Oh yeah...

Five Six, Seven Eight

You showed him to his locker and gave him a small tour unwillingly. You didn't forgive him for looking so gorgeous in that uniform, since you decided you were to ignore him the rest of the day.

"Any questions? Or are you 'too cool' to to have any?" You put air quotes around the "too cool"

"Yeah. When are you going to leave me alone?" 

"Now."

You had enough of his attitude. You shoved his shedule into his hand and stormed off to your locker, which unfortunately, was opposite of his, just on the other wall of the hallway.

"That son of a...Who does he think he is? Just because he's some model doesn't mean that he's the king...." you muttered to yourself.

"I heard that." he said, opening his own locker.

"I know. I meant it to be audible." you bluffed.

You just knew he smirked in satisfaction. 

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> 

You started homeroom by burning holes into the back of Kai's head, which was right in front of you and you couldn't see the board. 

"What is it with you and that Kai dude?" D.O. said, taking his seat next to you.

D.O was your best friend. He's the other person you trust other than your mom to be open and say whatever. His real name was Kyungsoo, but he got the nickname D.O. because his last name was Do, and his eyes were always like O.O.

You explained to him about you and him being neighbors, and his attitude, and you didn't even care if he heard you. He was too busy being surrounded by little fangirls.

"Oppa! I love all of your work! You're so handsome! Are you single?" 

Oppa my . You're older than most of us here.

"Ah, thanks. And maybe, if you want me to be." Kai replied, his lips, making the other girls giggle madly.

You pretended to puke. Flirting with girls when he has a girlfriend. Disgusting.

"Nice neighbor you got there," said D.O., laughing at your reaction.

"Well, don't pretend to flirt with him. It's not worth the time, plus, he's taken."

To the entire school, D.O. was gay. Not gay as in the word used to replace "stupid" nowadays, but like, actually gay. Not happy gay. The other meaning. When he first came here three years ago during second year, all the girls flocked him because he was so good looking. He hated that. He didn't want to date, and he didn't like the girls that approached him. Three days after, he couldn't stand it anymore and lied to the hoard of girls and said that he was gay. The news spread like wildfire, and poof. No more girls. Then, he became friends with you after you had accidentally slammed your own fingers in your locker and he helped you out. Ever since then, you were best friends. 

"The Chinese exchange students are going to arrive later on today too."

"They are?"

Oh yeah...I totally forgot about them. Now I can use my Mandarin!

You were near fluent in Mandarin because you learned it from when you were five until until freshmen year. Your mom wanted you to know two languages, just in case, so she sent you to Mandarin school.

"Mhm. Now you can speak Mandarin with them!"

That's D.O. knowing you well enough to read your thoughts.

 

Homeroom passed rather quickly without too many problems. When the teacher introduced Kai, and all the girls squealed, every guy other than D.O. felt the popularity comptetition. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were in fourth period history (EVERY EVERY EVERY DAY, NAEGA MANDEUN HISTOWEE XD)  when the principal, Mr. Im and four unfamiliar boys in uniforms walked into the room. 

"Sorry for interrupting.Hello class. I am sure you have all heard about the new students from China. They have arrived and I hope you all treat them well." he said.

You looked at the four. They were all extremely handsome as well. This should be intresting. You saw girls beam in happiness. They had more tagets to aim for, but they'll most likely miss and hit someone else.

"I'm sure that our students will warmly welcome them," said Mrs. Song.

"Nae." we all said together.

Mr. Im nodded to the four.

"Anneonghasaeyo! Kris imnida!" said the really tall blonde one. He looked to be even taller than Kai! As a shortie, you were rather uncomfortable around people over 175 cm, which is why D.O. is even better of a choice for a friend. 

"Anneonghasaeyo, Luhan imnida!" He's so...pretty...

"Anneonghasaeyo, Tao imnida!" He looks like a panda.

Then came the last one.

"Anneonghasaeyo, Yi Xing imnida! But call me Lay."

He had dimples, which you really liked on a guy, and even from the back of the classroom, his eyes were dreamy looking.

"Oh! I see you have Sarang here. You can speak Mandarin, correct?" asked the principal.

You nodded.

"Hello, my name is Sarang. Welcome to our school!" you greeted. (A/N Dialogue in Mandarin will be written in  purple.)

The faces of the four lit up, knowing there was someone who they could communicate with.

Lay smiled at you, and you blushed, looking down. You felt the girls mentally murdering you.

"I expect you to help these young men when they need it."

You nodded.

He led the guys back out to the hallway just as the bell rang.

Time for my hell, gym.

 

A/N. Hiya! This chapter took me forever to write because I kept on getting distracted on Tumblr. ily Tumblr. Now you know D.O's little secret.

I apologize for that mini History break down. I couldn't help it. hehe. You guys should expect more in the future.

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this update! <3 (dont mind any typos.)