looking at the Sarang in saranghae made him feel slightly dizzy. 

Why does her name have to mean love? Why?

He looked at the two unopened messages that were sent during the afternoon, and made himself click the open button.

He went to read the text conversation she and him had on Sunday.

*Yah, what are you going to do now that we're broken up? You don't look good single you know.* (Ami's- italics, Kai's- bold italics)

*I can do whatever I want. So what if I don't look good. Why the hell would you care?*

*I'm just saying. You looked best with me. Hey, you don't like that Sarang girl right?*

*In your dreams. I'd rater date Taemin in drag. And why would I tell you?*

*You're so mean oppa. :( You like her don't you?*

*Don't call me that. I'm not telling you because you have no part in my life anymore.*

*You don't have to tell me. I know you like her.*

*So? It's none of your concern.*

*Actually, yes it is. I'm not letting you be with her. I know he's dating that chips guy, but if I see you trying to take her anyways, I'm going to do something that you won't like, and probably won't be able to fix. Do you want that? Besides, the company is going to realease our break up soon, so they'll be tons of girls after you, some probably way prettier than her. *

Then came the two new messages.

*Is it a deal? Hurry up and tell me.*

*I know you probably saw my texts. You can't ignore it. I've already planned out everything.*

Kai knew he was really stuck in a knot. First, he lost you to Lay, second, he didn't know what the hell Ami had up her designer sleeve, and third, he just remembered that the company was supposed to release the information soon. He knew that girls would be chasing him down even more than usual.

Just lovely. Everything is going just great.

He didn't know what she was planning, or who would get involved, but he knew it wasn't going to be good. Nothing she ever did was for the good.

I will do what's best for Sarang, even if it hurts me.

___________________________________

The week went by, and there was a long weekend with Friday off. Lay and Kai were supposed to meet up and discuss the dance routine, knowing that you'd have no idea on how to choreograph anything. 

They met at Kai's place, since there was no one to drive them over to the studio.

The two guys just greeted each other with a "hey" and went into the living room. It was very awkward since they had never really been in the same room without you with them before, so they didn't know what to do or say.

"So, uh, do we still need to choose the songs?" asked Lay, trying to be somewhat productive.

"I was thinking of putting together like three or four of these short mixes so that it could sort of be like a mashup," answered Kai, getting out his computer.

"Oh..."

The two of them didn't know what to do. 

"Uh, what kind of dance do you think would work well?" 

Lay thought for a bit, "Something simple enough that Sarang can learn, but it has too look cool to impress." Which was kind of the obvious answer but Kai took it anyways.

Lay walked over to Kai who was at the coffee table, memories of him and Sarang flashed back on the first day of babysitting, which was also the first day that he admitted to himself his feelings.

"Okay, I was thinking of using a software to put together Run and Gun, My Lady, Lightsaber, and Pheonix." Kai adressed, looking at his screen.

Lay was about to agree, even though he didn't really know the songs, when the phone rang.

Kai went to go answer it.

"Hello?"

"Kai! is that you!?" It was Sarang's mom, and she sounded scared and worried.

Yes, what's wrong? Did something happen?" he asked, starting to be concerned himself.

"She's in the hospital!"

"Who?"

"Your mother!"

 

A/N OMG GUISE IM SO SORRY. OTL I've kept you waiting for such a short and y chapter. I'm so so so so so sorry. I owe you all. I've had such bad writers block and school, and omg  ;__; I'm apologize for the crap load of errors in the chapter since I dont have time to edit, and that the ending is so random. Hurricane Sandy is coming right at where I live, so we're going to have to stay at a hotel in.....2 hours and I dont know what I'm going to do yet. ._. So, yeah. I promise I'll do better next update. 

Anyways, thank you all for being patient and sticking with me! Love you all. <3